Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,617 members, 7,888,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (303559 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Barrac1994: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
Me
dedutchess89:
I'm writing on the 6th but using airpeace & I'm coming in on the 5th.

Please who is coming from pH airport into town on the 5th so we can split taxi fare?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Barrac1994: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Same with me. IT on the 6th by 11am.

Any idea what to read?....
siidee:
Are all IT graduates writing the test on the 6th? and are y'all going to write at 11am in the morning?

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
5th as well but I am coming in a bit earlier.
dedutchess89:

I'm using air peace flying in on the 5th arriving 3pm.

When are you flying in and what time are you arriving?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by GeoOla25(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
EjiroSugar:
The robbery cases on that Benin/Ore road this period is terrible . Please leave on Thursday Morning to arrive in PH in the evening , you will even have enough time to rest before the exam. Safety first. Opportunities come everyday.
thanks that's true. all iz well
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by docduke: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
hello everyone. please what does the registration slip we are required to come alongside look like? is it the last page of our registration that contained all our details like 2 pages or its just the one that had the reference code number
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Vivipop:
Most people who haven't been to PH before would never know their way around not to talk of knowing where Ada George or Agip is. I see the reason you dropped your number.
Just like someone rightly said, most Nigerians can be too suspicious when it comes to money issues. Don't take it to heart and don't let this stop you from giving help to someone who needs it.
LOL, I understand the inherent need to help people especially in terms of accommodation. The peace and fulfillment you have when you put yourself in another's shoes. Don't stop doing that.
I will advise you as a female to accommodate the ones you can(preferably females), and leave others to sort themselves out. Don't involve money next time. Remain blessed.

Thank you!! Well, every time I have been in a new city, God has always raised helpers for me so I will help others . Well, I am housing 3 people already(can't take more)
Thanks once agn
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
AngelW:
Why is everything negative to you? Why do you reason this way? Hot akara? The only reason I am replying is because you dont know that everybody in life is not hungry. I do not need help and I dont know why it was laid in my heart to assist so they don't get stranded and confused.
I dnt know so many clean hotels and that's why I suggested this one for them to pair up because it is on the street after mine and It is close to our exam centre.
Uncle sorry! Everybody is not dishonest in nigeria.

Sorry for the way my Nigerians react, I guess we are not used to hearts with good intentions. What if much later when we're going for our scholarship programs and maybe have accommodation issues if na oyinbo no suspicions abi? angry . I understand our concerns and reservations but there are some good people on here after all someone did contribute to our fellow prospective scholar who doesn't have enough transport fare for the cbt. Forget joining date oh, I joined this forum in 2013 but never commented until this year scholarship opportunity. So please let's stop attacking and focus on the upcoming cbt oh, that's more important. Last year I heard those who wrote on the last day did better than those on the first day because you know wink lol.

You're a true angel always calling me offline to help me sort accommodation and updating me on taxi flare split enquiries. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
The one that is having the quote below said on it ma/sir:
"Ensure you print out this page and bring the print out along to the interview point"

docduke:
hello everyone. please what does the registration slip we are required to come alongside look like? is it the last page of our registration that contained all our details like 2 pages or its just the one that had the reference code number
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Barrac1994:
Me
okay what time are you landing pH?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
siidee:
5th as well but I am coming in a bit earlier.
what time pls?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
AngelW:
I am a she. Fully registered by the Medical and dental Council of Nigeria with folio no 75659. I can take evry other thing you said but never ever question my integrity.. Never.
I am a christian if you are wondering why I want to help, that is what 'true' christians do. And is it because I did not mention that I am already housing 3 people who called first.
Go and investigate that folio number with the MDCAN here in Nigeria.
Please don't ever put a name on somebody you don't know.

hi Angel
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
We dont know oh, please tell us shocked grin

dedutchess89:

Sorry for the way my Nigerians react, I guess we are not used to hearts with good intentions. What if much later when we're going for our scholarship programs and maybe have accommodation issues if na oyinbo no suspicions abi? angry . I understand our concerns and reservations but there are some good people on here after all someone did contribute to our fellow prospective scholar who doesn't have enough transport fare for the cbt. Forget joining date oh, I joined this forum in 2013 but never commented until this year scholarship opportunity. So please let's stop attacking and focus on the upcoming cbt oh, that's more important. Last year I heard those who wrote on the last day did better than those on the first day because you know wink lol.

You're a true angel always calling me offline to help me sort accommodation and updating me on taxi flare split enquiries. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dedutchess thank you for your kind words.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by chima4UK(m): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hello everyone ,
Pls Can one come to the exam with the printed profile page in the place of the registration slip ?
The system showed an error message during Final submission and he was not allowed to resubmit the form in a second attempt.
Note, he got invited for the exam via email and test messages .
Thanks .
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
siidee:
We dont know oh, please tell us shocked grin

lol I'm writing on the first day jo cry cry
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Barrac1994: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
10am
dedutchess89:
okay what time are you landing pH?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Barrac1994: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Guys for ICT is going to be based on our UG or quantitative and verbal?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Heard it is based on our UG, their exam style changed last year. I guess that is the reason why they have grouped us according to UG course area.

Barrac1994:
Guys for ICT is going to be based on our UG or quantitative and verbal?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chigojude:

hi Angel, pls can u link me with me with someone (a guy) that can house me, I honestly have only enough money for t.fare to and fro PH.
[quote author=Chigojude post=58115151]

my dear, I am sorry. I don't know anyone for now.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Barrac1994:
10am
oh sorry mine is confirmed to arrive pH 8am on the 5th
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Barrac1994:
Me
I arrive 8am on the 5th so what time are you coming in please let's split taxi fare.?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
is it Arik?

dedutchess89:
I arrive 8am on the 5th so what time are you coming in please let's split taxi fare.?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by jayloms: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please o, those familiar with PHC should help with directions on how to get to Nkpolu RUST abi RSUT, for those of us not too familiar with the place, NA BEG I DEY BEG, ABEG.

Where to stop and how to commute. Make person nor come go dey do like jjc.

God bless Una
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=ugfunky post=58095661][/quote] I am coming in on the 5th by 8am, let's split.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
siidee:
is it Arik?

Air peace
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
jayloms:
Please o, those familiar with PHC should help with directions on how to get to Nkpolu RUST abi RSUT, for those of us not too familiar with the place, NA BEG I DEY BEG, ABEG.

Where to stop and how to commute. Make person nor come go dey do like jjc.

God bless Una

Where are you coming from? You need to state it so people can help you. I don't know PH as such so I can't help.

AngelW, please help him.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Barrac1994:
10am
we can still split please check your mail urgently and respond . Thanks
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=AngelW post=58116908][/quote] no probs...thanks for reply
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Where are you coming from? You need to state it so people can help you. I don't know PH as such so I can't help.

AngelW, please help him.

please call me 08169450944
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ebimarian: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Pls who is coming from sapele o
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by snowytee(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
I am in Ph, i can help with information if anyone needs on how to go about the city. 08064285502.Also, AngelW .Keep it up, God bless. We will make it

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.