Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,847 members, 7,952,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue (63077 Views)

Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue’s Traditional Wedding Holds Today In Ogoja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by princessayesha(f): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
You see...the other wife was with him when he was broke cry

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by airex(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Xaos:

For you to know how ‘they’ behave, one of ‘them’ must have ‘used’ and ‘dumped’ up.

Now, we all know why you became a Ninja.
Thank you jare. U finish work for me Abeg.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by airex(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
nellybadas:

Madam it's not only Abokis o. Just be hopeful to get a responsible man. All these domestic violence case on social media these days. Are they northern related.?
Wetin this one dey talk sef? SMH
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by Sllime: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please my muslim friends dont take dis d other way, i need to be educated on dis. If a guy is allowed to marry a second wife to avoid cheating, y is ur women not allowed to marry a second husband to avoid cheating too. Abi muslim ladies do not have sexual feelings.

Secondly, if ur women are urged to close their beauty to avoid unecessary attraction, sometimes overall body coverage is involved. Y is d same rule not strictly applied on ur males cos i know some muslim countries have extremely handsome men like Saudi, Egypt, Tunisia etc. Scientifically, it is proven men and women share same level of attractictions and sexual urges though the former expresses theirs more.

Please someone enlighten me oo cos im thinking its more like a one sided belief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by medolab90(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
this aboki boy sabi good thing
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by warriorPedigree: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2017
neocortex:

You obviously know nothing about this case, if the wife want to ruin him,
she could have easily done so in the UK instead of the quiet divorce.
If you want a slave as a wife make sure you marry one with that mentality,
not that you will engage with an enlightened woman and still expect her to
see you as her god.
he married her under the Islamic injunction, she can do Nada. I'm attracted to enlightened women, I will seduce their mind , win them over and yes she will see me as a god.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by neocortex: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
warriorPedigree:

he married her under the Islamic injunction , she can do Nada

That holds no water under the british jurisdiction

I'm attracted to enlightened women, I will seduce their mind , win them over and yes she will see me as a god.
This is a recipe for disaster, I hope you don't turn out to be one of those frustrated men who use
every opportunity to castigate women and lament on how ungrateful and ill-mannered their wife
is when their purported slave opts for freedom. You are better off sticking with the unexposed
girls who are content with worshipping their husband.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by warriorPedigree: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
neocortex:

That holds no water under the british jurisdiction

This is a recipe for disaster, I hope you don't turn out to be one of those frustrated men who use
every opportunity to castigate women and lament on how ungrateful and ill-mannered their wife
is when their purported slave opts for freedom. You are better off sticking with the unexposed
girls who are content with worshipping their husband.
lol I'm not attracted to feeble women, there's no fun in that.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by bulitex(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Him dey try sha
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by mikolo80: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fairgodwin:
shocked shocked huh? So this thing is true?
Talk about graduation or elevation from 'side chick' to the 'real deal'
This is what most side chicks pray for - to eventually become the main babe or permanently displace the wife.

But they forget it can actually come around to bite them in the long run. For whatever this lady made the real wife to go through, she will definitely get her reward, I assure you all.
what did she make the real wife go through? did she jazz the guy. or did the real wife drop the ball?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue by ihimiray(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2017
Xaos:

For you to know how ‘they’ behave, one of ‘them’ must have ‘used’ and ‘dumped’ up.

Now, we all know why you became a Ninja.
o boy see smack down, u are wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Blasts Anthony Joshua: Says "I'm More Nigerian Than You" / Reactions As 'Rubber' Man Shows His Flexibility (Photos) / All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.