Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,916,008 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:52 PM

Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It (59752 Views)

Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl On Facebook. Photos / Another UNIOSUN Student Dies Today, Students Block Highway In Osogbo / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by segunforchrist(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
This guy need divine help
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by nuelsam: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Teenage negros_gee boys teenage girls_prostitutes adults_polithieftians God save my country
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by goaldynboy: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
slumcat:
AFO....

... NJA!!! grin grin
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by XtraTochi: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
LatestAmebo:
This young man's FB update was sensitive enough to draw the needed attention. He raped a girl and apparently enjoyed it. See post below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/uniosun-student-brags-about-raping-girl.html

You better stop spoiling people's name all in the name of shitty blogging before something bad happens to you.
There's nothing in that post that proves anyone was raped. This could be a line from a song lyrics.
And you are bold enough to attach his photos if you don't stop one day this is going to land you in a big problem you won't be able to get out of
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by toprealman: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Rape is relative people.....our politicians rape us daily! Don't be quick to draw conclusions.
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by TrumpDonald2: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ajewealth123:
there is nothing left to see in this world
Teenage boys--yahoo gee boys
Teenage girls--- prostitutes.

So where are the leaders of tomorrow we believed will save us from all these menace going on in Nigeria?
Maybe we should just accept fate and do with all these agbaya's. We have in the government till God send us a messiah.

Singing--
Amona tete bo o
Amona tete bo,
Aye un baje
Ese un gori ese lojojumo
Aye un daru o
Amona tete no

Just a boy out of millions of men. So the future is still bright. Sooner or later he will be in prison if he doesn't change.
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
MarieSucre:

So if I write "Kill all westerners, behead the Oni of Ife and the Alaafin of Oyo".

That's alright se? You support that abi?

Mind you, even this one you're saying that it might be lyrics of a song. He himself has not come out to say it is so.
Which brings the question, WHY ARE YOU VEHEMENTLY DEFENDING HIM SO?

A lot of what ifs...
Then why did the blogger publicize the issue for the guy...
The guy posted it on his page and might believe his friends know him and perhaps he is a comedian and they will understand but this blogger just made it a national issue where every tom dick and Harry state their opinion on what he posted

ogobaby23:

don't be silly Mr man. You are just excusing the inexcusable.

Well, u shldnt be silly either by jumping on my comment for stating my own view...

Not supporting the guy tho...
I only stated what ifs
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by Somebodysproduct: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fellow Nigerians,
The attention of the students Leaders of Osun state university, (UNIOSUN) Osogbo has been drawn to a comic fallacy purportedly posted by one Facebook user "SHEYI SHEYOR" who claimed to be a student of the institution as reported by many blogs.

The students leaders wish to condemn the act in its entirety as no uprightly thinking sane person would have come up with such barbaric post on social media like Facebook or any other jokingly or not.

Also, we need to emphasize this to the general public that the boy has never been a student of UNIOSUN as information gathered from the IMTC office of the institution revealed that the boy is not a registered student, and a look at his Facebook pictures doesn't show any sign of him being a student of Osun state university as none of his pictures was snapped in the school premises nor with any his colleagues except in hotel (s).

Also, investigation from Olofofouniosun.com shows he doesn't have any recorded of being a student of UNIOSUN.

Students of Osun State university are known to be morally comported, and academically balanced as UNIOSUN is committed to producing world class competitive graduates with both moral and academic acceptability.

However, the attention of the management of Osun state University has been drawn to the absurd development which is only aimed at bringing the good name of the institution down, and necessary legal action would be taken soon. Ohamara Victor, C. Chairman, Osun State university Student joint campus committee.

1 Like

Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by Holafish(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Okundaye4:
lolz
when you needed these army officers that assault civilians you wont see them.
Make them for come rub am hand small.
Am sure Dey will soon find him.
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by MarieSucre(f): 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

A lot of what ifs...
Then why did the blogger publicize the issue for the guy...
The guy posted it on his page and might believe his friends know him and perhaps he is a comedian and they will understand but this blogger just made it a national issue where every tom dick and Harry state their opinion on what he posted

Well, u shldnt be silly either by jumping on my comment for stating my own view...

Not supporting the guy tho...
I only stated what ifs

If you're not defending him then what are you doing?

The guy posted it to his page, and so what? Is facebook not a public site?? His friends know who he is?? Is that what we should be saying abi we should be asking what kind of friends he has that UNDERSTAND this kind of thing. Twisting things here and there.
Doesn't it raise red flags that, if that was indeed the lyrics to a song, that is the part he decides to quote, with no disclaimer at that?

