Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,951 members, 7,915,792 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out (1984 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Three:Abu ZariaVSIbadanpoly!WINNER:IBADANPOLY / Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY / The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by lagbe(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2010
The poly ibadan has just released the list,u can check with a scratch card for 1600 in the sch bank
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by Emekuz(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2010
who told you its out , i just check thier website and thier portal , please stop pulling iur legs jooooooooooo.
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by chatose(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2010
guy,
I thought as much i checked their website just now and I discovered the list is out,
I tried to use the results checker card which I used in Checking my post MPCE
but the mssg i received was "wrong pin" i never knew we are still going to buy another card
but all the same thanks Lagbe, i will try and buy the card as u said and see what
God has in stock 4 this new year.
here's the link u can check 4 urself www.polyibadan.edu.ng
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by chatose(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2010
guy,
I thought as much i checked their website just now and I discovered the list is out,
I tried to use the results checker card which I used in Checking my post MPCE
but the mssg i received was "wrong pin" i never knew we are still going to buy another card
but all the same thanks Lagbe, i will try and buy the card as u said and see what
God has in stock 4 this new year.
here's the link u can check 4 urself www.polyibadan.edu.ng
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by lagbe(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2010
Am not pulling ur legs but seasön with fact the list is out,4 u to be using result cheacker is not it but purchase a scratch card in the sch bank for 1,600 and log to recent website
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by Emekuz(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2010
Thank you lagbe .so how can we get the cardsmileyand also how long will it take up to do the registration in the schoolsmiley . Could you please help me get the smiley card .by you sending me your account number. It me marcus the guy who called you last night at lagos.thanks
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by Emekuz(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2010
Anybody knows about sbrs funtua list?
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by Emekuz(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2010
Anybody knows about sbrs funtua list?
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by kellyd1(m): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2010
hello,
guyz the list is truly out,u just have to get a card at the school premises for 1600 to check it.

Good Luck,guyz,
KELLY .D.
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by kellyd1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2010
hello,
there are some that called me that they entered their jamb reg no and pin code and that it said WRONG REG NO/NOT YET ADMITTED. please has anyone else saw this?
kepp cool,guyz.
KELLY D.
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by chatose(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2010
i've also bought d scratch card and ive checked 4 it but i also recieve dsame msg dat admission nt yet offered. im confused i dont know wat 2 do. Pls lagbe if u hear of any development concerning d admission pls kindly update us.
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by Emekuz(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2010
Yes i said it. I thought of that. Something that has not been published on the news paper .not yet on the net.why are we fooling ourselves?now for those that have bought thier cards and unable to check it.come to think of it.if it were to be true wink why is the school selling the card?.please anyone staying in the campus should give us details. LAGBE AND KELLY D. Is ME MARCUS. Thanks
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by ZacheausOke: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2010
New alert!.`
To all intending polytes, d ND & Pre-ND full time list came out yestaday on d poly web.To acces d site u nid 2 buy a scratch card @ any bank on campus,
4 any help free 2 call me on 08028614429.Or meet me on facebook/ pilotzaco32@yahoo.com
wishing u happy nu yea
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by lagbe(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2010
people should not be bored on what is not,the list is out accepted but only the first batch not the all list.dnt worry keep visiting the site to here latest information from my stable ane kennnllll.with God all we be admitted in jesus name [amen] in two weeks out is coming out

Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by Emekuz(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
Hello guys it is true ooo the list is out. I just check mine .my name is out. I pray for those who are still waiting for thiers. It will come out in jesus name.so for those who has gotten admission.how are we going to proceed with our admission registration. You guys know we have limited time. FROM MARCUS
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by leocosy: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
Yes actually the ND list is out, i checked mine about three days ago, i was admitted and my admission page says that i should purchase an acceptance card which i went to get at First bank Mokola today for N7,200, but when i came back to check my admission page again, it's giving a whole new story, NOT YET ADMITTED, am so stunned, how can i be admitted three days ago and now am not yet admitted? Something must be wrong somewhere, i don't know if you guyz can fathom that?
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by leocosy: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
One more thing please gentle men, does anyone have an idea of the fee, i am talking about tuition and per session now and who know about the cost of accommodation outside campus?
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by HAydots: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2010
Pls, does anyone here knows if poly ibadan HND form is still on sale? Pls i need info asap. Thanks.
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by Emekuz(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2010
Sorry i missed used the word. By GOD grace those who are seeking admission into POLY IBADAN. They shall surely gain itsmiley dont worry other list will soon be out .FROM MARCUS
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by hischoice(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2010
lagbe and tunnex. u two are close to the center of action; i believe. pls, finish up the good work by updating us with school fees for every depts or faculties. indegenes and non-indegenes alike.
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by kellyd1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2010
hello,
i think the second list is going to be out probably by saturday.
so "we" that we haven't seen our name should keep our hope alive it will surely be out in Jesus name<amen>

keep cool,guyz.
KELLY .D.
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by leocosy: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2010
Just got info. All candidates who thier names came out should report immediately at the school for directions on the admission process. Acceptance registeration ends 15th january

(1) (Reply)

Moua,umudike 2010/2011 Admission List 4 First Choice &direct Entry Is Out! / HOW S.U.G PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE SHUT DOWN UNILORIN / 200level Direct Entry Admission Without Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.