Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:55 AM

Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! (5531 Views)

Ladies See This If U Have Commited Abortion Before (graphic Photos) / Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) / 3 Secrets That Will Get Him Commited (ladies Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by Janeyinspires(f): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
MrsAdadinmma:

The physical distribution in men? To some extent you are correct but do not the male and female posses same parts of the body? Tell me one thing a man has that a woman does not have, either in excess or reversed

Biologically, men have greater upper body strenght than women(womens muscle mass is less).This is as a result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy.Men have stronger bones,tendons and ligaments.This makes them engage in rigorous tasks more than women.....You see the reason for such expectation.
Waiting for the continuation.

3 Likes

Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
You are completely blinded by your retarded perception.

1. your write up is biased
2. Yes society trained men differently because they had to figure out what to do with your sorry bleeding arse first. Men learnt not to trust anything that bleeds and still live early enough to place y'all where you belong
3. The superiority of the male species is evident in all living things. What is also clear is the importance of the females. in higher animals its seen that females hunt, groom, and conforms to the alpha... which is always a MALE

SIT down in your place woman

cool
MrsAdadinmma:

Your write up is gender biased.
Helo dear LordIsaac
I will love you to point out any line where I was biased

Can you trace the primary duties of a woman biologically? Plus, can you critique the rationale behind the payment of bride price and not groom price?
The primary duties of a woman biologically is same with that of the man just that the male was groomed into what he is at childhood we all have same reasoning just like in my story but as we get groomed separately we loose that natural behaviour.

Do you know that India do pay groom price? In the North when one gets married it's the woman's family that provide the properties so you can agree with me that culture and ethics varies but the natural behaviour remains even though we strive so hard to thwart it.

even in the animal kingdom, the male is superior.
Are you an animal to know that? Do you communicate with animals? Or are you working under assumption?

Remain in peace dear...
NB;I called in the ladies and you came rushing in to post your thought, doe this thread in anyway poise a threat to your personality?

5 Likes

Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Maxvasia:
Lolzz, my dear its philosophy oo, there is no simpler way to put it. I think its easier to understand than the original post itself grin
the truth is i didnt understand the meaning of your big grammar and my dictionary is so far away pls just explain to me. Thanks.
Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by Maxvasia(m): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
the truth is i didnt understand the meaning of your big grammar and my dictionary is so far away pls just explain to me. Thanks.
Madam, y not just ignore comments that r too big for u and face other simpler ones. I am no female's dictionary and der are no strings on me. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
Maxvasia:
Madam, y not just ignore comments that r too big for u and face other simpler ones. I am no female's dictionary and der are no strings on me. smiley
i am telling you that i dont understand something you said and you should explain to me and you decide to insult me. we are colleagues, if i dont know something, i would rather admit that i don't and not let ego get in the way. I didnt say anything to insult you. But since you told me to mind my level i will. Even though i know big grammar and eloquent speech, i would rather use simple language. If you have time go through my posts, i am also an intellectual being. Gooday

2 Likes

Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by Maxvasia(m): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
i am telling you that i dont understand something you said and you should explain to me and you decide to insult me. we are colleagues, if i dont know something, i would rather admit that i don't and not let ego get in the way. I didnt say anything to insult you. But since you told me to mind my level i will. Even though i know big grammar and eloquent speech, i would rather use simple language. If you have time go through my posts, i am also an intellectual being. Gooday
Habaaa.....oya am sorry i did not mean it that way. I dnt insult ppl oo. If u saw it that way, i am sorry. Just that i have been at work and i am just getting home. Plenty surgeries. So tired. I was thinking of the stress of typing. Am sorry. 08056016080. Pls add me on whatsapp or call, i can explain all i can. I really dint mean to insult u. I did not even know u wer serious abt not understanding.
Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by menxer: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:

Is this not the very attitude this OP is talking about?

You could at lest google those words he used, which you don't understand rather than this.

Remember girls are "naturally more brilliant."

1 Like

Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Maxvasia:
Habaaa.....oya am sorry i did not mean it that way. I dnt insult ppl oo. If u saw it that way, i am sorry. Just that i have been at work and i am just getting home. Plenty surgeries. So tired. I was thinking of the stress of typing. Am sorry. 08056016080. Pls add me on whatsapp or call, i can explain all i can. I really dint mean to insult u. I did not even know u wer serious abt not understanding.
in that case i understand, but i'm not on whatsapp though

1 Like

Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
menxer:

Is this not the very attitude this OP is talking about?

