Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

British Boxer: Anthony Joshua Meets His Mum For The Last Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / British Boxer: Anthony Joshua Meets His Mum For The Last Time (522 Views)

JUST IN!!! Anthony Joshua Meets Ruiz, Sees Belts Before Rematch(photos) / Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) / Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

British Boxer: Anthony Joshua Meets His Mum For The Last Time by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Anthony Joshua meets his mum for the last time before the fight of his life and reveals she doesn't watch his fights

Anthony Joshua will square up against Wladimir Klitschko these saturday in what will be the biggest fight of his career so far. He visited his mum Yeta Odusanya for one last time before he steps onto the ring. The British boxer shared a pic he took with her and captioned it: 'See you on Sunday mum x'.

She has never seen her son fight and won't be in attendance, as watching her son take blow after blow goes against every woman's maternal instincts, he said.

Joshua has previously revealed that he doesn't like his mum to watch him when he is in the ring, saying:
'I don’t really let my mum come to my fights. It’s not a place you want to see your kid, I don’t think...a fight.'
The undefeated youth against the battle hardened veteran. Place your bet!

Celebrities Observer redistribute

1 Like

Re: British Boxer: Anthony Joshua Meets His Mum For The Last Time by GavelSlam: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2017
Mummy's boy.

Best of luck Champ.
Re: British Boxer: Anthony Joshua Meets His Mum For The Last Time by Homers123(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2017
She can easily pass for his girlfriend.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Odemwingie Scores In Madura United Home Draw / Tyson Fury Accepts Anthony Joshua's Challenge / How Come Cruyff's Son Is Not Usually Mentioned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.