Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,966 members, 7,949,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

How Not Knowing Digital Publishing Makes You A Rookie. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Not Knowing Digital Publishing Makes You A Rookie. (354 Views)

A Rookie’s Guide To Writing A Post That Gets Attention / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month / Nigerian Digital Publishing Startup: Reports First Profitable Quarter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Not Knowing Digital Publishing Makes You A Rookie. by Strategiamedia: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
What the heck happened?

You got into an argument because your friend called you a rookie when it comes of digital publishing?

Don’t even try to explain your way out.

You feel he has no right to call you a rookie?

Maybe you are right, but truth be told we were all rookies, but grew in what we do.

So, what I’m I getting at?

There’s nothing wrong being a rookie, but there is everything wrong when you remain a rookie.

I met a young entrepreneur who has published a book online. He complained that he is yet to sell a single copy. I asked him several questions and discovered he fell in the category of people who think they can jump into digital publishing without understanding the basics.
Yes, he has his book published online, but trust me a book without a reader is abrochure nobody cares about. In fact, I’m sure that even if he had given the book out for free for people to download, he would still have the same

Readmore: https://www.strategiamediang.com/how-not-knowing-digital-publishing-makes-you-a-rookie/

(1) (Reply)

Naturopathy's Reinsugence Is Creating Wealth In USA And India - What About ... / Uber Drivers Protest Against %40 Fare Reduction - Change / How Is Growth Of Travel Technology,portal Solutions In Nigeria, Algeria & Egypt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.