Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,801 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:08 AM

IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment (22268 Views)

Pictures From IPOB May 30th Remembrance Day From Around The World / Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by engrchykae(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rossikk:

JOE IGBOKWE IS 10000% CORRECT. Ipob illiterates have no legal rights to "banish" anybody from "Igboland". They need to go to school and understand constitutionality and the rule of law, which protects the right to free expression and free speech, and protects the rights of all Nigerians to reside wherever they wish freely without harassment or persecution.

Their treatment of Igbokwe is a very disturbing pointer to how their tiny republic aims to deal with political dissent. Their aggressive intolerance for alternative views shows their tiny republic will simply be another Uganda under Idi Amin, a Liberia under Charles Taylor, a future South Sudan, destroyed by illiterate disregard for democratic values, and primitive mob rule. A failed state in the making.

Joe Igbokwe should ask these illiterates how they will cope with millions of Igbos around Nigeria suddenly becoming ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, and forced to show their papers to Nigerian police, or be deported to their tiny republic, because I bet you, they are so dumb and stupid, they haven't given that a moment's thought. Not to mention the billions of dollars of Igbo investments scattered all over Nigeria, which they seem to imagine Nigeria will let them repatriate. Bunch of ignorant dummies and economic illiterates driven by nothing but ethnic hatred and blind stupidity.
ccrying dan d bereaved
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by drey076(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Empty chest beaters
Mtcheeew
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Ugosample(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is the height of intolerance

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by engrchykae(m): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=Rossikk post=55943948]Biafrans have NEVER been allowed to make their decisions on anything. Ojukwu's mad escapade was not subjected to a referendum. Neither is your current Ipob madness. Nobody has gone into the villages to ask the old women if they need a new upheaval. Neither has anyone asked the farmers if they are ready to feed 10 million Igbo 'returnees'. It is always a bunch of ignorant, hate filled idiots like Ojukwu and your illiterate ilk who sit in Onitsha or some town, pretending t ojukwu spoke our minds.he is the true definition of the easterner so dont come here to dictate to us what is good for us.he spoke our minds and thats why many took up arms to fight for the freedom of the sons of the sun.when you speak a popular language in the east we will follow.Rochas spoke the language of free education in a minority party apga and dislodged a sitting pdp governor and even though he joined a party many of us never liked we voted him the second time because of his free education.so if you think that we are a people that one jagaban will use for political gain then you are wrong.
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Ddy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
kitaatita:
IPOB lacks the platform to banish anybody from Igboland. IPOB should have been more vocal and concerned when Lagos State deported Igbo sons to Onitsha; a decision that found favour in IPOB anointed godfather, FFK. Igbokwe merely expressed his opinion. You don't expect all Igbo to be supporters of Nnamdi Kanu.

Oga ask Igbokwe when last did he visit Nnewi.....His family have a criminal record. They all ran away during Bakasi era due to atrocities they commit now he is a chieftain in APC.Let him come down to East and say such.
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by engrchykae(m): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rossikk:
Exactly. But THEY are the first who should be consulted, because they are the ones who will die in their millions when it all goes pear shaped. Instead, it is the opinion of London based Nnamdi Kanu that is sought. When the fire gets too hot, he will catch his usual flight to London.
what fire?the fire that havent been able to destroy ordinary boko haram.
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Rossikk(m): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Afam4eva:
As much as we can all agree that Mr Igbokwe is an idiot, nobody has the right to banish him anywhere. My only prayer is that he takes his message to Onitsha like Reno Omokri sugested, so that we'll see the result.

Why should he bother taking his message to illiterate traders in Onitsha who think they know it all, but yet, know nothing?

It's like asking a professor to go and debate a madman on the street.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by RotimiBliss: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Aufbauh:
Hmmm...wonder shall never end.
To think that the same set of people clamouring to bannish Mr Joe Igbokwe for expressing his opinion are the ones screaming Buhari the dictator and tyrant is ludicrous and unbelievable...Smh!

If this will be one of the norms in biafraland then , the republic Will be a barbaric jungle akin to the era of precolonialism.

Anh ahn !!! Kilode, on top simple comment, see grammar grin
Aufbauh:
Hmmm...wonder shall never end.
To think that the same set of people clamouring to bannish Mr Joe Igbokwe for expressing his opinion are the ones screaming Buhari the dictator and tyrant is ludicrous and unbelievable...Smh!

