Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians (872 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by viviangist: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2017
@viviangist

"We are angry with an Oba who refused to shake an Ooni, but not at a President who refused to shake his female ministers on religious grounds but did not remember religion when he shook hands with the Queen of England, Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany and Iara Oshiomhole. You can see that hypocrisy, rather than corruption is the main problem of Nigeria. A nation that sympathizes with a star's husband for attempted suicide and charges a destitute woman with attempted suicide. No wonder our Presidential Villa had been turned to a retirement home!"

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.net/reno-omokri-writes-on-the-hypocrisy-of-nigerians

Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by Partnerbiz(f): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2017
This is true in all facets.
BTW shey Tiwa savage's ex T bills attempted suicide? Why wasn't he charged? So why is a poor woman now charged?

Nawao.

See below shaa..

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by Sweetguy25: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2017
I wonder how Nigerians cope with themselves. I say this because Nigerians are some of the most annoying human beings in this planet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by Tinububola121: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2017
very correct

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by Homeboiy: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2017
Reno no b everything we go dey remember nah
shuoo
Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by ZombieTAMER: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2017
He is referring to the hypocrisy of the zombies and not Nigerians ....
They have made aso rock a retirement home

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by Nicho118(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2017
this man no won gree at all
Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by hucienda: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2017
Reno not letting up at all - giving them no moment's respite.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by Vicolan: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2017
This Reno get mouth oooh. EFCC will soon reply u ooo in short DSS from Daura is coming for you now...

The presidency must hear this oo
Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2017
I like your style but I would love to see you fried a little... Sorry i've been bored for too long grin

na so e go true true happen like magic now. i fear myself this season sha
Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by baralatie(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2017
undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by ndcide(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Truth.
Those who fear truth will attack him.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by adem30: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Its not easy for a politician to loose his Job. This is the major reason this Idiot called Omokri wail on everything that comes his way

Pained loser

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by tunapole: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
adem30:
Its not easy for a politician to loose his Job. This is the major reason this Idiot called Omokri wail on everything that comes his way

Pained losger
I expect you to address the message rather than the messenger.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by Amberon: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Those traditional leaders are part of Nigeria's problems. Why should they sit at home, do nothing and yet receive certain percentage of money allocated to their local governments?

Nonsense!
Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by nwakibie3(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
adem30:

Pained loser

Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by adem30: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
tunapole:
I expect you to address the message rather than the messenger.
What message can a Wailer messenger carry?
Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by madridguy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Reno Omokri Writes On The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by fabuloz1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
adem30:

What message can a Wailer messenger carry?
Your zombism has out flown its highest peak. Why don't you address the message rather than attack the messenger. You and your cohorts are responsible for nigeria woes embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: / An Epic Reply By A Twitter User To Dino Melaye / Nigerians Will Never Forget These Quotes.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.