Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja (76913 Views)

Jonah Jang's Aide Delivered Cash In Ghana-must-go Bags To Him - Politics Nigeria / Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags / Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
EFCC AND ARMY

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Dejiprince: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
I swear, all these ones making noise are desperately in search of whistle to blow.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by aolawale025: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
This shouldn't be difficult to trace the owner. The cars have number plates!
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by shadowsblu(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
STORY FOR THE GODS
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by fortune1968: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
AceRoyal:
Another well scripted drama to keep us entertained and preoccupied, trying to make us forget about PMB's health,the political chess(power play) going on in Aso Rock and the failing economy.
This is coming up same day they announced PMB will henceforth be working from home.
Well.......Let them continue!tongue

As usual, the cash is owned by ghosts who just decided to stuff their cars with cash and drive around Abuja and then park for 7 EFCC operatives and 2 army personnel to come raid them.

Well most Nigerians are very gullible.

I'm enjoying this political Telemundo from the stables of APC in conjunction with EFCC,DSS and now the army#GrabsPopcorngrin
You are the gullible one here .The reasonable ones know DT pmb is working ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
What are they trying to distract us from, the poor state of the economy? This is a farce.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by geosunny01(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=AceRoyal post=55940361][b]Another well scripted drama to keep us entertained and preoccupied, trying to make us forget about PMB's health,the political chess(power play) going on in Aso Rock, the failing economy and the 43billion ghost discovery also.
This is coming up same day they announced PMB will henceforth be working from home.

As usual, the cash is owned by ghosts who just decided to stuff their cars with cash and drive around Abuja and then park for 7 EFCC operatives and 2 army personnel to come raid them.oh and this discovery must be linked to GEJ and the past administration to spice things up.

I'm enjoying this political Telemundo from the stables of APC in conjunction with EFCC,DSS and now the army#GrabsPopcorn; mumu nai u be
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Nigeman: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
fellow Nigerian masses, we have no option than to pray for PMB to succeed in his plan for our country. This is the only person in our political environment that means well for the masses.

proudly Yoruba.

I love Igbos

I love Hausa

I hate senseless looters

proudly Nigerian

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM
Check my signature.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Semper247(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
AceRoyal:
Another well scripted drama to keep us entertained and preoccupied, trying to make us forget about PMB's health,the political chess(power play) going on in Aso Rock, the failing economy and the 43billion ghost discovery also.

As usual, the cash is owned by ghosts who just decided to stuff their cars with cash and drive around Abuja and then park for 7 EFCC operatives and 2 army personnel to come raid them.oh and this discovery must be linked to GEJ and the past administration to spice things up.

I'm enjoying this political Telemundo from the stables of APC in conjunction with EFCC,DSS and now the army#GrabsPopcorngrin

Nonsense comment from a pathological wailer
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by godimento: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
They always looking for the way to take our attention away.
Lies

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by AceRoyal: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
fortune1968:
You are the gullible one here .The reasonable ones know DT pmb is working ..
Common sense is truly not common.
I don't reply senseless mentions without logical thinking.
I won't reply you again,just did to use this medium to let other zombies know that I don't engage tomfoolery!tongue
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by bewla(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
fellow Nigerian masses, we have no option than to pray for PMB to succeed in his plan for our country. This is the only person in our political environment that means well for the masses.

proudly Yoruba.

I love Igbos

I love Hausa

I hate senseless looters

proudly Nigerian

This just another plan to take our mind off the current issue around d country political cycle s
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by AceRoyal: 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Semper247:

Nonsense comment from a pathological wailer
Why are zombies always so aggressive when faced with hard facts and the truth.
Get well soon sir.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by opribo(m): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Enough of the charade, it is obvious that all the huge money hanging lose here and there is coming from the insiders in the government. We have never had it this bad in this country before where our money will be picked up from private apartments, lockup shops and all sort of places. How did we get to this point in our polity, how is it that all these huge sums of money are all coming up after Bubu's long medical sojourn abroad. Could it be that his hench men quickly settled themselves thinking bubu was never going to make it back alive and knowing full well that VP was a small fry to them.

Well, only a transparent investigation will be good enough to uncover these criminal elements in the government.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Bobby808: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

proudly Yoruba.

