Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State (18113 Views)

Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) / Man Uses Lover As Collateral To Borrow Money / Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
MasterChen:

Omenkalives has booked space to come and type rubbish later when it hits front page!

MasterChen:

Just look at these TD board head clowns from the land of the rising potopoto grin People dey talk, dem baby factory sef dey talk. I would have even understood if it came from another tribe lol but not y'all

Was it not on this same NL we saw a thread about kids being worth N100 in the SE?

Voila... As predicted! By the way Omenkalives, I miss your iborikiti jabs with your account KungLaooo. I can see you deactivated that account. When will you open a new one? Like KungFu101?

3 Likes

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by AustineCJ: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
So the change has gotten to these horrible means.... indeed desperate times call for desperate measures... buhari you see your life?

1 Like

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by Jabioro: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pure child/human trafficking, no two ways about it, the officer Titi needed more query on this issues, if she and her entire team has acted normal at initial stage, the matter would not become scattered scatterers like what we are reading....now the child must not lost /miss in transit

2 Likes

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by menwongo(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
After they will say police is your friend

3 Likes

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by Jabioro: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
MasterChen:

Just look at these clowns from the land of the rising potopoto. People dey talk, dem baby factory sef dey talk

Was it not on this same NL we aw a thread that says kids are worth N100 in the SE?
Why not ignoring the foolsl who doesn't know his right from left
Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by AreaFada2: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
sankky:
What a pity !
After all the CHANGE they clamored for and celebrated on the streets with fierce hedonistic abandon.
I feel for the innocent minor sha.

Abi o.

Yet shame will not allow them admit their mistake. I remember arguing that they will regret voting Bubu. It so happened I was in Las Gidi when election results was announced & GEJ conceded. They were all very happy. I shook my head.

Now they are using their children as pawn goods. Na wa o.

Omase o.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by legendte(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
this forking people are forking poor

after fa ana ama ndi be anyi aka

useless poverty infested people grin

our so Osibanjo is the vice president so let's join awa hands to support Buhari even if his rules are very poor grin
No mind them. Ha tiri gwoogwoo ka ego ndi Burundi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by UgwuKristian: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
While our selfish leaders are burying money
Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by magoo10(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
too bad
Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by EngrChidi(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afonjas just keep shocking my emotions? Is this child trafficking or slave trade they are re-introducing again?
the parents should be behind bars by now.
How would u give out your child for 8k?
I am not sure he is their biological child,
make them go check well where they pick the boy from.
Abi na yeye shild? (quoting Jenifa)

2 Likes

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by DanseMacabre(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Use what you have to get what you want. Law of necessity taken a step further.
Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by 123papas(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Slave trade loading......

3 Likes

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by thunderbabs: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Buhari, how long? Huh? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by Saxifrage12(m): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Is that the change we voted for?
God please help us

2 Likes

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Aftermath of demonic CHAINge!

1 Like

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by bsideboii(m): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is modern day slavery. The Parents of the boy,Iya meta and even officer Titi should be arrested and questioned thoroughly.
Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by AceSkillz01: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Are they Yellowbars? grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by Odinz(m): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Some people here on NL needs to be checked, they might be suffering from the delusion of bigotry.

What has tribe got to do with the case above?

Where are mods when you need them, probably enjoying the traffic that this bigotry is producing.

1 Like

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by stanliwise(m): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
manikspears:

what does this have to do with change?so because there is change outside you must sell yourself abi?no forget say na inside this change efe make him millions.keep blaming the country,you hear.
You are part of the people who are saying the goverment in not our problem abi. Until the day a common man will be push to the wall....Gullibity and sheepism will be the order of the day,

3 Likes

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by bolrew: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2017

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by obonujoker(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afonjas behold thy change!!! sheybe e o fe jade wa protest abi

No worries now, I hope it won't get to wen pure water is #50 per satchet.... I will see if you people will still be doing suegbe.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by Nebuzaradan: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
legendte:

No mind them. Ha tiri gwoogwoo ka ego ndi Burundi.

hahahahahahaha

cc
Omenkalives

2 Likes

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by Onyinye15(f): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
I pity the poor boy, only God knows what he must have passed tru all in the name of loan

1 Like

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
All the people involved in this mess should be arrested and jailed, _fucking idiots. angry

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by Originalsly: 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Public Defender... and Anti Trafficking Agency. ... and Police involved .... a whole trafficking ring in the palm of their hand... and yet... they don't close it and lock up all of them. Wow!.unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Too bad & idiotic of them. Poverty isn't an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by IkpuMmadu: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
NCAN reporting from Brisbane , Australia

can you tell me the names again ?

1 Like

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by balanceofterror1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
MasterChen:

Just look at these TD board head clowns from the land of the rising potopoto grin

People dey talk, dem baby factory sef dey talk. I would have even understood if it came from another tribe lol but not y'all

Was it not on this same NL we saw a thread about kids being worth N100 in the SE?

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun ban this guy for alternate handle. The other handle is jetleeee.
Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by phreakabit(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
The family of 15-year-old Ajala Samuel thought they could briefly use him to raise money for some urgent family needs.

But four months after handing him over to a Lagos trader, identified as Iya Meta, who paid them N8,000, his whereabouts had yet to be known by the parents.

1 Like

Re: Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State by naijajobx: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
oh no

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Illegal Chinese Miners Arrested In Plateau, Fayemi Fumes At Security Operatives / 5 Igbo traders Killed For Failing To Recite Qu'ran / Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.