Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,228 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added (1920 Views)

Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) / When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) / Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by Mansions: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2017
Did anyone ,Law or Government stop you from going to balogun market, main market Onitsha ,kano market Or Ariara market to work as a sales girl to earn money ? The answer is NO

Did any one stop you from doing any other business that men does ? The answer is No

Did anyone stop you from opening a botique, shop or any small scall business to earn money just as men do ?
The answer is No

Now why have you Nigerian Girls choose to be so lazy and be a liability to men, you dont want work to support a man . You girls have only choose to be Fvvkingg Different men and be collecting money from them.i pity any man that will Mary you girls cos his own will be finished. Lol
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
I like her shape.
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by MhissBelva(f): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Na u sabi

1 Like

Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by heckymaicon(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
get money Bleep bitches
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by tekobor(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
MhissBelva:
Na u sabi
You re spotted...
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by LordZero(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
She don open "boot'thick" na... Hos everywhere. ..
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by firstking01(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
I'm more concerned about those things i'm seing on your pix op.
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by shinarlaura(f): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
shocked shocked shocked woow. Nice shape
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by shinarlaura(f): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
firstking01:

Me too cheesy
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by Modragon(m): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

Old, short and ugly as usual
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
firstking01:
Lolz.

Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Damn!!! Omo see shape shocked shocked shocked cool

Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by firstking01(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

Me too cheesy
You too?, are you a lesbo shocked.
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by shinarlaura(f): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
firstking01:
You too?, are you a lesbo shocked.

Lol... Am just admiring the good work of God
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by shinarlaura(f): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Modragon:

Old, short and ugly as usual

Hmmmm
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hmmmm
u really ukwucious wink.nice back u got.no wonder when flavour travel to cameroun he no gree come back again..now i can see the reason.
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by shinarlaura(f): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

u really ukwucious wink.nice back u got.no wonder when flavour travel to cameroun he no gree come back again..now i can see the reason.

Abi. Hahaha

Thanks.

Na so the guy just enjoy plenty ass grin

1 Like

Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

Abi. Hahaha

Thanks.

Na so the guy just enjoy plenty ass grin
na dat type of enjoyment sure pass grin
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by shinarlaura(f): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

na dat type of enjoyment sure pass grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by firstking01(m): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... Am just admiring the good work of God
Woman admiring a woman??....imagine me admiring my fellow masculine creature what will you say of me?
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by marvin902(m): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

damn you really have a bright future behind you..

1 Like

Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by shinarlaura(f): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
firstking01:
Woman admiring a woman??....imagine me admiring my fellow masculine creature what will you say of me?

Lol... now u re thinking too far.

Anyway maybe I used the wrong word to express myself.

Am just appreciating the good work of God grin
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by shinarlaura(f): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
marvin902:

damn you really have a bright future behind you..

Lol
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by firstking01(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... now u re thinking too far.

Anyway maybe I used the wrong word to expressed myself.

Am just appreciating the good work of God grin
Nope, you should leave that for we the guys...it's somewhat weird for a girl to admire her fellow girls curves, the returning effect speaks volume.....and btw, you are neither looking bad at your dptongue.
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by marvin902(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol

too bad your not in Nigeria.. buh that doesn't mean i can't cross border's just because of that bright future behind you
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by shinarlaura(f): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
marvin902:

too bad your not in Nigeria.. buh that doesn't mean i can't cross border's just because of that bright future behind you

But Nigeria is very close to this side na grin.

Just start caming
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by shinarlaura(f): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
firstking01:
Nope, you should leave that for we the guys...it's somewhat weird for a girl to admire her fellow girls curves, the returning effect speaks volume.....and btw, you are neither looking bad at your dptongue.

Lol.... ok I heard u.

Thanks anyway
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by marvin902(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

But Nigeria is very close to this side na grin.
Just start caming
what makes you think I won't take you on that offer
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by Mansions: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
marvin902:

what makes you think I won't take you on that offer

Do you see how natural una public chat here with this Cameruon girl is going on . I bet you know if it where a Nigerian girl she must have insulted you more than 50 times or even call you broke or ask you for money .
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by marvin902(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mansions:

Do you see how natural una public chat here with this Cameruon girl is going on . I bet you know if it where a Nigerian girl she must have insulted you more than 50 times or even call you broke or as you for money .

you just read my mind..
naija girls can form crap but not all anyways grin
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by Mansions: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
marvin902:

you just read my mind..
naija girls can form crap but not all anyways grin

So you see that marrying a Nigerian girl is the worst mistake any guy can do at this present time . Nigerian girls are so corrupt .even the good morning they say to you is corrupt . If a naija girl says she love you , bro run for your life oh because there love means you will be paying them salary . Lol I can't stop laughing
Re: For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added by marvin902(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mansions:

So you see that marrying a Nigerian girl is the worst mistake any guy can do at this present time . Nigerian girls are so corrupt .even the good morning they say to you is corrupt . If a naija girl says she love you , bro run for your life oh because there love means you will be paying them salary . Lol I can't stop laughing

dude don't hate naija where ever you go your gonna see bad girls and good girl's just for you to find the right one..but it seems you named the wrong Chick for your perception to be like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What I Call "Direct From The Source" / Sensual Stories:My First Sexual Experience Was Rape / Women Causes Chaos As They D@nces N@ked- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.