You could at lest google those words he used, which you don't understand rather than this.

Remember girls are "naturally more brilliant."
he has already apologised and i wasnt talking to you. So please swerve. Part of being brilliant is being able to learn from anyone and anything. I am not in the mood to insult anyone this night, dont make me change my mind and start with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by Maxvasia(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
in that case i understand, but i'm not on whatsapp though
Thanks for understanding. U can call if u r not on whatsapp. Or tell me which social media platform u are active on. Will be glad to set things right via any. Thanks
Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Interesting.
Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by menxer: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
he has already apologised and i wasnt talking to you. So please swerve. Part of being brilliant is being able to learn from anyone and anything. I am not in the mood to insult anyone this night, dont make me change my mind and start with you.

Yea, that should come naturally too.

I guess op was right after all.

1 Like

Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by MrsAdadinmma(f): 12:30am On Apr 28, 2017
Before I continue I would love to address some issues arising from this thread.

I mentioned specifically that this thread is meant for the ladies I wonder what all the men I saw here came doing!

Hello dear man you are allowed to read if that will please you but commenting is not just cool!
This thread is just for my ladies! I want to have a heart to heart talk with them!

I am new to this platform, am more familiar with facebook so with time I will be able to adjust to the audience here. For those that felt insulted by my replies, you asked for it! No apologies, but if you insist then inbox me and I will consider apologising!

Ok! Here we go with the second part!

WHAT THE MAN REALLY IS.

From the story of Taiye and Kehinde you'd notice that the male has been made to ACT so as to be accepted as a man but is that what he truly is? NO! The man is an emotional being, yeah weird as it may sound that's the true. He wants to express his thoughts but is always afraid of the negative response he will get so he rather hold that thought to himself unlike the woman who was trained into shielding her thoughts and emotions.

Any man just like you babe wishes to be pampered but will never make it known because the SOCIETY will see him as weak. Once a man is being seen as weak it pricks his ego. An ego he has toiled many years to build and because he don't want such to happen he keeps his wishes, dreams, thoughts and emotions to himself so that he will be SEEN as a MAN. But that is not who he truly is! He is a human being just like you who loves praises, care, and petting. A man can cry! He got tears in him but the society have made him seem a block who should not cry as the woman do. The man wishes he can cry. These are things I have learnt from men I interview over the years of my profession.

Whenever I counsel men, I penetrate their psychology (My book will show you how I do this) make them feel at ease with me and make them see me the way they see their fellow men. This I do by deflating their ego subtly and before long you'll see him get all emotional and speak openly things he felt is not right for his to say. Over a hundred men have cried before me during a counseling session so I know what am saying when I tell you that men are not really what they seem. It only takes you to master the art of penetrating his psychology and gently deflate his ego and you'd see the man behind the mask. You've got a role to play sister!

I will love you to connect with me on facebook by liking my page https://m.facebook.com/Guaranteed-guide-to-get-him-commited-814337722054396/?ref=bookmarks

For each of you that like the page you will be added to a closed group where I will guide step by step to getting your man committed to you!

So don't forget to like the page if you are interested in the coaching classes that will be holding in the closed group.
PS: you liking the page is your password to be added to the closed group as I won't want to get anyone who is not interested added to some group.

Peace! I remain Dr Adadinmma

Cc:
Rukkydelta
lovethchioma
Janeyinspires
funmisticqueen
‎MissCuppy
NotOfThis‎

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by nofuckz(m): 12:40am On Apr 28, 2017
grin grin
Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by nofuckz(m): 12:55am On Apr 28, 2017
and people wondering y many dumb mofos errwere? experts present demselves in err social platform and yet too many failed marriages n a dying society we find ourselves.
Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by Doctorfitz: 1:00am On Apr 28, 2017
MrsAdadinmma:

The physical distribution in men? To some extent you are correct but do not the male and female posses same parts of the body? Tell me one thing a man has that a woman does not have, either in excess or reversed

Smh....

