Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him (102924 Views)

Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by donnie(m): 2:02am On Apr 28, 2017
With such tendencies, she needs to see a psychiatrist. She is not well.
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by padi94(m): 2:05am On Apr 28, 2017
But why she come cover nose for the end of the video na? lipsrsealed
she mess ni? undecided
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by albacete(m): 2:46am On Apr 28, 2017
Its my BIRTHDAY.

Now please do the needful.

I just need some likes.

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by LockDown69(m): 2:54am On Apr 28, 2017
Stupidity @ its peak. angrysmh
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by BLACKdagger: 3:37am On Apr 28, 2017
michaelandre:
see as igbo girl wan kill herself because of afonja. and if we tell them say them they force us to marry there girls. them go say we dey lie.
igbo girls are ready to die for yoruba boys.
if yes like if no share

I dnt know why afonja guys have tiny brain.
Always chest beatin and braggin coz of pvssy.pls who does that undecided
Do u know how many afonja gals i have bleeped yet keep quiet bciz i dbt count it as achievement?

OK LEME BURST UR BUBBLE WITH THIS.
Afonja girl dying for igbo prick.. even said she killed some1 coz of it!

STOP ALL THIS UR FLAT CHEST BEATIN BCOZ OF PUSSY.. ITS TOO CHILDISH

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by BLACKdagger: 3:40am On Apr 28, 2017
Young03:
igbo girl

business girl

Yoruba girl!. Runs girl.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Alwaysking: 3:50am On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Really?....lemme go and do ma own too
She is thinking of the "Tati billion for d akant e",she has forgotten where he said "i go shuku shuku you"
u pretend alot
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by thunderbabs: 3:55am On Apr 28, 2017
Shey na smbody wife to be b dz? Free madness...
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 28, 2017
I just they wonder how the poor bf go dey feel say him bae wan die for another man with all the I LOVE YOU chai there is god
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by olagamalin(m): 5:14am On Apr 28, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Is davido not morning his uncle that died last Sunday?

Work on yourself
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by olagamalin(m): 5:17am On Apr 28, 2017
BLACKdagger:

I dnt know why afonja guys have tiny brain.
Always chest beatin and braggin coz of pvssy.pls who does that undecided
Do u know how many afonja gals i have bleeped yet keep quiet bciz i dbt count it as achievement?

OK LEME BURST UR BUBBLE WITH THIS.
Afonja girl dying for igbo prick.. even said she killed some1 coz of it!

STOP ALL THIS UR FLAT CHEST BEATIN BCOZ OF PUSSY.. ITS TOO CHILDISH

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by olagamalin(m): 5:19am On Apr 28, 2017
michaelandre:
see as igbo girl wan kill herself because of afonja. and if we tell them say them they force us to marry there girls. them go say we dey lie.
igbo girls are ready to die for yoruba boys.
if yes like if no share

When will you people stop all these crap. I'm a Yoruba guy, but this is in bad taste and getting annoyingly trite. You must have something better to do with your life than inciting tribal wars. Sit down and sober reflect on your life. It's about personalities and never about tribe.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Doctus(m): 5:20am On Apr 28, 2017
jc4real:
Some ladies will do anything to get the attention of celebs they crush on...
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by mechanics(m): 5:50am On Apr 28, 2017
Imagine o, nothing we no go read for news media, how will someone take her life for someone, the babe need to check herself o.
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by ipreach: 6:02am On Apr 28, 2017
She will soon be added on the list of baby mamas
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 28, 2017
ezra1990:

My bro I feel ur pain......d worst part is dat stupidity is being celebrated nowadays.... sometimes I just wonder where we are heading to

Into the lagoon
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by kabillion(m): 6:10am On Apr 28, 2017
Overgrown carica papaya. Hope u don get alert. Senselessness frm oldest, deepest, shitest* and fullest pit latrine.
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by barallanee(f): 6:12am On Apr 28, 2017
Ah never believed a gal can be dis stupid...am ashamed... I will bring knife,rope or poison so that she wuld choose one...am shaming her shame for her
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:15am On Apr 28, 2017
Flatronesses crushing over Afonjas since the time of Ali Baba and 40 Thieves. Go meet your Flattinoes they say no, nah only dick flattinoes get but no care. This thing tire me. If flatroness is not ffked first, she won't agree to marry flattinoe. God you do well oh.
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by sunsewa16: 6:20am On Apr 28, 2017
shame wey suppose catch am,dey catch me,what a poo.
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by ThatIgboBoy: 6:25am On Apr 28, 2017
BABANGBALI:

He is AFTERNOONING HIM OOOO
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Heineken(m): 6:36am On Apr 28, 2017
Barcelona : 75 Points
Chelsea : 75 Points
Real Madrid : 75 Points
Bayern : 75 Points
Juventus : 75 Points
All the strongest teams share the same number of points but this one chose to reverse the figures.
*ARSENAL* = *57 Points*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by darlinsval(m): 6:36am On Apr 28, 2017
Infatuation to d highest order. Davido keep on doing ur thing. U too much!
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 28, 2017
BABANGBALI:
He's afternooning him.
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by ichado(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2017
Omo like say this thing de work o, make i tell Dangote say i go kill myself if him no attend my naming ceremony.

Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by temitope66(m): 6:51am On Apr 28, 2017
stupidity is the bedrock of madness, served her right.
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by 1metre: 6:58am On Apr 28, 2017
This Davido of a guy is losing credibility were I dey??
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by crunchyg: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Really?....lemme go and do ma own too
She is thinking of the "Tati billion for d akant e",she has forgotten where he said "i go shuku shuku you"
Na shuku shuku dey fear you?
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Abdul124(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2017
She is silly
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by kingmexy1997(m): 7:15am On Apr 28, 2017
Many crazy folks around, value celebrities more than there life, I jux dey look as she dy mumu haself grin
Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by Addilelgi(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2017
I blame konji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday / 10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.