I love Igbos

I love Hausa

I hate senseless looters

proudly Nigerian

This is what is described as thief thief thief (TTT) Buhari and these apc members are the biggest thieves. There is no pictures, the owner was deliberatly not mentioned. In other words, Buhari and his relooting organisation are the main theives.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by autonomous22: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=bkool7 post=55932089][/quote]

Who blow dis whistle. .....
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by dingbang(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Whenever I read hilarious news my heart goes laughing then come to join me reasoning.. I won't say anything now until we have the details or else I will called this Abracadabra Braggado discovery. Term it any how you gotta get it any how ..
me I just feel all these monies they are discovering are all set ups

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by UltimatedeBest(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

proudly Yoruba.

I love Igbos

I love Hausa

I hate senseless looters

proudly Nigerian

Let them show us pictures of d money. Liars! Hw much have dey recovered over d two years, where are d money and wat have dey used for?
Hunger on d increase, unemployment on d increase, no light, no water to mention few.
Media recovery of loot dats wat d masses are hearing with no impact on dem.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Charly68: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Let the whistle continue to blow. I pray Baba lives well to see the end of this nonsense . In fact ,we have never have it so good in loot recovery .
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by tonio2wo: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
lie lie lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its "covert" operation money. efcc, nia and the Fg planted the money to make claim that efcc is working.

liars!
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Bobby808: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
AceRoyal:
Another well scripted drama to keep us entertained and preoccupied, trying to make us forget about PMB's health,the political chess(power play) going on in Aso Rock, the failing economy and the 43billion ghost discovery also.

Thank you very much. Am even sure the gullible are gradually reducing because it is becoming so open that it is no more useful.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by dvee2: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Where is your source? As a paid troll u just created this story to make mockery of the anti corruption stance and discredit the EFCC.
Guys be warned, the EFCC now have a registered twitter handle where they disseminate flash news.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Carter4luv(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Na who blow whistle?
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Reference(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Teewhy2:
We just dey hear of different amounts, hope this things are not distraction. Imagine the president saying he wants to be working from home , can they allow civil servants to be working from home.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

Are parapets not supposed to be structural members because I have seen a number of spectacular failures of this material. Remember we are in the tropics and this means strong winds and torrential rainfall.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by bencarson007(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
My sincere take on all these always found monies that are not remmitted to CBN is simple... BuhariEFCC and DauraDSS are the one planting all these in the homes of perceived enemies and then come and shout someone blew whistle... Who be fool... So person just carry cars filled with money,park it and say abeg MYND44 or Lalasticlala,help me look am, I dey come and then vanish and next BuhariEFCC and BuhariARMY shows up... I don hear... So much cash being recovered and owners not known or prosecuted and cash not returned to CBN to be used for transformation projects all around Nigeria... Presidency una wehdone even though I don't know which of the presidency I am talking to... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by OlaMiki: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
for your mind now, You have sense abi?
Franzinni:
let's get serious here..... This monies always don't have owner.... For real....

Nigerians open your eyes... This is a nollywood. Of the grandest proportion.... And we all are unknowingly acting in the movie that the failed APC powered government has scripted to detail....

Think....

Open your mind to this camera angle please.... The angle that the government in light of gross failure of the common man has resulted to an Instagram style flaunting of found cash in billions to excite the masses to believe they at least fought kwaropshan!!! Come the next election all they need to do is to come up with a new catch phrase like..... Our work is not yet done.... Then they just show the billions they found on the side of the road....

Open your eyes.... No polithiefian.. Is langushing... Even the one that go to kuje.... Na excursion!!! Don't be deceived

It's a great movie!!! Dont be deceived
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by ifyalways(f): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Whenever I read hilarious news my heart goes laughing then come to join me reasoning.. I won't say anything now until we have the details or else I will called this Abracadabra Braggado discovery. Term it any how you gotta get it any how ..
LOL

This one is more than hilarious. EFCC used spiritual eyes and nose to see and smell the money from there office loun loun. cheesy New day, new story.
Ikoyi orphan money is about to be forgotten, this is the newest sensation.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by fakati(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Show us the pictures
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
EFCC is working. smiley
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by bencarson007(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=geosunny01 post=55941135][/quote]. Guy ur head dey there... You get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) / Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.