I means if I had posted on my facebook page " He thought I was nice till I drugged him and cut off his penis". I am 100% sure you will not come here and be rationalizing it with,
– maybe it's the lyrics to a song
–it's all these wicked bloggers
–his friends who know him understand rape things
and other nonsensical short stories.

Something tells me if it was white man putting a post like that about a black man, your reply would be vastly different.

That leads me to the first question again.
Why are you defending this?
What do gain out of defending this stupidity?
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by jojothaiv(m): 12:34am On Apr 29, 2017
Slay nigga, Money must be made cartel, get rich or die trying dude, self made bosses, G Boys..

less surprise by the way..
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:43am On Apr 29, 2017
I means if I had posted on my facebook page " He thought I was nice till I drugged him and cut off his joystick". I am 100% sure you will not come here and be rationalizing it with,

@mariesucre the boldest above made me laugh so hard that I forgot what the issue was all about...

If he had posted what u said above, u know deep down that no one will make it an issue cos men don't twist issues like women do...

Anyway, read my previous comment well and well before spewing this gibberish ...

It was his wall and can decide to make any statement which Cld be a joke ...

It Cld be that he was even using the statement to taunt another lady or make someone feel jealous or envious...

As I said, so many ifs caused by the stupid blogger
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by specialson11: 1:36am On Apr 29, 2017
LatestAmebo:
This young man's FB update was sensitive enough to draw the needed attention. He raped a girl and apparently enjoyed it. See post below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/uniosun-student-brags-about-raping-girl.html

whistle blower... come see one hear...lol e dey here
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by seunfape(m): 2:51am On Apr 29, 2017
Too many tout in uniosun
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by MarieSucre(f): 7:18am On Apr 29, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
I means if I had posted on my facebook page " He thought I was nice till I drugged him and cut off his joystick". I am 100% sure you will not come here and be rationalizing it with,

@mariesucre the boldest above made me laugh so hard that I forgot what the issue was all about...

If he had posted what u said above, u know deep down that no one will make it an issue cos men don't twist issues like women do...

Anyway, read my previous comment well and well before spewing this gibberish ...

It was his wall and can decide to make any statement which Cld be a joke ...

It Cld be that he was even using the statement to taunt another lady or make someone feel jealous or envious...

As I said, so many ifs caused by the stupid blogger
You keep saying its his wall, but facebook is a public website, nothing is truly yours once you take it to the public domain. Even in the private domain, you cannot get away with certain things, using your logic, if I kill someone in my room, police cannot arrest me, Afterall it's my room. Recently on CNN, a black guy was arrested for streaming on Facebook Live as he shot to death an old man. Now I would like you to answer this question. Why was he arrested for murder? Afterall it's his WALL?

You keep saying he probably said it to make someone envious of jealous? HE did not say anything like that on HIS post. YOU are the one that keeps trying to rationalizing his post. If HE could not do this HIMSELF. It's honestly suspicious why YOU keep doing this? Or are you feeling guilty too. Are you one of those people who have verbal diarrhea on social media like this guy and that corper that was caught talking about sexing his students? Is that why you're trying so hard? And you say women take things too serious. Would you rather women not take rape serious?? Abeg what are you even saying sef.

You're not telling the truth and it's painful. Women have being called "man-hater" for posting less offensive things on Nairaland here.
But if you think that it is not true, please I beg you, tell any if your female relatives to post this exact words on their Facebook account:

HE THOUGHT I WAS FRIENDLY, TILL I DRUGGED HIM AND CUT OFF HIS PEN.IS

Please I am waiting, I'm sure the news will hit Nairaland before tomorrow morning.

Please I am waiting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2017
I Im tired the way most of we youths behave nowadays. Always want to live a ostentatious lifestyles but they don't want to work but to steal, scam and push drugs.
Nowadays, youth celebrate criminals. The lifestyles of our youth is despicable.
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by 400billionman: 10:05am On May 01, 2017
brunofarad:
This one jail term go long ooo

Govt go use am shine small
Its his turn to shine.
Social media allows people to brag even when they have achieved noting..
Re: Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It by lavenjcrown(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2017
don't get?
Misternas89:

He typed bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" / Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Jealous Lady Murders Her Ex-Boyfriend's Girlfriend After Threatening To Do So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.