Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,617 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:02 AM

A Letter To Iwalewa - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Letter To Iwalewa (415 Views)

COVID-19 - A Letter To The UK From Italy: This Is What We Know About Your Future / Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian / A Letter To My Unborn Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Iwalewa by haywhybamz(m): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Angels are meant to stay in heaven I never knew God sent some to earth I never knew i would get close to an angel I never knew God would send me one One gift i would be forever grateful for Iwalewa a baby with the golden smile Your beauty is everyone dream I know you will be a girl after Gods heart Gentle, funny, intelligent, This attributes are not enough to describe my beautiful angel I pray you grow old and become that woman i desire I will love and pamper you, but i will never fail to teach you To kneel when greeting elders To sweep when its time to do so To pray before and after each day To study God words everyday To respect everyone you come across in life and treat them accordingly I and your mum cant wait to have you Just come and make our dreams come true... We love you baby....
To our dearest iwalewa

(1) (Reply)

Concise History Of Nigeria / Synw Lauds Denja Abdulahi Over Various Achievements / 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Need More Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.