Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,722 members, 7,918,226 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:54 AM

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother (54547 Views)

"My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad / Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) / Johnson Suleman: "Stephanie Otobo Is A Blackmailer, Has Link With Boko Haram" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by larrybee2017(f): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
robosky02:
How come we don't know this lady in the Pentecostal circle till now?

How come she didn't give us here background (no known church she attend or whatever)

how come God have NEVER revealed anything of IMPORTANCE to her in the past

How come God didn't reveal the souls that needed to be saved to her

How come ALL her revelation circles around Gods servant (Suleman) and the already known case Otobo

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 2 Timothy 2:19

I gbadun you die more wisdom to you. Truth simplify. The way nairaland promote this kind of news baffles me better thing no dey again. If no be Otobo na Dino,if no be Dino na boko haram. Wetin come remain for this country?
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Eldee54321(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Where d prophetess self...I no see am self
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dycaptain:
I bind every spiritual forces and darkness of cannabis in your Life
abeeqiii jhoor.
sebi na from heaven hin fall?? he doesnt have blood and water in his body..
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Faponmile(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
icemann:
There are a plethora of idiots in Nigeria.
Madam Prophetess this matter no concern you, face your front abeg.
[color=#990000][/color]The truth is that both the "Prophetess" and the "Apostle" are cut from the same mould. Nobody dey serve God among them. Na God dey serve all of us.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Duru009(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fake prophet!!!!
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by babooshka: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Eleyi gidi gaan
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided PROPHETESS OF DOOM.
Hahahaha

Did u notice d way she traitin any body dat comments abt her.

#My God will punish her for traitin me.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by aigboeben(m): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
God is trying to expose the fake prophet for his deceitful lifestyle.

Those of us that have been opportuned to be very close to him know just how guilty he is..

Suleiman's weakest point are women...his sexûal appetite is off the hook

God forbid
Really? Tell me/us what you know? Where do you reside?
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by DejiDaGreat(m): 12:49am On Apr 29, 2017
Logically, There's no an iota of truth in this. Conspiracy....
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by arnold123: 2:26am On Apr 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:
. Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by FreeSpirited: 2:40am On Apr 29, 2017
robosky02:
How come we don't know this lady in the Pentecostal circle till now?

How come she didn't give us here background (no known church she attend or whatever)

how come God have NEVER revealed anything of IMPORTANCE to her in the past

How come God didn't reveal the souls that needed to be saved to her

Tbossman:
God is not a talkertive that will talk to you as you have said. Which kind of prophet are you. Where is your church. Who commissioned you into the work of God. What was the first vision God ever show to you before now. It has come to suleman you want to become prophet over night. God of heaven resist you in Jesus name.

Una no geh sense at all. In the bible, God showed a vision to a horse, (Balaam's horse). God also showed Cornelius, who was a nobody a vision.Come and tell me, Where is the horse's church? Who commissioned the horse? What church did Cornelius create or which one does he attend, and who commissioned him before seeing the vision?. You guys talk rubbish and deify pastors as if they are infallible. Even peter erred and was publicly rebuked by Paul in the bible, Is Suleiman greater than peter?

You are a big fool. God can reveal his message to anyone he pleases. Prophecy is a gift anybody in God can have, in fact anybody.The gift of prophecy is without repentance( have you read that in your bible?). Prophecy is not an exclusive right of the pastors.Your pastors have basically blinded you people even to the simple truth of the bible...Idiotic pastor worshippers...ordinary bible passages u guys can't read and understand again without a pastor who would confuse you the more
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Charly68: 3:05am On Apr 29, 2017
All this people with familiar spirits are really out to wreck heavy damage against the work of God in the land..You can never succeed in your plots . Never ! The more you carry on your plans ,the more the anointed of God would continue to move forward..Apostle is learning and growing in all this and surely nobody can stop what God is doing .
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by cheezy4real(m): 4:32am On Apr 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Thank you ma, See her resemble marine agent of darkness . Prophetess of destruction
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by ikorodureporta: 6:37am On Apr 29, 2017
D issue of pastors using members for rituals is true for most churches in Nigeria. Some people will neva believ how evil their 'pastors' are
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Fourwinds: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2017
I just read nonsense from a foolish prophetess
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by stevecantrell: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2017
The truth is even scarier than what y'all arguing about.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by OmoBety(f): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2017
I ain't saying nothing
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2017
FreeSpirited:

Una no geh sense at all. In the bible, God showed a vision to a horse, (Balaam's horse). God also showed Cornelius, who was a nobody a vision.Come and tell me, Where is the horse's church? Who commissioned the horse? What church did Cornelius create or which one does he attend, and who commissioned him before seeing the vision?. You guys talk rubbish and deify pastors as if they are infallible. Even peter erred and was publicly rebuked by Paul in the bible, Is Suleiman greater than peter?

