Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,625 members, 7,918,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:35 PM

Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) (1456 Views)

Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Buhari Can Do Little Or Nothing About Ganduje Video - Garba Shehu / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
ILORIN—AN Ilorin, Kwara State-based constitutional lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, Mallam Yusuf Olaolu Ali (SAN), yesterday, said there was nothing unconstitutional about President Muhammadu Buhari working from home.
He told journalists: “It is not stated in the constitution that our President cannot work from home. As long as he is working, it does not matter where he works from. “In fact, where he works from is irrelevant. “You can draw similarity from the workings of the legislature. Whenever they are not in plenary session, they still work. But people generally think that they work only when they are sitting. “The issue of where Mr. President works from has suddenly become a debate because of his illness, which is neither here nor there. But the truth is that the man can work from wherever he likes.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/buhari-can-work-anywhere-lawyer/
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
He can also work from his grave undecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by mykell56(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
hmm
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided.
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by Jabioro: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
A trained lawyer (liar) speaking twistedly to earned his pocket.. these are the learners people who have twisted the law of the country to extend it has no meaning any more.. Our law should be Yes and No.. simple! Chinese laws are very simple with just 2000 words while Nigerians Constitution have more than 12,000 words.. Awon oba ye dede!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by anibi9674: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
I know say only a mallam nai go talk this kind rubbish.
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by codedguy1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nigerian lawyers are a breed of their own. They can twist the meaning of anything to suit their narrative.

I bought the constitution said something about a president being incapacitated and not being able to carry out his daily function as the president.

This is a good ground to impeach this president, hut we all know that's not gonna happen.

I surprise say itsay sagay never come interpreted him own narrative concerning our ghost or Friday president.

Na this country we no come know the real meaning of "STATUS QUO"
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
To be sincere, I don't understand our lawyers again o.
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by smellingmenses: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
codedguy1:
Nigerian lawyers are a breed of their own. They can twist the meaning of anything to suit their narrative.

I bought the constitution said something about a president being incapacitated and not being able to carry out his daily function as the president.

This is a good ground to impeach this president, hut we all know that's not gonna happen.

I surprise say itsay sagay never come interpreted him own narrative concerning our ghost or Friday president.

Na this country we no come know the real meaning of "STATUS QUO"

Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by thesicilian: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Is he even working? That should be the important issue for discussion, not whether he can work from home or office.
Last time I checked, both his home & office were at the same Aso Rock Villa.
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by kufre2010(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Maybe he should go to Katsina and be working there and let him await his results.
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by obamabinladen(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
He can work from anywhere but can't pray from anywhere on Fridays.
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
obamabinladen:
He can work from anywhere but can't pray from anywhere on Fridays.
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by Homeboiy: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
The lawyer has a plan
He's hoping for a political office
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
The lawyer has a plan

He's hoping for a political office
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hmm! Hmm!
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
I don't know if that is in our constitution.
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
nurex01:
I don't know if that is in our constitution.
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by fineboynl(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
what is my business where he should work. I am only concerned about this meal.
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
To have a daily​ meal is not easy for most Nigerian again.
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Anywhere you work, consider the poor
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
nurex01:
Anywhere you work, consider the poor
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
thesicilian:
Is he even working? That should be the important issue for discussion, not whether he can work from home or office.
Last time I checked, both his home & office were at the same Aso Rock Villa.
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by Vicolan: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
So based on logistics he can work from below 6feets too
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by aminho(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
with your papa and kids unborn
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by PatriotTemidayo: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ofcourse........ angry

Maybe we should just lock Aso Rock and send everybody home, at least it'll save us the cost of maintenance undecided

I think SAN makes some people stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Ofcourse........ angry

Maybe we should just lock Aso Rock and send everybody home, at least it'll save us the cost of maintenance undecided

I think SAN makes some people stupid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 6:29am On Apr 29, 2017
nurex01:
ILORIN—AN Ilorin, Kwara State-based constitutional lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, Mallam Yusuf Olaolu Ali (SAN), yesterday, said there was nothing unconstitutional about President Muhammadu Buhari working from home.
He told journalists: “It is not stated in the constitution that our President cannot work from home. As long as he is working, it does not matter where he works from. “In fact, where he works from is irrelevant. “You can draw similarity from the workings of the legislature. Whenever they are not in plenary session, they still work. But people generally think that they work only when they are sitting. “The issue of where Mr. President works from has suddenly become a debate because of his illness, which is neither here nor there. But the truth is that the man can work from wherever he likes.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/buhari-can-work-anywhere-lawyer/
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Those who studied Law Sha!
Re: Buhari Can Work From Anywhere (SAN) by nurex01(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2017
I think Baba​ is working from home now...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speaks On Biafra Again At ECOWAS / "Yoruba Tribesmen Are The Most Sophisticated Citizens"- Lord Harcourt. / How Azikiwe Teamed Up With Ahmadu Bello To Deprive West Of Kabba(Okun).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.