1 Like

Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by JhimmySpark(m): 1:02am On Apr 28, 2017
Mek I no lie, I no read everything finish. I hang for the first point. I lost for the story wey she narrate inside her story. She said she bin dey teach Chizuru chemistry.. Towards the ending I come realize say Chizuru dey for JSS2. During my days for secondary school, Na integrated science dem teach us for Junior secondary[Jss1-3].then for Senior Secondary school Na Chemistry[ss1-3]... Na few questions I get before I go fit continue to read dah epistle
1. Location & name of that school
2. The name of their, Vice principal and principal
3. That person that employed the op and assigned her to be teaching Jss2 Chemistry
4. Original copy's of Chizuru and Co Junior WAEC result.

7 Likes

Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by FearlessDapsin(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Exactly! The man above me! I wonder when Jss 2 students started offering chemistry! Madam OP, do you think that we are wearing pampers or do we resemble your pampers wearing children or grandchildren as the case may be?

1 Like

Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by pocohantas(f): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Exactly! The man above me! I wonder when Jss 2 students started offering chemistry! Madam OP, do you think that we are wearing pampers or do we resemble your pampers wearing children or grandchildren as the case may be?
Maybe you should go around 'modern' schools, or just calm down and ask questions. wink
Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by FearlessDapsin(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Maybe you should go around 'modern' schools, or just calm down and ask questions. wink
Well, in federal schools which I attended, Jss 2 students don't offer chemistry. Perhaps they do in your so called "modern"schools. In federal schools, they don't. Even in private schools around as well. undecided.
Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by Khutie: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin Nice write up hun'. But beep me when yhu re going wid ya fam' members to pay the GROOM price of whoever wanna settle down wid yhu. All ya fvcking topics was against male folks... shoro niyen?

Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by pocohantas(f): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Well, in federal schools which I attended, Jss 2 students don't offer chemistry. Perhaps they do in your so called "modern"schools. In federal schools, they don't. Even in private schools around as well. undecided.
Once again, ask around. It's a not too recent development. Bye...
Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by Menzy86(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
MrsAdadinmma:

Your write up is gender biased.
Helo dear LordIsaac
I will love you to point out any line where I was biased

Can you trace the primary duties of a woman biologically? Plus, can you critique the rationale behind the payment of bride price and not groom price?
The primary duties of a woman biologically is same with that of the man just that the male was groomed into what he is at childhood we all have same reasoning just like in my story but as we get groomed separately we loose that natural behaviour.

Do you know that India do pay groom price? In the North when one gets married it's the woman's family that provide the properties so you can agree with me that culture and ethics varies but the natural behaviour remains even though we strive so hard to thwart it.

even in the animal kingdom, the male is superior.
Are you an animal to know that? Do you communicate with animals? Or are you working under assumption?

Remain in peace dear...
NB;I called in the ladies and you came rushing in to post your thought, doe this thread in anyway poise a threat to your personality?
How can the gender role of women BIOLOGICALLY be the same with that of a man? Do u really understand what you are writing about madam?

1 Like

Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by Khutie: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Once again, ask around. It's a not too recent development. Bye...

Why yhu just dey cover the truth wid clear eyes?? undecided The last time I check from Jss1-Jss3 na Integrated Science dem dey offer. If yhu come enta SS1 dem go split am into three respectively, which are PHYSICS,BIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY!

1 Like

Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by pocohantas(f): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Khutie:

Why yhu just dey cover the truth wid clear eyes?? undecided The last time I check from Jss1-Jss3 na Integrated Science dem dey offer. If yhu come enta SS1 dem go split am into three respectively, which are PHYSICS,BIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY!
Oga stop arguing blindly abeg...
Typical Nairalanders, argue and argue what they're not 100% sure of. The first time I heard it, I was shocked. Not until I remembered it has been a long time I left secondary school or had JSS kids around me. They said it helps in better decisions while crossing over into SS1. They write a MOCK on it and the results would influence their 'postings'.

