Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,689 members, 7,979,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:22 AM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (308168 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ovywils:

It depends...
Following the trend, briefing would be about September.
But I am on the faith side- my faith says August

I strongly join my faith with yours. Most of the schools are commencing their programmes in September. August is the best time for the briefing. Besides, PTDF works and ensures those for September start as expected; this is expecting that NDDC will do same.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by francoflex: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
niyogeol:
I didn't apply.
[color=]
niyogeol:
I didn't apply.
[/color]
niyogeol:
I didn't apply.

niyogeol:
I didn't apply.
Hello bro... Please i need to contact you urgently.. How can i reach please... It is very urgent.... I have sent u PM tirelessly!!!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by niyogeol(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
francoflex:
[color=][/color]

Hello bro... Please i need to contact you urgently.. How can i reach please... It is very urgent.... I have sent u PM tirelessly!!!
Check your mail. Sorry for the late response.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Please, did NDDC publish the list of candidates and their scores this year? The way things are happenings shrouded. Last year was open and transparent. You see scores of those selected and you are convinced but this year. I didn't see the list nor the info on their site.
Secondly how many people are going to be sponsored this year. Last year was clearly stated.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hmmm. Talking about briefing, have they short-listed the successful candidates?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Donmatlock:
Please, did NDDC publish the list of candidates and their scores this year? The way things are happenings shrouded. Last year was open and transparent. You see scores of those selected and you are convinced but this year. I didn't see the list nor the info on their site.
Secondly how many people are going to be sponsored this year. Last year was clearly stated.

When were the scores published- before or after the interviews?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Donmatlock:
Hmmm. Talking about briefing, have they short-listed the successful candidates?

Interviews were concluded on Saturday, 29th. It'd probably take a week or two before the list is published.
#JustMyPermutations
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
BRAINNY:

When were the scores published- before or after the interviews?

The entire candidates list was published after CBT according to states in Excel sheet. It is still on their website. Then after the interview the shortlisted candidates were selected. For Imo the selected the highest scorers. There were many for Rivers with lower scores though.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
BRAINNY:

Interviews were concluded on Saturday, 29th. It'd probably take a week or two before the list is published.
#JustMyPermutations

So when are they paying the 10k? I hope it won't turn into stories?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2017
Donmatlock:

So when are they paying the 10k? I hope it won't turn into stories?
Calm down. All is well
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by EjiroSugar: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Donmatlock:

The entire candidates list was published after CBT according to states in Excel sheet. It is still on their website. Then after the interview the shortlisted candidates were selected. For Imo the selected the highest scorers. There were many for Rivers with lower scores though.
Really? I didn't see it on the website oh. Can you please give me the link?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by na2016: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Donmatlock:

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2017
EjiroSugar:
Really? I didn't see it on the website oh. Can you please give me the link?

http://nddc.gov.ng/
Look at the PDF files (2nd to the last before 2016 Budget)under PUBLICATIONS or go through the news pages you will see the info accordingly. I still have it on my computer cos I downloaded it. I really give the past Chairman kudos.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2017
Donmatlock:

Look at the PDF files (2nd to the last before 2016 Budget)under PUBLICATIONS or go through the news pages you will see the info accordingly. I still have it on my computer cos I downloaded it. I really give the past Chairman kudos.

Please can you send it to my email.

toogoodtofail51@yahoo.com

I just need to check some things, Thanks.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by freemandgenius(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Donmatlock:

Donmatlock:

abeg send for me o via my email make i confirm freegoodlucknwankwo@yahoo.com
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by chigo003(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2017
Nddc briefing last year was on 5th October, 2015 was on 9th September and 2014 was in November. Meanwhile nddc scholars that arrived Uk in January only 32 people have been paid their living expense till date. Nddc has a habit of paying scholars very very late. I was paid after 6 months. It was very difficult. My advice for any hopeful scholar is to start makin arrangements to get at least 1 million naira on standby for visa, flight ticket and 1st 2 months accommodation in UK. Finally call Godson , confirm if ur schl has MOU wt Nddc otherwise after 3 months your schl may lock u out when nddc has not paid ur fees. I know that Coventry, salford, Dundee, Cranfield, Robert Gordon, Aberdeen, Sunderland and UWE have MOU with nddc so they don worry nddc scholars for schl fees.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by EjiroSugar: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Donmatlock:

That was for 2016 na. I am talking about 2017
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by cynthiababe(f): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2017
EjiroSugar:
That was for 2016 na. I am talking about 2017
Which 2017? The one he said isn't there or which?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by EjiroSugar: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2017
cynthiababe:

Which 2017? The one he said isn't there or which?
open the link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rubbies22:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2017
Anyone with any new info?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
BRAINNY:
Not yet
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
BRAINNY:

Is this current. NDDC really transparent? To pay transport allowance problem. To publish result problem. To shortlist finalist wahala! I hope they are not shortchanging people or getting political! Like I said last year was the most perfect and transparent NDDC scholarship process. I didn't get it but they made us see everything without doubt! Kudos to Ibim Semenatari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
to think that this is second week of August, my school has been emailing vigorously...no show from NDDC, its somehow
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
it's quite sad that we still have to wait this long.I'll suggest that we should try and contact the scholarship info desk for more updates.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by 1stPolymath(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
But there's no score on the list, just names
Donmatlock:
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2017
1stPolymath:
But there's no score on the list, just names

Please where was the names published? So I can check. None is on their website except for 2016
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by EjiroSugar: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2017
Donmatlock:

Please where was the names published? So I can check. None is on their website except for 2016
Don't mind those people saying names were published. Those names on the website are the finalists of 2016. There are no published names yet for 2017.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 09, 2017
Please where is my Award Letter? Abeg any update?
It's been over a week now since the interview.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by 1stPolymath(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
I was referring to the list of awardees for 2016. we're still waiting for that of 2017
Donmatlock:

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 8:33am On Aug 11, 2017
Yaaay!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by EjiroSugar: 9:12am On Aug 11, 2017
1stPolymath:
I was referring to the list of awardees for 2016. we're still waiting for that of 2017
It is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (105) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.