Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,549 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Opinion ; Nigerian Girls Are Sex Object Bleep And Pay Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion ; Nigerian Girls Are Sex Object Bleep And Pay Them (710 Views)

After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? / A Lady's Experience With A Bleep And Run Client / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion ; Nigerian Girls Are Sex Object Bleep And Pay Them by kinginvagina: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2017
All they know is offering vagina for money deceiving you with love. They know they are prostitutes. Guys if you hear them discuss about guys you would know.
Re: Opinion ; Nigerian Girls Are Sex Object Bleep And Pay Them by ikp120(m): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2017
That is what guys have made them become
Re: Opinion ; Nigerian Girls Are Sex Object Bleep And Pay Them by frenzydilz(m): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2017
Send me your sister number

1 Like

Re: Opinion ; Nigerian Girls Are Sex Object Bleep And Pay Them by Partnerbiz(f): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2017
Another girk bashing thread
Re: Opinion ; Nigerian Girls Are Sex Object Bleep And Pay Them by Topestbilly(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2017
You should focus your aggression on the girl that magalaized cheesy you and stop generalising it cos we still got some decent ladies out there.

Just accept you be maga and move on.
Re: Opinion ; Nigerian Girls Are Sex Object Bleep And Pay Them by Modragon(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2017
Op u knw d next pain 2 dat of a woman in labour is toothache I guess dis surpasses all for u....
Am gonna tell ur momma
Re: Opinion ; Nigerian Girls Are Sex Object Bleep And Pay Them by Homeboiy: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2017
E.g- my ex
anyday u fuk her finish, she will say, oga find me money nah
well na ashawoo sha, no doubt

1 Like

Re: Opinion ; Nigerian Girls Are Sex Object Bleep And Pay Them by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2017
You mean the ones in & around your life?

©YBR

(1) (Reply)

[A Must Read] GUYS ONLY !! See The 6 Basic Things That Turn Ladies On / Ladies!! Checkout The 5 Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Séx / Do You Have A Best Friend Of Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.