Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,448 members, 7,978,443 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:27 AM

How To Be More Productive In Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Be More Productive In Life (401 Views)

Want To Be More Productive? Sit Next To Someone Who Is / 4 Easy Ways To Become More Productive & Attract Favour In Your Workplace / 10 Simple Steps To Become More Productive In Life And Not Just Busy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be More Productive In Life by sk8erBoy: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
We’ve all got 1001 things to do in a day. I certainly do!

For example, I work a 9-5 and after 5 I write, read, be a father, be a husband (together with running all the errands), prepare for talks or lessons I may be giving at the weekend, make and receive calls, the odd DIY…the list goes on.

Let’s face it, strict to-do lists and calendars are good but when your hot water system packs up in the middle of your day that’s the end of your to-do list.

Something I’ve started to do recently is to make the most of my ‘loose time’.

This is time when I’m alone (the rest of the family are soundly asleep and for some reason I can’t sleep!). I will, for example, write or read or fix that broken lamp. Loose time could also be time when a planned activity can no longer be carried out within the allocated time (for example your bestie cancels coffee on you).

The wisdom about consciously allocating your ‘loose time’ to some productive activity is that if you don’t, you will subconsciously use the loose time for some ‘unproductive’ activity. I’ve got nothing against Netflix or box sets but they sure do eat a lot of time!

See more here: https://orchardbythestream./2017/03/23/another-post-about-productivity-short-read/

(1) (Reply)

Inverter And Solar Systems Sales And Installations - Renewable/ Green Energy / Ict Training / Sraf-flash-fiction Contest Call For Entries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.