Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,465 members, 7,944,310 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Winning Or Contentment - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Winning Or Contentment (319 Views)

Bulldog Scoops $1500 Prize Money After Winning World's Ugliest Dog Pageant / Latest Asoebi Styles: I Think Blue Is A Winning Colour! / A Female Nairalander "Precious" Needs Your Help Winning The MCAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winning Or Contentment by Beadysworld: 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
WINNING ARE IMPERATIVE BY HUMAN

Three major things everyone should know about winning through in life. are;

*WORK, (we must work hard)

*Commitment, (we must be committed to what we are doing) be it work or relationship.

*God, (we must look up to our creator, because him alone Can help us even when or how we don’t know it. Is this third stage of winning that makes the winning imperative)

“How nah, HAHHA , yes, because what you call winning might not be winning to me, when we look up to God with contentment also getting committed that winning becomes clear to us, that as you are winning , i too, am winning,yessssssssss, everyone WINS!Why because winning is not an open combat with others or being better than others like most of us sees it or feel it, rather it is far from that, each and every one of us wins everyday/every minute in our life battle and challenges, so please appreciate your life and your winning power and the only way to achieve that is through contentment, if not, you lose it and lose it totally.

First, you cannot be contented if you have not realized that life you live today is a gift
ready more http://beadysworld.tv/2017/04/26/winning-or-contentment/

(1) (Reply)

Shoe / Terrorist Attack Invented By Senior / Differentiation Technical Formations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.