If this will be one of the norms in biafraland then , the republic Will be a barbaric jungle akin to the era of precolonialism.

Anh ahn !!! Kilode, on top simple comment, see grammar
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by almarthins(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
kingzizzy:
Joe Igbokwe is an embarassment to anyone who calls himself a true 'Nwa-Afo'.

I suggest that people in his hometown should do a proper investigation because my suspicion is that a Yoruba man may have fathered him

Rubbish. . . authocratic egos wey una get to dey blind una. The man gave his opinion u people want to hang him for it. My friend in what way are u now beta than him now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Rossikk(m): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
engrchykae:
what fire?the fire that havent been able to destroy ordinary boko haram.

If Nigeria wanted to destroy Boko Haram in one day she could do it. The only thing keeping boko haram alive is the restraint being practiced by a well-trained military trying to avoid massive civilian casualties. You don't know something as simple as this yet you are agitating to form a new country. Some of you are just plain ignorant, and need, not secession, but school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by almarthins(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
jjjjj2017:
becareful, Achalugo! Must you be tribalistic with every comment? I would have insult you back but wont do that because 80% of my business partners are Igbo & they dont insult Yoruba.

Don't mind that guy...some of dem just get head but brain is detached. U see the spirit of naval in dem.
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by omenkaLives(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rossikk:
Leave war aside for a second. What about a referendum for secession? The referendum can be held AFTER the Igbo masses have been made fully aware of the CONSEQUENCES of secession, such as the fact that millions of Igbos will be forced to return and compete with them for the little land and food they have. For the few schools and hospitals, and other limited resources. Make that clear to them, and see how much support you will get for secession.
As for me, I honestly don't give a mackerel's balls whether these guys stay or not, matter of fact, i wish they get the fvck out. The back and forth we do on this issue on the forum makes some illiterates feel they are being "held back" from whatever.

Just as you pointed out, all those inundating cyberspace with these useless rants and the illiterates whose every activity is dictated by raw emotions and never logic. None of these fools have ever lent their thoughts to these points you raised, not even their supposed leader himself who knows next to nothing.

Saw one kid call him "Supreme leader of biafra" the other day and I was just shell-shocked at how gullible humans could actually be.

I just wish, just to call their bluff, that darn referendum can be held already.

What a bunch of sillies. No sense whatsoever.

Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Afam4eva(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rossikk:

Why should he bother taking his message to illiterate traders in Onitsha who think they know it all, but yet, now nothing?

He made an assertion that Igbos are not interested in Biafra and Onitsha represents the every day Igbo struggle. So, it makes a whole lot of sense for him to go prove his point in Onitsha. You can sit in Lagos and mouth off about what you know nothing about. It makes you comes across as an idiot. Which is what he is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Limitless72(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rossikk:
Unlike other nations, the Nigerian govt. will be filled with thirst for vengeance, and will MOST DEFINITELY deport millions of Igbos. Plus they will impose all sorts of restrictions and barriers that will make it impossible for Igbos to repatriate their wealth. Of that you can be sure. You think you can just dismantle the country and be allowed to live your life as normal with no problems? I mean, you guys are so deluded, it's like you're in a trance.

Mr man....
Do you know how many nigerians strive to leave this contraption everyday...
They want to be citizens of even south africa
So tell me what is special in been the citizen of a ZOO.....
If Nigeria impose unfavouable trade condition that's gonna make it unbearable for traders and entrepreneurs..
Then calm down its only a matter of time..
Biafrans are not weak and lazy beings..
There's always a way out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by omenkaLives(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rossikk:

Why should he bother taking his message to illiterate traders in Onitsha who think they know it all, but yet, now nothing?

You erred. You should have asked him to also take his opinions about Buhari to Daura and let's see how he fares.

These guys are too emotional it's disgusting.

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ayamback: 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
As for me, I honestly don't give a mackerel's balls whether these guys stay or not, matter of fact, i wish they get the fvck out. The back and forth we do on this issue on the forum makes some illiterates feel they are being "held back" from whatever.

