Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

WATCH: TB Joshua Heals Woman Who Was On Wheelchair For 7 Years!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WATCH: TB Joshua Heals Woman Who Was On Wheelchair For 7 Years!!! (426 Views)

Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) / "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATCH: TB Joshua Heals Woman Who Was On Wheelchair For 7 Years!!! by Makweembo: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVNY-KXk_4

The wonders of God can never be questioned or underestimated, as He keep surprising everyone as they day goes by. NAIJ.com gathered that a 30-year-old woman has just been healed of Arthritis at the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), after she has been on the wheelchair for seven years.

The video of the healing of Mrs Diane Ebele Okeke was shared via the Facebook handle of TB Joshua Ministries with the caption: “The age of miracles has not yet passed. The Miracle Worker is alive; His name is Jesus Christ!”

According to the video, the lady was seen carrying a placard saying: “GOD IS THE HEALER, HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST. I CANNOT WALK DUE TO RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS.”

While introducing herself again without showing off the placard, she disclosed that: “My name is Diane, I am from Abuja. I am 30 years old and I cannot walk due to Rheumatoid Arthritis which has affected my body and I’m now confided on a wheelchair. I have had this sickness for the past 7 years and after 3 years I was made to start using the wheelchair. I have tried all solutions but to no avail and I have visited several hospitals, different prayer houses, churches, herbalists but no solution. It has affected me to the extent that I cannot do my house chores, I also have a small baby but due to my condition, it is my husband that helps me bath her while my sister will help take care of her as well as feed her. I cannot do anything on my own, not even to bath or eat.

I am a graduate and this thing started after my youth service and ever since I am not happy. I cannot even finish my career. It started when I was 23 years old and now I am 30 years. For the past 7 years I have been stand-still, this has made me unhappy because when I see my age mates and school mates, I feel so sad because I know where they are today.”

Read more: https://gossip.naij.com/1101633-tb-joshua-finally-heals-30-year-woman-wheelchair-7-years-photos-video.html

Re: WATCH: TB Joshua Heals Woman Who Was On Wheelchair For 7 Years!!! by hushshinani(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
ok
Re: WATCH: TB Joshua Heals Woman Who Was On Wheelchair For 7 Years!!! by Homeboiy: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
He should come n make me to see 5k before sunday
i go believe him
Re: WATCH: TB Joshua Heals Woman Who Was On Wheelchair For 7 Years!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
This healing don too much jor. Abi?
Re: WATCH: TB Joshua Heals Woman Who Was On Wheelchair For 7 Years!!! by obinna58(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
The legs wasn't actually disfigured cos that's why god healed her, if it was hmmmmm god will be looking at her like "what DA fu¢k ar u expecting me to do"

Go for ur sickness shall remain uncured cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Pray? / Seek Daily(nbc) Sunday, May 14 / A Comprehensive Perspective of who the Devil is - A Biblical Dialysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.