Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,250 members, 7,970,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:16 PM

Survey On The Perception Of Online Radio - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Survey On The Perception Of Online Radio (335 Views)

The Perception Of Teachers Towards Internet As A Teaching Resource In Enugu / An Assessment Of Public Perception Of Women Participation In Politics / Public Perception Of Drug Abuse Among Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Survey On The Perception Of Online Radio by MissYvonne: 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hello,

I am conducting a survey to understand the perception of online radio among residents in Ajah: a case study of rhythm937.com/listen-live online radio station. I will like you to participate by filling the questionnaire. Also kindly help to share the link to the survey with your friends to participate as well. Please note that it is only for those living in Ajah area. Many thanks.

Here is the link to the survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJG01j49e0UXbP9SVtS11PHTONkQQeSlmjTTO1B5SliKhxmg/viewform?c=0&w=1

Thanks.

Yvonne Atseyinku
Journalism Student
Nigerian Institute of Journalism
Lagos, Nigeria

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it in Google Forms.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Evaluation Of Consumer Protection In Nigeria / Class Assignment To Build Toy Gun Prompts University Lockdown- / I Need Help To Pay My School Fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.