Just as you pointed out, all those inundating cyberspace with these useless rants and the illiterates whose every activity is dictated by raw emotions and never logic. None of these fools have ever lent their thoughts to these points you raised, not even their supposed leader himself who knows next to nothing.

Saw one kid call him "Supreme leader of biafra" the other day and I was just shell-shocked at how gullible humans could actually be.

I just wish, just to call th it bluff, that darn referendum can be held already.

What a bunch of sillies. No sense whatsoever.

Smh.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
when you don't give a flying fork about something then it'll bother you less but in this case this is your nightmare and your worst fear hence it makes your heart bleed constantly.
just admit it bro grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by almarthins(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Mr 'I am Ibo' how is today and why the empty effusions? Leave Biafrans to decide how they want to be ruled and maintain your lane in brown oshogho. grin

undecided undecided buy sense and sell it not
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by engrchykae(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rossikk:
Leave war aside for a second. What about a referendum for secession? The referendum can be held AFTER the Igbo masses have been made fully aware of the CONSEQUENCES of secession, such as the fact that millions of Igbos will be forced to return and compete with them for the little land and food they have. For the few schools and hospitals, and other limited resources. Make that clear to them, and see how much support you will get for secession.
why are you bothered about igbos.do you know that the average igbo youth is waiting for war to break out.talk about yourself.

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by denis2: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2017

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by omenkaLives(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Afam4eva:

He made an assertion that Igbos are not interested in Biafra and Onitsha represents the every day Igbo struggle. So, it makes a whole lot of sense for him to go prove his point in Onitsha. You can sit in Lagos and mouth off about what you know nothing about. It makes you comes across as an idiot. Which is what he is.
You that talk trash about the president daily, why don't you take that trash to Daura or the streets of Katsina let's see how you fare there.

You are no different from the rest of them.

Such a damn shame.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by ayamback: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
You erred. You should have asked him to also take his opinions about Buhari to Daura and let's see how he fares.

These guys are too emotional it's disgusting.
[/s]

shurup at least they have emotions

when it comes to agatu and other parts in Benue then you may be needing all those emotions which i guess you don't have grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Rossikk(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ugosample:

@Rossikk I have noticed you over the years on this forum, and I like your pan African stance, and the fact that you are not an empty head like some others here, even tho I don't always agree with your views.

That said, just like you, I believe that the country should remain, but what I disagree with is that condescending stance you are taking, about how Igbo people depend on the rest of Nigeria, and how you are painting Igbo land as probably a place that is the most backward or something

That stance is not true.

First, in that same Igbo land, there are millions of non indigened settled across Igbo land (and foreigners too)so don't look at Igbo land as one down cast place
Even that talk of Igbo settling everywhere, other tribes in Nigeria are known to settle across the country, a visit to Jos, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Port Harcourt, even Soloto city/town and uyo show you that people from across the country settle in these places (Yoruba people in their millions are settled outside Yoruba land as well in Nigeria, and the same can be said of Aboki too)

Second, disintegration of this country into bits will make ALL regions worse off, because the economies of scale we enjoy as a unit will now turn to diseconomies of scale.

We all need each other, so nobody should feel that he is up there while others are beneath.

You misunderstand my position. I am not here to placate anyone's ego. Igbos are economically DEPENDENT on the rest of Nigeria. That is a plain fact as clear as day. A visit to Alaba market in Lagos is all you need to convince you. You cannot compare it with the level of OTHER Nigerian ethnic groups migrating around the country. Igbos are the Number 1 migrants of Nigeria by an absolute mile. There is no contest.

NOW, when such a group decides they wish to SECEDE from the federation, it is a very serious matter, with huge implications for that group. Where is the evidence that Ipob have thought through those implications? In all their agitation, I have never seen a single policy paper on the way their new republic will be run, or survive. No indication of how they will respond to Nigeria's retaliatory measures. No studies, No research, No projections, NOTHING. Tell me, Don't they have any scholars in their ranks? Don't they have any educated people? Where is the intellectual basis upon which their agitation is built? All I see is a bunch of unschooled riff raff running around, making noise and agitating for things they know nothing about. It cannot end well.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by engrchykae(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rossikk:
And the funniest part of it is that, many of the Ipob illiterates DEPEND on their jobs in Lagos, Kano, Benin, Jos, etc, for their sustenance, and yet, if their secessionist dream were to be realised, THEY would be forced to abandon those abodes, and be deported to the East. I mean, their thoughtlessness is just mind boggling.
are you not supposed to be happy that the hated flat heads will leave your region so that you take over their jobs properties make make them acquire visas before coming to your paradise.are you not happy good man from samaria

