Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) (50941 Views)

Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) / Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by uniqueExperienc(f): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
delishpot:

Do you mean he would have been beating her up at home if not that she is strong?
ask Google
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
tayo200:
my kind of woman
hope you are strong enough to handle her
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
CioAngels:
Thank you for your support, we appreciate you.
Hmmm. U feminist?
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
CioAngels:
Thank you for your support, we appreciate you.
Yes

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Hmmm. U feminist?
Yes

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by VanBommel(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
balanceofterror1:
They are lucky it didn't happen in Aba. If they born you well go to ABA and fight a woman. The day these guys blocked us for maltreating a young lady without fearing our arms and uniform was the day I comot cap for Aba boys. We show them sha.
but you know you're st.u.pid sha?? undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Chai Ipod thugs can't even show respect to a pregnant woman? Foools angry

©YBR

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by jieta: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by delishpot: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
uniqueExperienc:
ask Google

Give me link let me ask
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by oyienootieno: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Let her claim damages that they can't pay by so doing she will buy a potion for them in the custody.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
balanceofterror1:
They are lucky it didn't happen in Aba. If they born you well go to ABA and fight a woman. The day these guys blocked us for maltreating a young lady without fearing our arms and uniform was the day I comot cap for Aba boys. We show them sha.
Lies!! If it apun in aba u go talk say " ah if dz tin apun for nsukka"
Igbos shifting base since God knows.
fulani kill ur broda for delta, notin wey u fit do. D fulanis just dey smile for police station
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
VanBommel:
but you know you're st.u.pid sha?? undecided

Your father is st.u.pid
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Thought everyone in d east work in an office.
If it's Lagos now they'll start shouting all yorubas are agberos.

See ya life now ipobexposed
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by femolii: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
OSUS SELF
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Shebi IGP said ds thugs should get off the roads ni.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by seyi360(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
balanceofterror1:

so you're one of them in Uniform, God is watching you in 3D
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by NaeChris: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wait o, this pregnant woman beat up two thugs? Indeed!. You know wetin be 2 thugs? Abi crowd help am beat the thugs.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by Tisham20(m): 12:08am On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by GMbuharii: 1:36am On Apr 27, 2017
Thugs..just like the excess agberos and area boys in coneheads_metropolitan

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by fullz: 2:54am On Apr 27, 2017
is that not kemen with a torn shirt?
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by ideykwum: 4:32am On Apr 27, 2017
balanceofterror1:

You show them sha? You think that makes you a man? Would you have been able to "show them" without your guns? Weak men are proud of villainy!
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by ddeola: 4:49am On Apr 27, 2017
Shameless men.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by LekkiG: 6:34am On Apr 27, 2017
That serves them right
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2017
seyi360:

so you're one of them in Uniform, God is watching you in 3D

My friend calm down.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by VanBommel(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Your father is st.u.pid
you better respeck your old age old f0.0l
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2017
BJAYADEMOLA:
*Shout out to all those girls who visit their boyfriends and put their phones on airplane mode...... Madam Pilot !!!*
*thunder shall crush ur plane one day*.

Is it your visiting? is it your airplane mode?
mind your business.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Stop using touts to work. If she had miscarriage they would have been in prison.
Why would u beat a woman let alone pregnant one.

Feminist no go see me now they support them.
See below for data. See testimonies too.

Huh you supported a woman at a disadvantage bro, this has nothing to do with feminists.
If I support Nnamdi Kanu, am I a maninist?

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by Vicky4real1(f): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Foxyn:
Strong woman..
I pity her husband grin
.Dat is woman for you
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by Syphonn(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
A Kenyan man was recently caught pants down with his neighbour's wife in his house while they were getting down to business.
According to Kenyan-post, the woman's husband has been suspecting her of an illicit affair for long and decided to lay an ambush to get her caught.
On one faithful day, the man who had pretended to be out for work, received a tip off when his wife was spotted making her way into the man's house.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) by michaelisaiah: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
I feel mute

Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) / HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Isale Eko House With Kidnaped Children Meant For Sale