You are a big fool. God can reveal his message to anyone he pleases. Prophecy is a gift anybody in God can have, in fact anybody.The gift of prophecy is without repentance( have you read that in your bible?). Prophecy is not an exclusive right of the pastors.Your pastors have basically blinded you people even to the simple truth of the bible...Idiotic pastor worshippers...ordinary bible passages u guys can't read and understand again without a pastor who would confuse you the more
God doesn't reveal prophecy to a novice. That woman is a novice and knows nothing. If he wants to correct his servants, he does it quietly without making noise like that lunatic of a prophetess. At least a strong illness would do not scandal and cheap blackmail. Yahweh doesn't work that way. If she the prophetess has revelation as acclaimed by her, Yahweh wouldn't instruct her to go to youtube because he's not the author of confusion .
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2017
ikorodureporta:
D issue of pastors using members for rituals is true for most churches in Nigeria. Some people will neva believ how evil their 'pastors' are
Yes it's true most prophets does that but doesn't mean a lunatic of prophetess would run her mouth like tap. Those who uses charm would be punished severely by Yahweh if they refuse to repent. There are many top preachers doing it till date but grace is still speaking pending when it end
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2017
stevecantrell:
The truth is even scarier than what y'all arguing about.
There's no atom of truth in her statement at all. All these are planned from the pit of hell
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by kubelan(m): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2017
Iya Woolli pls abstain from smoking Igbo. it is not good for vision seeing pls. maybe you should go for something else
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by OkhaiJohn2017: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2017
Cheap popularity, hahahaha go to ur Google prophetess lie and u will see that Apostle Prof. Johnson Suleman is the most Searched Man of God now and by this more people will still be searching.
Papa sir keep on giving, we love ur gifts,your teaching, and all God is doing tru you. More Grace Papa.
Prophetess wan make people notice her and she has to lie against her Creator? d time used to cooked up dis is enough to win Thousands Souls for God...
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Dubby6(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2017
This is what happens when u take Amanita muscaria...A hallucinogen
Lol
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by FreeSpirited: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

God doesn't reveal prophecy to a novice. That woman is a novice and knows nothing. If he wants to correct his servants, he does it quietly without making noise like that lunatic of a prophetess. At least a strong illness would do not scandal and cheap blackmail. Yahweh doesn't work that way. If she the prophetess has revelation as acclaimed by her, Yahweh wouldn't instruct her to go to youtube because he's not the author of confusion .
Wasn't Cornelius a novice? Or is a Horse more sensible than that lady?
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by GloriaNinja(f): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2017
cheezy4real:

Thank you ma, See her resemble marine agent of darkness . Prophetess of destruction
undecided
cheezy4real:

I WONDER why she's judging her fellow priest, hypocrites every where.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by robosky02(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
larrybee2017:

I gbadun you die more wisdom to you. Truth simplify. The way nairaland promote this kind of news baffles me better thing no dey again. If no be Otobo na Dino,if no be Dino na boko haram. Wetin come remain for this country?

thank you

smiles.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by robosky02(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
FreeSpirited:

Mr FreeSpirited,

ordinarily I would not make a reply to you, but your kind of freespirit is amazing

first you started by insulting..... now that's not the way of a true believer (correct yourself)

in the scriptures every prophet has a background and what I ask (which could have easily answerd) was can we know a background
because you cant be taken serouse until we know your track record. Elisha was serving Elijah

2nd you said we are defending "rubbish" hmmmm
in all I wrote I only ask a question (not defence yet)
you talk about Peter erring and been corrected. (let me not ask what error yet)
but where should such error be coreected
if you are saying the same God with Suleman why not go to him or in church circles (eg PFN) to correct him is it in you tube GOD ASK YOU TO COREECT HIM?

And you called "yourself" a fool, not surprice only does who don't know and doesn't know that they don't know speak this way
the lady said REVELATION and you are talking of PROPHECY haba

the simple question I ask and still ask is

HOW COME GOD HAS NEVER REVEALD ANYTHING OF IMPORTANCE OR OF NOTE TO HER BEFORE NOW

HOW COME HE DIDNT REVEAL HOW SHE WOULD WILL SOUL FOR CHRIST

why ALL THE REVELATION IS ABOUT SULEMAN what is the end product or aim of the video?

