Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,448 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:38 AM

Man Reveals On TV That Wife Doesn't Have Vagi*na, Wants Divorce (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals On TV That Wife Doesn't Have Vagi*na, Wants Divorce (photos) (907 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals On TV That Wife Doesn't Have Vagi*na, Wants Divorce (photos) by justbelivit: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
A HEARTLESS husband has outraged many after it was revealed that he was divorcing his wife because she doesn’t have a vagina.

Alejandro took to the Spanish equivalent of TV show Judge Rinder, named Caso Cerrado (or Case Closed) to claim that he wanted to divorce his wife because she was having a lesbian affair with her own step-mother.But when the truth behind his divorce demand was revealed, viewers were left outraged.

Many blasted the man for his claims about his wife Tania – and even the TV host, Ana María Polo, couldn’t believe her ears.

Alejandro had initially claimed that on his and Tania’s wedding night, he caught his wife in bed with her adopted mother and that the pair had been having sexual relations.

He told the show: “I know what I saw, I got mad and left and moved in with a friend.

“I’ve been living there for a month now while they’re living a life of sin inside my apartment.
But Judge Ana María wasn’t having it, she added: “Your story seems superficial to me.”

This is when it was revealed that Alejandro wasn’t giving the full story.

A tearful Tania then revealed: “What I don’t get is why he’s omitted the main problem.

“I’m not like other women; I was born without a vagina.

“I was born with Rokitansky syndrome.”

Also known as Mayer Rokitansky Kuster Hauser (MRKH), the condition affects one in 5,000 women – leaving them without a vagina, cervix or uterus. TheSunUk

See Photos below

More Pics @: http://trendzbase..com/2017/04/man-reveals-on-tv-that-wife-doesnt-have.html

CC: lalasticlala, mynd44

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-04-27-12-42-41.jpeg">https://2.bp..com/-AMNHiUa9EX0/WQHZQl2DdQI/AAAAAAAAFKE/VJ--3f92YnwOVOJxki5-mNTYji8T53augCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-04-27-12-42-41.jpeg[/img]
Re: Man Reveals On TV That Wife Doesn't Have Vagi*na, Wants Divorce (photos) by justbelivit: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Man Reveals On TV That Wife Doesn't Have Vagi*na, Wants Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Wow. I feel for her. I can't even blame the guy for wanting to bail out of the marriage. Her problem is something only a guy that REALLLLYYYY loves her, can accept.
Re: Man Reveals On TV That Wife Doesn't Have Vagi*na, Wants Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Is that possible?
Re: Man Reveals On TV That Wife Doesn't Have Vagi*na, Wants Divorce (photos) by omega25red(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
what that mouth do though grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Reveals On TV That Wife Doesn't Have Vagi*na, Wants Divorce (photos) by Victornezzar: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
kai
see dis fine woman
feel so sorry 4 her tho

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Situation / Sex & Fast -a True Life Story / Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.