Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,985 members, 7,903,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

"Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu (21231 Views)

Buba Galadima: Buhari’s Marabouts Advised Him Against Removing Service Chiefs / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari / Jonathan Reveals Those Who Advised Him Not To Concede Defeat To Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by Benitomorgan: 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
who is the presidency??
the new president of Nigeria. Lol
Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by oruma19: 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nigeria does not need a sick man as leader. Na only buhari de? He should resign and go and rest. Must power be in his hands? Does he not value his health? What kind of thing is this sef

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by lilmaydee(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pro2makx:
Robot is even better. Please use half backed zombie. Only God can help him now
Lol at "half baked zombie".The guy needs deliverance.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by chris31(m): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2017
I think that they are lots of meaning into the question the suspended SGF asked about who is the presidency but because of tribal & selfish interest we have failed to read the meaning

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by NemzySeries(m): 12:39am On Apr 28, 2017
so a country of more dat 200million pple wud b on go slow bkos of 1 aloe vera of a president?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by mywells: 12:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Presidential suites cost £120,000 per night. in the London cities and Mr President is traveling with entourage only God knows how many are they.Money is been lavish at the expense of tax payers money,trust me a £1million is gone only into accomodating the presidency's crew and other expenses Nigerians can not even imagine.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by barinedan(m): 1:25am On Apr 28, 2017
Are the doctors afraid of telling him to resign?

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by emi14: 4:46am On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
Baba take it slowly

Osinbajo is there to fire all the cylinders of governance

I know and am sure as an elder statesman you will do the needful if your health will affects your job

God bless and keep Muhammad Buhari

God bless yemi omo Osinbajo

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
The man have been slow since the beginning of his administration. Allow the fittest to

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by linearity: 5:30am On Apr 28, 2017
Na today?

He didn't earn Baba Go Slow almost two years ago for been fast.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by donbrowser(m): 6:53am On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:

Impeach him

Call all your representative in the Senate and house of rep to do it

Lol Wailers are frustrated right now

Don't blame anybody. Buhari himself called for the retirement of Yar'Adua when he was sick.
Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 28, 2017
If Baba Go Slow has been told to go Slower, na Park Well Remain undecided

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by lindseykibler(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Take things slow and control his animals. Bleeping zoo nation.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by thunderbabs: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2017
He fast b4? undecided
Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2017
I pray God grants him quick recovery. He needs rest at this age and so should resign at least he will be remembered for wrestling power from corrupt PDP though APC is not free from corruption.
Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by EngrChidi(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2017
SEE D WAY DIS MAN JUST DEY SLOW/DULL D DESTINIES OF MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS BASED ON SUPPOSED DOCTOR'S ADVICE.
THIS SH*T CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN DIS OUR CONPUSED KWANTRI.

HABA IF U NO WELL MUST U STAY IN THE ROCK VILLA? GO BACK TO THAT WHITE HOUSE IN DAURA AND PREPARE FOR YOUR LAST DAYS AND ALLOW US MOVE THE KWANTRI FORWARD.

MUST U DIE IN GOVERNMENT?
NOW I SEE WHY HE WAS FIGHTING ALL DIS YEARS, SO NA JUST BECAUSE HIM WAN SLOW US DOWN? GUESS WE WERE MOVING AT VERY FAST PACE, SO BUBA HAS COME TO SLOW US DOWN SO THAT AREWA CAN CATCH UP WITH US.
OKAY KWONTINU
Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by bigtt76(f): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2017
I thought these fools were denying PMB was ever sick angry tell us the truth so we pray for his recovery but no .....they must hide it. Same thing that happened to Yar'adua ....isssorite o! undecided

sarrki:

http://punchng.com/buharis-doctors-advised-him-to-take-things-slowly-presidency/
Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by Saxifrage12(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2017
Too greedy to resign just because of power
Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by panlesamuel: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2017
Learn good manner kid
ozoigbondu:
This deadwood should resign

That is if he is not dead already
Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by Topjay: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2017
i just pity this man sha.... he has simply disappeared in that attire the only thing remaining is his head and that one don dey gooooo

pls just resign to rule no be by force ooooo

i think he is trying to prove the Nigeria Pledge any way

TO SERVE NIGERIA WITH ALL MY STRENGTH.......
Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by Elly1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ok, very good name, Baba go slow, that quack docky eh, so him nor know say President seat nor be for baba bf now? look at what u have allowed to be happening to baba now, I ll sue u
Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
vayne:
Rubbish,it is not in his job description to take things slowly...that's not why he was elected

Never!!
Why are you shifting his responsibilities to osinbajo?
If he is obsolete,let him resign or officially handover to his vice!
Just negodu as 4yrs take waste

The last time i check, Both him and Osinbajo run on the same ticket so why are you wailing..
Re: "Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly" – Garba Shehu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
Wailing wailer can continue waling haha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari / Osita Chidoka: "Fuel Station Depends On Solar Panels For Electricity Now" / FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.