Here on NL, some people confirmed it.
Stop arguing!!! You don't know every! Hian!
Make una quote me again...forgot this is Romance section.
Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 02, 2017
As a guy, I prefer a lady being superior over me lol... #Notkidding
Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by youngreezy(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2017
Janeyinspires:
*Clearing a space to pitch my tent* Yea yea,I can totally relate to the stories cited.Only yesterday,I told my 6 y rold nephew to stop crying,be a man.Lol.Really he needed to stop it,cos he's started acting like a girl(crying is a girly stuff.Crying to be heard or get attention.Now who said that?Not me!).Crying at every little thing.Makes me wonder if he can stand and be the man he ought to be-tomorrow.
Hope we don't derail the purpose of this thread with arguements.Aside the reference to Biblical teachings-God created man first,made him the head.The reason why society has buried the gender expectations into us is because of our biological distributions.My view.The physical distribution in men makes society apportion some expected behaviours from them.
wise woman anytin u want for life GOD go give u. na ur type dey stand firm and manage dia home wel d real back bone of ya husband.bless u maam u r a keeper

3 Likes

Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by stevecantrell: 2:05pm On May 02, 2017
Submissive?
Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by Janeyinspires(f): 2:51pm On May 02, 2017
kelvinrhs:
As a guy, I prefer a lady being superior over me lol... #Notkidding

Now this is interesting! Can you tell me the 'Why' behind it?
Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 02, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Now this is interesting! Can you tell me the 'Why' behind it?
I don't know... I just like it, and also maybe because my first s** was kinda a rape[can't tell u more unless u contact me personally]. But seriously I just love the woman being superior lol...
Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by menxer: 4:32am On May 03, 2017
MrsAdadinmma:
Before I continue I would love to address some issues arising from this thread.

I mentioned specifically that this thread is meant for the ladies I wonder what all the men I saw here came doing!

Hello dear man you are allowed to read if that will please you but commenting is not just cool!
This thread is just for my ladies! I want to have a heart to heart talk with them!

I am new to this platform, am more familiar with facebook so with time I will be able to adjust to the audience here. For those that felt insulted by my replies, you asked for it! No apologies, but if you insist then inbox me and I will consider apologising!

Ok! Here we go with the second part!

WHAT THE MAN REALLY IS.

From the story of Taiye and Kehinde you'd notice that the male has been made to ACT so as to be accepted as a man but is that what he truly is? NO! The man is an emotional being, yeah weird as it may sound that's the true. He wants to express his thoughts but is always afraid of the negative response he will get so he rather hold that thought to himself unlike the woman who was trained into shielding her thoughts and emotions.

Any man just like you babe wishes to be pampered but will never make it known because the SOCIETY will see him as weak. Once a man is being seen as weak it pricks his ego. An ego he has toiled many years to build and because he don't want such to happen he keeps his wishes, dreams, thoughts and emotions to himself so that he will be SEEN as a MAN. But that is not who he truly is! He is a human being just like you who loves praises, care, and petting. A man can cry! He got tears in him but the society have made him seem a block who should not cry as the woman do. The man wishes he can cry. These are things I have learnt from men I interview over the years of my profession.

Whenever I counsel men, I penetrate their psychology (My book will show you how I do this) make them feel at ease with me and make them see me the way they see their fellow men. This I do by deflating their ego subtly and before long you'll see him get all emotional and speak openly things he felt is not right for his to say. Over a hundred men have cried before me during a counseling session so I know what am saying when I tell you that men are not really what they seem. It only takes you to master the art of penetrating his psychology and gently deflate his ego and you'd see the man behind the mask. You've got a role to play sister!

I will love you to connect with me on facebook by liking my page https://m.facebook.com/Guaranteed-guide-to-get-him-commited-814337722054396/?ref=bookmarks

For each of you that like the page you will be added to a closed group where I will guide step by step to getting your man committed to you!

So don't forget to like the page if you are interested in the coaching classes that will be holding in the closed group.
PS: you liking the page is your password to be added to the closed group as I won't want to get anyone who is not interested added to some group.

Peace! I remain Dr Adadinmma

Cc:
Rukkydelta
lovethchioma
Janeyinspires
funmisticqueen
‎MissCuppy
NotOfThis‎

I just checked to read the feedbacks but it's like everything moved to the closed user group.
So I comment my reserve.
Re: Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! by lovethchioma(f): 8:06am On May 03, 2017
MrsAdadinmma:
I have been busy lately with relationship counselling but I remembered I have some people here who can't get access to me physically so holla!

WARNING

* What men really are.
Let's take on the first.

I have liked your page... can you add me to the FB group?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Flying In The Sky (spark Outrage) / Girls That Wear Ankle Chains / I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.