2 Likes

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by almarthins(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rossikk:
Biafrans have NEVER been allowed to make their decisions on anything. Ojukwu's mad escapade was not subjected to a referendum. Neither is your current Ipob madness. Nobody has gone into the villages to ask the old women if they need a new upheaval. Neither has anyone asked the farmers if they are ready to feed 10 million Igbo 'returnees'. It is always a bunch of ignorant, hate filled idiots like Ojukwu and your illiterate ilk who sit in Onitsha or some town, pretending to speak for all Igbos. When the shiit hits the fan, you will board a flight to Ivory Coast like Ojukwu did, while millions of Igbos, victims of your thoughtless stupidity, suffer the consequences.

I tell u this ipob youth never see war o! There level of totlessness is baffling and alarming

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by PDJT: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
maasoap:

Like Osu the accursed and outcasts. That's the part of what will make Biafra a great nation. Lol.
[/s]

You're really troubled by this Biafra movement. May Chukwu Okike help you!

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by engrchykae(m): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
kropotkin33:
Ok but please tell me of Igbos plan for the tens of millions of Igbos residing outside Alaigbo once Biafra is realized and Nigeria decides to deport them. I am waiting o
so you now know that we are tens of million and spread all over the country?i thought we were so insignificant like 5%
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by hamzeiy: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
lol..thesame igbo youth that werr massacared in millions by the awusas during the civil war? to the extent they started beging for help and food and their youthful leader ran like a woman to cameroun..lol..we are actually hoping for you to say gramm...the nigerian army is eagerly waitin.we are eagerly waiting to do whats necessary
Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Rossikk(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
engrchykae:
are you not supposed to be happy that the hated flat heads will leave your region so that you take over their jobs properties make make them acquire visas before coming to your paradise.are you not happy good man from samaria

You are extremely dumb for automatically assuming where I'm from without asking.

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Ugosample(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rossikk:

You misunderstand my position. I am not here to placate anyone's ego. Igbos are economically DEPENDENT on the rest of Nigeria. That is a plain fact as clear as day. A visit to Alaba market in Lagos is all you need to convince you. You cannot compare it with the level of OTHER Nigerian ethnic groups migrating around the country. Igbos are the Number 1 migrants of Nigeria by an absolute mile. There is no contest.

NOW, when such a group decides they wish to SECEDE from the federation, it is a very serious matter, with huge implications for that group. Where is the evidence that Ipob have thought through those implications? In all their agitation, I have never seen a single policy paper on the way their new republic will be run, or survive. No indication of how they will respond to Nigeria's retaliatory measures. No research, No studies, No projections, NOTHING. Tell me, Don't they have any scholars in their ranks? Don't they have any educated people? Where is the intellectual basis upon which their agitation is built? All I see is a bunch of unschooled riff raff running around, making noise and agitating for things they know nothing about. It cannot end well.

You have obviously not been to the eastern part of Nigeria.

Go there and see for yourself, then you will change your view.

You talk of Alaba; D grin grin

The British are one of the biggest migratory people on the earth, does that mean that there are not migrants in Britain too?
That your view is one sided, because as I said before, there are millions of other tribes making a living in the SE as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by engrchykae(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Normality:

Rossikk the great pan Africanist, we saw people like Zik try with his one Nigeria Pan Africa, result is this contraption called Nigeria.
both yoruba and the north never believed in one nigeria.its only the east that believe the illusion.awo said its a mere geographical expression while armadu saw it as an estate of othman it is only the foolish zik that believed the lie.they need us to carry the basket of nigeria while they scavenge on the contents of the basket.

1 Like

Re: IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment by Rossikk(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Afam4eva:

How does Onitsha represent Igbo struggle? Do people in Onitsha have two heads? The opinion of anyone in Onitsha is not worth more than the opinion of an old woman in the village who will feel the brunt of any reckless secessionist moves even before the people in Onitsha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP’s dilemma over 2023 presidency / President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) / Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.