Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,483 members, 7,968,331 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:11 AM

To Administrators - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Administrators (683 Views)

Pension Fund Administrators / Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Administrators by omega25red(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2010
Not telling you how to do your job but there has been a recent influx of new posters who are disrepectful and constantly posting in the wrong areas. I think these disrespectful people who insult and spew venom should have their accounts cancelled or they should at least be issued a public warning. I wish we had monitors on here that would also close out a thread if it is insighting anger and hate.

I'm just saying
Re: To Administrators by MyHonour(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2010
Are you tryin to say that the moderators are blind and cannot do their jobz well? or
are you tryin to say you can do a better job than the moderatorz?
Well, you have more posts than me, so i should just shut up and watch
Re: To Administrators by omega25red(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2010
MyHonour:

Are you tryin to say that the moderators are blind and cannot do their jobz well? or
are you tryin to say you can do a better job than the moderatorz?
Well, you have more posts than me, so i should just shut up and watch
[quote][/quote]Perfect example of someone who is attempting to instigate sh@t
This was a note to the MODs while you have every right to answer or make a comment, you are attempting to create a situation that doesn't even exist but now concerns you too
Re: To Administrators by Gabry(f): 2:29am On Jan 06, 2010
Dear Poster,

Thank you for your contructive comment.

If you happen to see a post being posted by a Nairtalander whom happen to be insultive or disrespectful, you can always hit the Report to Admin Button and state your reasons. From there the Moderator incharge will handle whatever is necessary to keep the thread / section clean.
Re: To Administrators by mamagee3(f): 2:30am On Jan 06, 2010
Very Good Observation, I'll ban them as soon as possible. grin grin
Re: To Administrators by MyHonour(m): 5:59am On Jan 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Very Good Observation, I'll ban them as soon as possible. grin grin
ok, but make sure you dont forget to ban this poster too for trying not to insult me.

(1) (Reply)

Haiti Charges U.s. Church Members With Kidnap / Moderators - Need Your Attention / Woman Sells 24-day Old Baby For N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.