Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,076 members, 7,883,748 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) (68133 Views)

Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) / Indian Man Grows Four-Inch Horn After Head Injury (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 4:49am On Apr 27, 2017
Funny comments here and there
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:23am On Apr 27, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
That India is a cursed nation

County of mysterious deformities

Garlic smelos

not as cursed as this hell called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:25am On Apr 27, 2017
technicallyrich:
When a nation worship the true GOD he bless them from their waters to their health and even life eternally. but if you go contrary you lose that grace.
JESUS thank you for everything. there is none like you. i love you

no wonder our Nigeria is blessed with DEATH.

for worshiping the false middle eastern dogs lyk jesus and a)lah

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:25am On Apr 27, 2017
Some commentors here are really fetish and disgraceful. it seems they enjoy mocking the deformities of others.

thry forget we hail from the land of ebola and aids
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 5:27am On Apr 27, 2017
technicallyrich:
When a nation worship the true GOD he bless them from their waters to their health and even life eternally. but if you go contrary you lose that grace.
JESUS thank you for everything. there is none like you. i love you

Clown grin
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Iamwrath: 6:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Omoluabi , kilomi happen ??

Redomi:
We have one twin in Yorùbá land that act films sometimes ago, I think they are dead now. They are called Ìbejì Òràn. This one should be Omo Òràn. Eni b'ímo Òràn níí pòn-on. May God have mercy on each and every single one of us. Am proud of my state. Ìpínlè Ondo....Ibi àmúyangàn mí (Ondo state.....My place of pride)
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by 2shure: 6:18am On Apr 27, 2017
India jazz and taboo just too much
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 27, 2017
The curios case of benjamin
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by obanla01(m): 6:30am On Apr 27, 2017
anotherydz:
O boy . I think we use to have something like this in nigeria in yoruba movie they are twins and are popularly called "Ibeji Oran" "The Horrible twins" although they are dead.
May their gentle soul rest in peace
are u sure they are dead?
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2017
the cow worshippers....
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2017
obanla01:
sure from sources
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by breakeven: 7:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Partnerbiz:
India dey always be like northern Nigeria
Na soooo. They are from the same parents. angry grin
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2017
[s]
wayaa007:

Shut up, stop saying things you don't know.
You were born into Christianity, you see other religions as cults.
[/s] Useless comment, you can air your view without throwing tantrums, if my post annoys you, head to the nearest lagoon or a nearby sky-scrapper tie a rope with a heavy metal and end your miserable life,the world will be a better place minus you a lunatic, so buzz off and end your useless frustrated life, or alternatively, head to Abuja and meet your useless leaders who have made life meaningless for you or take a gun and point it at your fore-head and blast your brain off, the world will not miss you, nonsense, my last reply to you grin grin

Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Redomi(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2017
Iamwrath:
Omoluabi , kilomi happen ??

Mo wà pa o, sé àlááfíà ni èyin náá wà?
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Redomi(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2017
MasterChen:

Your ami is wrong bro
wrong? Bro am not, av checked again. Am a graduate of Yorùbá Education.
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2017
Well, this time, it's not Nigerians rushing to India for medical help. Since your medical experts have failed, it's time to seek God who does not depend on hormones to perfect his works. Rush down to Nigeria now. At SCOAN Lagos or Christ Mercy Land Warri, you will see that God is still saying something .
The fees for the supernatural surgery is FAITH! !!
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by MagnaB: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2017
It is a curious case of Benjamin Button.
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Debbieumeh(f): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2017
Y does dis kind of things keep happening in india
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2017
obanla01:
p
They are dead and I think they lived beyond 21. They were actually two in 16million, not one in a million. The twins should hold some world record post humously.
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by wayaa007(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] Useless comment, you can air your view without throwing tantrums, if my post annoys you, head to the nearest lagoon or a nearby sky-scrapper tie a rope with a heavy metal and end your miserable life,the world will be a better place minus you a lunatic, so buzz off and end your useless frustrated life, or alternatively, head to Abuja and meet your useless leaders who have made life meaningless for you or take a gun and point it at your fore-head and blast your brain off, the world will not miss you, nonsense, my last reply to you grin grin
Eyaaa, are you that hurt. I would have headed to Abuja, but my life isn't frustrated like yours,l
Seems you spend all your day thinking of various means of suicide...
Your post doesn't annoy me

Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by donem: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2017
'But I was shocked when they said that they wanted to buy my son and exhibit him as a spectacle in a circus".

Humans could be funny, just imagine this.
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by kayguy2(m): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2017
ALIEN
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by ShockWeaver: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2017
Coming from a Nigerian?
You don't know how many gods we worship in this nation??
AngelicBeing:
Before you know now, they will start worshiping the boy and call him a god, India, a land full of mysticism, cult and occult practices, they have more than 500 gods they pray and worship, na wao ..
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Rubyventures: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2017
hideraoluwa:
India and dysfunctional problems... God have mercy on him....