I don't take such people serious .
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Analee(f): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tbossman:
God is not a talkertive that will talk to you as you have said. Which kind of prophet are you. Where is your church. Who commissioned you into the work of God. What was the first vision God ever show to you before now. It has come to suleman you want to become prophet over night. God of heaven resist you in Jesus name.
ask ursef ds questn b4 attackn d prophtess,wat abt sule dat gives fake prophecies,has anyone cm to pass?

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Wasn't Cornelius a novice? Or is a Horse more sensible than that lady?
Cornelius was a novice, and an upright man, but when Yahweh revealed himself to him, he didn't broadcast it to the whole word to see neither did he use it to condemn people. Cornelius was a different being that has the fear of God that's why Yahweh had to reveal himself to him for edification, and salvation
Modified
Even the donkey that used, he didn't use it to cause scandal
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by FreeSpirited: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Cornelius was a novice, and an upright man, but when Yahweh revealed himself to him, he didn't broadcast it to the whole word to see neither did he use it to condemn people. Cornelius was a different being that has the fear of God that's why Yahweh had to reveal himself to him for edification, and salvation
Modified
Even the donkey that used, he didn't use it to cause scandal
You have no right to judge if she's upright or not... How are u even suppose to know if she's upright.....Now , tell me why she can't rebuke him publicly and why she can't expose what she saw in a vision if it was evil....Jesus constantly rebuked the pharisees and the Sadducees publicly... Pastors rebuke their members and so called evil forces publicly, why should it be different when it comes to them....The same pastors has seen countless controversial visions and has publicly said and rebuke the people in question.... Na same. Paul said: I rebuked peter in the public so that he will be ashamed of himself... Ashamed of what he did... Why can't we apply same with pastors, especially when the vision comes from a purported messenger of God. Pastors are not God

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by FreeSpirited: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
robosky02:

Mr FreeSpirited,

ordinarily I would not make a reply to you, but your kind of freespirit is amazing

first you started by insulting..... now that's not the way of a true believer (correct yourself)

in the scriptures every prophet has a background and what I ask (which could have easily answerd) was can we know a background
because you cant be taken serouse until we know your track record. Elisha was serving Elijah

2nd you said we are defending "rubbish" hmmmm
in all I wrote I only ask a question (not defence yet)
you talk about Peter erring and been corrected. (let me not ask what error yet)
but where should such error be coreected
if you are saying the same God with Suleman why not go to him or in church circles (eg PFN) to correct him is it in you tube GOD ASK YOU TO COREECT HIM?

And you called "yourself" a fool, not surprice only does who don't know and doesn't know that they don't know speak this way
the lady said REVELATION and you are talking of PROPHECY haba

the simple question I ask and still ask is

HOW COME GOD HAS NEVER REVEALD ANYTHING OF IMPORTANCE OR OF NOTE TO HER BEFORE NOW

HOW COME HE DIDNT REVEAL HOW SHE WOULD WILL SOUL FOR CHRIST

why ALL THE REVELATION IS ABOUT SULEMAN what is the end product or aim of the video?

I don't take such people serious .
Everything you said only confirms your illogical awe and worship of pastors...That she saw a vision concerning Sule does not mean its her first time...and even if its her first vision should that be a problem? Should that detract from the credibility of the vision?
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
FreeSpirited:
You have no right to judge if she's upright or not... How are u even suppose to know if she's upright.....Now , tell me why she can't rebuke him publicly and why she can't expose what she saw in a vision if it was evil....Jesus constantly rebuked the pharisees and the Sadducees publicly... Pastors rebuke their members and so called evil forces publicly, why should it be different when it comes to them....The same pastors has seen countless controversial visions and has publicly said and rebuke the people in question.... Na same. Paul said: I rebuked peter in the public so that he will be ashamed of himself... Ashamed of what he did... Why can't we apply same with pastors, especially when the vision comes from a purported messenger of God. Pastors are not God
First of all the acclaimed vision by the prophetess is fake because God deals with his servants personally. Ask Miriam Moses sister her side of the story. Moses committed an offence rather than Yahweh punishing him he punished Miriam because she thought she was rebuking her younger brother.
Yahweh passes a message to his or her servants to deliver to other prophets and he doesn't need to go public. If the so prophetess has a message to pass why can't she contact Suleiman? Why go to the media in the first place? A matured prophet doesn't do that at all. How many times have you seen T. B Joshua call his Co prophet fake on any platform rather it's the opposite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder / Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.