Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,225 members, 7,900,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:47 AM

24 Questions To Spice Up Ur Chat Online With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24 Questions To Spice Up Ur Chat Online With A Lady (1483 Views)

Funny Picture Pose To Spice Up Ur Night.... / Fun Seeking Couple Spice Up Their Pre-weddng Shoot With These Interesting Photos / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Questions To Spice Up Ur Chat Online With A Lady by aishatu19(f): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hello guys, today I give u 24 questions you can use to spice up a chat online with a crush after the usual "hello-hi". As a rule, avoid too direct or personal question if you are not `close` (yet). Remember she is not your candidate for an interview. Probing and prompting is considered 'impolite' in ladies’ world.
1. Given the choice of anywhere in the world, where would you want to have dinner?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
4. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
5. Name three things you and your best friend appear to have in common.
6. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
7. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
8. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
9. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
10. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time?
11. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
12. What do you value most in a friendship?
13. What is your most treasured memory?
14. What does friendship mean to you?
15. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
16. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share _______.”
17. What would that be, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
18. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?
19. Would you like a bite of my dish?
20· Have you seen any good movies or TV shows lately?
21· Do you like your job?
22· Tell me about someone you would like as a friend?
23· What do you like to do in your free time?
24· Is there anything you're really passionate about?

https://chopcash.com

Re: 24 Questions To Spice Up Ur Chat Online With A Lady by GloriaNinja(f): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
undecided WHO CHatting Epp?
Re: 24 Questions To Spice Up Ur Chat Online With A Lady by aishatu19(f): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHO CHatting Epp?
Well, Gloria, people have met life partners or good business partners online. A good chat can leave a long lasting impression. who knows?
Re: 24 Questions To Spice Up Ur Chat Online With A Lady by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
You want me to chat non stop, let's talk about family. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 24 Questions To Spice Up Ur Chat Online With A Lady by gentlemafia(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Aderola15:
You want me to chat non stop, let's talk about family. kiss kiss kiss

Ibadan girl how Is our future family gonna look like, me n u 2qeda like beer and suya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Questions To Spice Up Ur Chat Online With A Lady by GloriaNinja(f): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
aishatu19:

Well, Gloria, people have met life partners or good business partners online. A good chat can leave a long lasting impression. who knows?
YOU ARE RIGHT.

(1) (Reply)

Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Are Dating- See Photos! / Why Do Guys Call Girls Who Appreciate Money Golddiggers? / That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.