Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,101 members, 7,939,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

How To Get Barter Virtual Card For Easy International Payment In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get Barter Virtual Card For Easy International Payment In Nigeria (685 Views)

New App For Easy Income.. / Ewedu For Easy Child Birth / 32 Small And Medium Scale Businesses To Invest In Nigeria For Easy Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Barter Virtual Card For Easy International Payment In Nigeria by jhorse: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2017
Major questions that always come to most online shoppers is how do I pay for this stuff in USD without having to face the CBN restriction on your Mastercard. I’ve been helping some people on this platform to pay for item in USD while they pay me the naira equivalent. But right now, that won’t be necessary anymore as you can do almost all with the aid of Barter Virtual Mastercard.

Atleast, I’ve successfully use the card to pay for a domain on namecheap before, the exchange rate is also displayed on your dashboard and the good news is, you can create your account within 5min. you will pay some token email me if interested on joshuaharyoxxi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy 1, Get 5% Discount And A Deep Freezer / Oriflame / Land For Sale. Awka, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.