Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,221 members, 7,910,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:07 AM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (304676 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
AlexCk:
Hello to everyone,
Hope y'all doing well, and preparing well.

Make i no lie, i never start to prepare sef, cuz one doesn't know whether one will get selected for the cbt. But well apparently, almost everyone gets the invite.

Anyways, the only thing that is hindering my offer to change to unconditional, na ielts angry, i still dont know y as anglophones, we take it shaa. Dem for exempt tho.
Another option is to take pre-english lesson,

A quick question, let's say hypothetically, everything goes well, from invite to "ace-ing" d cbt, will presenting a conditional offer to the interview be any good??

Hypothetically o grin

Scholarships can be awarded with conditional offers.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by AlexCk: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Scholarships can be awarded with conditional offers.

Nice!,

Gracias
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by niyogeol(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
dedutchess89:

Are you serious? But the cbt and interviews are they in close proximity? Like a few days apart?Because I can't imagine traveling down to port Harcourt twice though in the same short period cry and 10k won't cover anything na hmmm
The time between CBT and Interview is usually about 1-2 weeks from the day the last batch write the test.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
niyogeol:
The time between CBT and Interview is usually about 1-2 weeks from the day the last batch write the test.

Wow thanks, let's even get invited for cbt first.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by gtjonah(m): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
I am very sure everyday somebody comes here to check if somebody has typed a new message.. Funny Nigerians. I follow sha.. Una good evening..

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by gtjonah(m): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
Happy Sunday and Happy New week friends. Just to raise our hopes, hopefully upper week, I guess around 20th+ we should start getting invites for NDDC cbt. Speaking from previous threads dates sha... God bless your week.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by edytruth(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2017
my concern is the test, how is like? i have never met anyone who has written it before. Is it national based, NDDC based questions or is it academics English, math, Science and or the focus is on the course one applied for? I really need a heads off.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by gtjonah(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
edytruth:
my concern is the test, how is like? i have never met anyone who has written it before. Is it national based, NDDC based questions or is it academics English, math, Science and or the focus is on the course one applied for? I really need a heads off.
From last 2015 & 2016, I think its usually Maths, Verbal, and Engineering basics (electrical stuffs, mechanics I think.) Maybe not actually basics, so study beyond basics.. But its sure going to go well, I blv..
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BLESSMME: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Since there is no room for deffering the admission, doz dat mean dey will disburse the funds early enough, owing to the fact that most of us have offers starting from September.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
BLESSMME:
Since there is no room for deffering the admission, doz dat mean dey will disburse the funds early enough, owing to the fact that most of us have offers starting from September.

NDDC are jokers, they can't disburse funds immediately.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by pet2017: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Call 07013272658 if u need NDDC past questions and answers.

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BLESSMME: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Anfieldboss:

NDDC are jokers, they can't disburse funds immediately.

Na wa o, since d rules changed, dey have to change positively too.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
BLESSMME:

Na wa o, since d rules changed, dey have to change positively too.

If they don't change (which is most unlikely), the rules can't change.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by gtjonah(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by miriamsylvanus: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Everyone keep calm y'all get an invite dis week. For better is d end of a thing than the beginning.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by emeroking: 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
My fellows for your info, NDDC will set questions base on your discipline, I was part of the last year batch, but got disqualified after the interview, because as at then I didnt have my NYSC discharge cert. so study everything and anything related to your discipline, most especially that of first year and latter part of your sss 3 and 30% of your final year courses. Good luck people. And the exam will be around July or August

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Vecharry(m): 7:13am On Jun 13, 2017
emeroking:
My fellows for your info, NDDC will set questions base on your discipline, I was part of the last year batch, but got disqualified after the interview, because as at then I didnt have my NYSC discharge cert. so study everything and anything related to your discipline, most especially that of first year and latter part of your sss 3 and 30% of your final year courses. Good luck people. And the exam will be around July or August

does that mean if I am in engineering, the questions will be related to just electrical engineering minus chemical engineering?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 7:28am On Jun 13, 2017
Vecharry:

does that mean if I am in engineering, the questions will be related to just electrical engineering minus chemical engineering?

General Engineering tests are usually set on Engineering basics (200Level General Engineering) and it's basically Mech and Elect. If you have written any General engineering test before you should know.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by emeroking: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2017
Vecharry:

As an engineering student except things from electrical, mechanical, petroleum and Maths whic includes further Maths. There was no such thing like English nor current affairs last year
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nancybae(f): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nelsont1: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2017
Share from the one you have
nancybae:
find everything you need here. I recommend; https://teststreams.com/studypack/nddc-scholarship-test-past-questions-and-answers/
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Vecharry(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
emeroking:

As an engineering student except things from electrical, mechanical, petroleum and Maths whic includes further Maths. There was no such thing like English nor current affairs last year

the questions from engineering, did they involve calculations or just plane theory?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by emeroking: 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
Vecharry:

the questions from engineering, did they involve calculations or just plane theory?
Both calculation and theory

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nelsont1: 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
I'm beginning to take my mind off this thing. It's taking too long shocked shocked
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2017
Today is 14th of June and still no information on the CBT! Hmmm what's really going on?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by DeniseKendricks: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2017
nelsont1:
I'm beginning to take my mind off this thing. It's taking too long shocked shocked
Mr Man....what exactly is taking too long..... why are you sooo much in a hurry to write the test did your school give you a deadline? I advice you keep calm, anxiety doesn't help anyone....go and prepare
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2017
Jaybadestboy:
Today is 14th of June and still no information on the CBT! Hmmm what's really going on?

I'm expecting invites by month end. Then test and interviews July. Last year took a month after the application deadline before they got invites for CBT.

No need to worry, NDDC always gives scholarship every year, the problem is usually payment.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by miriamsylvanus: 7:17am On Jun 16, 2017
Anybody Yet
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
miriamsylvanus:
Anybody Yet
not yet cry
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by gtjonah(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2017
dedutchess89:
not yet cry
Possibly from next week invites should start rolling in. Thank God I finally collected my transcript from my school. On to completimg my admission at the University of Portsmouth.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2017
gtjonah:
Possibly from next week invites should start rolling in. Thank God I finally collected my transcript from my school. On to completimg my admission at the University of Portsmouth.
Yay thank God oh. I hope invites start rolling in this week, it's so quiet this year.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Presh555(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Please oh, when we applied back then did anyone get a mail from them after submitting your application? I didn't get any... I felt it's usual... Anyone in my shoes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (105) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.