Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,790 members, 7,941,977 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

My Boyfriend Compares Me To His Late Wife In Everything Even During S*x - Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Compares Me To His Late Wife In Everything Even During S*x - Woman (827 Views)

Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) / Guy Mistakenly Cut A Girl’s Waist Bead During S£X And…. (VIDEO) / A Girl Compares Me For Good To Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Compares Me To His Late Wife In Everything Even During S*x - Woman by blackman232: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2017
The young woman, identified simply as Henrietta, told her story in a mail sent to Vanguard.

According to her, she has a boyfriend with whom she is quite displeased. The reason for her displeasure is that, the man keeps comparing her to his late wife in everything they do.

The man even does the comparison now during s*x and this has gotten her really vexed.

Now she is seeking for ways to get out of her misery.

Below is how she told the story:

"My current boyfriend compares me to his late wife in everything even sex. I'm 29 and he's 38 and he tragically lost his wife four years ago through a car accident.

He has three children aged between four and 10. We met a year after he lost his wife and have been discussing marriage in the last six months. As a result, I virtually live with him though I still have my flat. I now help look after his children with the help of a relative of his.

I thought he was over her death but it seems I'm wrong. He's talking about her more than ever. The worst time is when we've just had sex. I find MouthAction a bit off-putting but he talks about how she loved it and the things she used to do. It is awful.

The trouble is I feel I can't now complain since I'd kept quiet for a while now. As things are, I have to put up with a large picture of her in the bedroom too. He says it's for the kids and I'd feel guilty if I asked him to remove it. He's told me that he still misses her and sometimes feel guilty for starting a relationship soon after her death.

I'm starting to feel like nothing but a glorified baby-sitter to his children."

Henrietta got a reply from a relationship expert after her story was read. Below is the reply:

"Dear Henrietta,

This is a tricky problem but your man needs to separate his sense of loss from your relationship. It's only natural he should have fond memories of a wife with whom he had three children.

But you need to agree times when he can talk about his wife and times when he should focus on the two of you, especially during intimate moments in the bedroom. If you find her picture in the bedroom intimidating, why not suggest he puts it in the children's room?

You need to meet him half-way with his sexual preference. If you find MouthAction revolting, maybe you should encourage him to teach you how to be comfortable with it."

you can also read this[/i]

[i]See How Driver Mysteriously Disappear After A Horrible Accident Along Onitsha-Owerri Road
[b][/b]
http://naijafastlink.com/see-driver-mysteriously-disappear-horrible-accident-along-onitsha-owerri-road/
Re: My Boyfriend Compares Me To His Late Wife In Everything Even During S*x - Woman by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2017
Break up with him. You even get mind to date that kind man
Re: My Boyfriend Compares Me To His Late Wife In Everything Even During S*x - Woman by Li2Finger: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Break up with him. You even get mind to date that kind man
Why should be break up be the first card in the table?

Aren't there other strategies they can employ to understand each aside both of them parting ways??
Re: My Boyfriend Compares Me To His Late Wife In Everything Even During S*x - Woman by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Li2Finger:

Why should be break up be the first card in the table?

Aren't there other strategies they can employ to understand each aside both of them parting ways??
I am speaking for myself, I can't date a man that is too attached to someone else
Re: My Boyfriend Compares Me To His Late Wife In Everything Even During S*x - Woman by Li2Finger: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
I am speaking for myself, I can't date a man that is too attached to someone else
In an event where you broke up with him because of his attachment, you ended dating another one with misplaced attachment... Are you gonna break with him still?

(1) (Reply)

Thank God Am Not A Lady / He Dumped Hes First Wife For His Childhood Sweetheart / Check Out This Hilarious Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.