Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,955 members, 7,903,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures (17009 Views)

Ugly Girls Mentality / NIGERIAN GIRLS MENTALITY:. Money Is My Birthright But Sex Isn't His. / Naija Girls Mentality!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Li2Finger:

In a jiffy... I'll hit the ground running in 10
okay
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by sinaj(f): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Alphamale2017:

I know how to if I want to .

i did when i was broke . even when i had lots of female friends around me who obviously loved me and were just literarily waiting for me to pop the question , I still did not. the live of a man is quite different from that of a woman . a man is supposed to prioritise money before woman.

by the way . nice dp tho . u seem to have a different look on every photo I see. how many faces do u have. ? I want to see more . lol

m d female version of 2face tongue

thanks btw smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Li2Finger:

In a jiffy... I'll hit the ground running in 10
still waiting
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by sinaj(f): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
hardbody:

Sinaj....Fear God.....
I fear him tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Alphamale2017(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
sinaj:

u welcome . and I just followed u, do ensure to follow back .

I know say u go find excuse now . lol

**in davido's voice***

" nor do , nor do , nor do galala for me "

grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by benjsniper33: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Homeboiy:

lol, well she has been cheatin on me wit different guys, i felt i dont care but yesterday nit around 9pm, i called her,she said she was at home

about 3mins later two of my guys called me that the saw my gf wit a guy a place far away from her home

i cald her again, she lied she was at home, i told her where she was n she started shoutin that she knew my friends saw her there

that its over

i was happy, she came this morning to pack her cloth n pant she left at my place

have deleted everythin abt her on my fon

I feel for u bro cos I know how it feels
Receive strength
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
daylyt:

What the fucck is wrong with this mumu na..

Nigga get the fĂșck out here before I hump your mother like a camel and then cum on her back.. pastor suleiman's style.

Hahahahahahaha. That GIF so funny, but your life so dry. Motherfucker. What online bullies like you would get from me in reality.... Thank your luck.

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Abeeni:
My dear, I think you must be very foolish. Go and study for your jamb exam instead of bantering with people that can feed you for the rest of your life. Mofo.

Congratulations you made no sense. Go and buy sense and bring 190naira change for me. Idiot.

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by jakandeola(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
sinaj:

thanks btw smiley
black beauty baby u are sweet
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Li2Finger: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
still waiting
Oyin, I'm really sorry taking too long to get back to you. I've tried severally but it seems I'm currently having issues sending.. I have reported the ish, however
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Li2Finger:

Oyin, I'm really sorry taking too long to get back to you. I've tried severally but it seems I'm currently having issues sending.. I have reported the ish, however
angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Jj222(f): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Homeboiy:

lol, well she has been cheatin on me wit different guys, i felt i dont care but yesterday nit around 9pm, i called her,she said she was at home

about 3mins later two of my guys called me that the saw my gf wit a guy a place far away from her home

i cald her again, she lied she was at home, i told her where she was n she started shoutin that she knew my friends saw her there

that its over

i was happy, she came this morning to pack her cloth n pant she left at my place

have deleted everything abt her on my fon
. Really ? you don't you double date. is she d only woman in ur life.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Li2Finger: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
angry angry
Oyin you don't always trust me. Why?
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Jj222(f): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:

Hahahaha grin your situation weak me. She's not loyal. In fact no Nigerian girl is loyal.
No Nigerian boy is loyal.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Li2Finger:

Oyin you don't always trust me. Why?
You no gree me trust you. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Li2Finger: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
You no gree me trust you. grin
Now that I've exhausted all options, what do you think we can do?
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Li2Finger:

Now that I've exhausted all options, what do you think we can do?
Nothing
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Li2Finger: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Nothing
Do I need to notify you when Seu.n fix the damn thing
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Li2Finger:

Do I need to notify you when Seu.n fix the damn thing
If you wanna
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Li2Finger: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
If you wanna
Now, my baby is upset.
Sweetheart, please na
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Li2Finger:

Now, my baby is upset.

Sweetheart, please na
Lol, I no dey vex, just don't like when someone lie to me
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by freethesheeple(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Homeboiy:
Dating nigerian girls, is equivalent to heart attack

Happy i officialy broke up with my gf last nit

walked away from mine,swith-Off my fone for almost 6 months now,told my guys to tell her i went to lagos and lost my fone.
She can Bleep any man even if na Monkey cos of Money.
Since then,i have choosen to be single till i make money.
To be Frank,Rich guys dont fall in Love,the Broke guys do.
Can a rich guy beg a woman to love him??..Its a Capital No..
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Li2Finger: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Lol, I no dey vex, just don't like when someone lie to me
I wasn't lying o. But you ll surely here from me tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by freethesheeple(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
sinaj:
Broke guys thread!

oloshi,slay queen spotted!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Homeboiy: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
freethesheeple:

walked away from mine,swith-Off my fone for almost 6 months now,told my guys to tell her i went to lagos and lost my fone.

u did well bro
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by freethesheeple(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Homeboiy:

that its over

have deleted everythin abt her on my fon

same with my own story..My frnds always say same to me...I just Left and never looked back.
99% Does nt need good guys,thats tha fact.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by freethesheeple(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:

Hahahaha grin your situation weak me. She's not loyal. In fact no Nigerian girl is loyal.

hahahah..Ah tell u..i have sworn never to take any woman serious in my life or fall in love with any woman.
No nigeria girl is worth loving.
My own na to Bleep dey go.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by freethesheeple(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nature8:
@The first pic, you can only see that kind of love in a movie..

foreign movie ah tell u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by sinaj(f): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
freethesheeple:

oloshi,slay queen spotted!!
no go hustle!

Ediot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by freethesheeple(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Walked away from mine,swith-Off my fone for almost 6 months now,told my guys to tell her i went to lagos and lost my fone.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Jj222:
No Nigerian boy is loyal.
you are also a boy. I know
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
freethesheeple:

hahahah..Ah tell u..i have sworn never to take any woman serious in my life or fall in love with any woman.
No nigeria girl is worth loving.
My own na to Bleep dey go.
nah to make cash be the koko. No time for love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties / 4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.