Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Have 250k That I Am Not Using. Please Advice Me, God Bless You All! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 250k That I Am Not Using. Please Advice Me, God Bless You All! (2894 Views)

Rubies Bank – If You Are Not Using It, You Are Missing A Lot / I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do / I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 250k That I Am Not Using. Please Advice Me, God Bless You All! by Amedak(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2017
InvestmentMaster:
invest 100k in our company and receive 250k every 2 months.send me an email if u r interested

OK sir
Re: I Have 250k That I Am Not Using. Please Advice Me, God Bless You All! by divinelove(m): 5:17pm On May 02, 2017
yebo36:
Pm me and I will show you two real estate companies that pays daily on your investment and have been paying for eight years now. The information is free. It is my online source of income now after all these ponzi site dealt with me.

And you can start small, that's the best part.

Am interested in this too ma

Chikeoj@gmail.com
Re: I Have 250k That I Am Not Using. Please Advice Me, God Bless You All! by MicroBox: 8:48pm On May 02, 2017
Buy Bitcoin, goto Poloniex.com and trade wisely.....
Re: I Have 250k That I Am Not Using. Please Advice Me, God Bless You All! by Partnerbiz(f): 11:14pm On May 02, 2017
alignacademy:

Unless you urgently need to start a business, I think you should listen to folakemigeh and just fix your money with your bank.

(You can find out how from your bank.)

LOL @ your statement that you have money you're not using...

Fixed deposit in this age? So you dont even know abt TB?
Re: I Have 250k That I Am Not Using. Please Advice Me, God Bless You All! by Nobody: 10:53am On May 03, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Thanks for the comment.

Whether fixed deposit or treasury bills, the idea is that the young man should keep his money in a safe place UNTIL he has a clear idea of what to do.

Contrary to popular opinion, the PLAN is more important than the cash.

Someone who has land and a house blueprint is closer to building a house than someone who has just chartered a whole trailer of cement but has NO land and NO plan whatsoever.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: I Have 250k That I Am Not Using. Please Advice Me, God Bless You All! by oladforever: 12:54pm On May 03, 2017
Writing a good business plan is an important part of starting and running a business. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements you need and in terms of cash. it helps you to stay focus to achieve your goals. Do you want to access a bank for a loan, or a developing institution for a grant. You definitely need a business plan.

Why don’t you contact us today at Dolapath Global Services for you detailed business plan.

We will develop a business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business.

Our areas of business focus includes:

Cassava tuber farming and production
Cassava Starch ad Flour production
Plastic production
Soap production
Palm Oil and Palm Kernel production
Tissue production and packaging
Dry cleaning services
Pharmaceutical Drug production
Table Water production
Bread production
Printing / Advertising services
Juice production
Cat-Fish production. e.t.c.

Try us today, and you will be on a path to success.

You can reach us via our email at: dolapathglobal@gmail.com. or on Watsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.
Re: I Have 250k That I Am Not Using. Please Advice Me, God Bless You All! by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 03, 2017
Partnerbiz:

When i meant Fixed it just meant it should be in the bank until he can reason with what to do with it, TB are still Ok, They are all Money Market investment and are also FIXED, so i am not Wrong
Re: I Have 250k That I Am Not Using. Please Advice Me, God Bless You All! by Partnerbiz(f): 2:51pm On May 03, 2017
folakemigeh:
When i meant Fixed it just meant it should be in the bank until he can reason with what to do with it, TB are still Ok, They are all Money Market investment and are also FIXED, so i am not Wrong
Hmm
Okay o maybe that's what you meant but it wasn't couched well cos FD and TB are two distinct investment options and their methods vary.
For instance interest on TB is paid upfront while reverse is the case in FD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy 50kg Bags Of Foreign Rice At #9000 Anywhere In Nigeria / Do You Need Financing For Your Business? (N1m - N10m) / Fast Growing Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.