The reason being that there is too much inbreeding, they marry their first cousins. The British royal family used to have this problem that's why now they go out to get married, instead of marrying themselves, due to the fact that they wanted the wealth to remain in the family.
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by factwriter(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Before you know now, they will start worshiping the boy and call him a god, India, a land full of mysticism, cult and occult practices, they have more than 500 gods they pray and worship, na wao ..

Yet they are far, far technologically ahead of us.
While their mysticism, cult and occult practises and their "more than 500 gods" (as you claim) continue to pivot them scientifically and technologically, carving for then a respectable place in world legion of Sciences and technologically developed nations,

..our own "holy trinity" has spurred On nothing but money rituals and ethnic disunity.

Abeg leave India jo, abi you wan follow go develop the place for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
factwriter:

Yet they are far, far technologically ahead of us.
While their mysticism, cult and occult practises and their "more than 500 gods" (as you claim) continue to pivot them scientifically and technologically, carving for then a respectable place in world legion of Sciences and technologically developed nations,

..our own "holy trinity" has spurred On nothing but money rituals and ethnic disunity.

Abeg leave India jo, abi you wan follow go develop the place for them.

thank u

and let me add to that

the Hindu numeral system given by the ancient sages of India to the world, without which no technological development would have been possible

Hindu numeral system was previously incorrectly identified as Hindu Arabic numerical system (the arabs had simply transferred the knowledge to the Europeans and contributed nothing more)

add to this the concept / invention of 'zero' / 0 contributed by ancient hindus , without which human economies/technologies and yeah modern civilization as we know it would not exist.

Hinduism is not a religion like the Abrahamic religions.

it is more than that , it is a culmination of the though process of millions of people spread over 10000 years, open to any sort of interpretation.
after all people r in real life is simply a manifestation of their thoughts and actions.

religion/god exists becz man exits and not the other way round.

the idiots/ignorant ones will talk about 100 million gods

the knowledgeable one will talk about 100 million possibilities

Hinduism was flexible and potent enough to give rise to other religions like Buddhism Sikhism Jainism Sufism

ancient Hindu sages were good with numbers, they were calculating in trillions when the rest of the world could not even count 1.

the Hindu religion is the only one of the world’s great faiths dedicated to the idea that the Cosmos itself undergoes an immense, indeed an infinite, number of deaths and rebirths. It is the only religion in which the time scales correspond, to those of modern scientific cosmology. Its cycles run from our ordinary day and night to a day and night of Brahma, 8.64 billion years long. Longer than the age of the Earth or the Sun and about half the time since the Big Bang. And there are much longer time scales still.

Hinduism is a name given by the islamic invaders and later the western world

the correct name of Hinduism is "Sanatana Dharma" which means "eternal order/duty".

lastly a man making fun of others , doing evil deeds will always be a evil man regardless of his religion be a hindu or muslim or christian etc

religion does not define a man, a mans own individual actions and thoughts in real life defines him.

religion may conform a mans outlook to life but whether he uses it for a good purpose or a evil propose is up to him . god (if he exists) has no locus standi in human affairs , if he did then look at the unchecked evil/destruction going on around the world at impunity and before that plz dont forget to look at ur own evil deeds u may have committed however small it may be. did god strike u down then ?

some people commenting here r encyclopedia of ignorance ans stupidity angry

this is my last post here

but what gladdens me is the fact there r some Nigerians at-least, who will keep or try to keep the light burning in the dark abysses of ignorance / hate present on this forum

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by mamawin(f): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Emmahunk:
Well, this time, it's not Nigerians rushing to India for medical help. Since your medical experts have failed, it's time to seek God who does not depend on hormones to perfect his works. Rush down to Nigeria now. At SCOAN Lagos or Christ Mercy Land Warri, you will see that God is still saying something .
The fees for the supernatural surgery is FAITH! !!
You a pastor now??
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by ScienceWatch: 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
mamawin:
You a pastor now??
Well said ! Emmanuel TV is Africa's largest and most viewed Christian television network.

[1] with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. Founded by T.B. Joshua, Pastor of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (scoan), in Lagos, Nigeria, it is also the most subscribed Christian ministry channel on YouTube worldwide with well over 400,000 subscribers.

[2] It was founded on March 8, 2006.

(3)With over 2,800 years watch time.

(4) With 500 Million Viewers and 400,000 subscribers in all the continents of the world.
Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
in jidenna's voice -->

Long live the chief grin

wish him more years cheesy

Idiot it's not funny. If God decides to punish you now and turn your future generation into worst you will have no one to blame but yourself. #MalnourishedMonkey

Re: 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
O boy . I think we use to have something like this in nigeria in yoruba movie they are twins and are popularly called "Ibeji Oran" "The Horrible twins" although they are dead.
May their gentle soul rest in peace

Fool you call your fellow human being a thing? What are you you bloody yulky feaces.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms / 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.