Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,961 members, 7,931,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:19 PM

I've Had Sex At The Beach -- Juliet Ibrahim Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Had Sex At The Beach -- Juliet Ibrahim Reveals (526 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos / Juliet Ibrahim Reveals That Her Nipples Helps Her To Know It's Cold Outside. / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Had Sex At The Beach -- Juliet Ibrahim Reveals by klanny: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ghanaian actresss, Juliet Ibrahim, who has also featured in so many Nollywood movies, revealed some secrets about herself which we all don't know, in her interview with Trybes TV’s On My Honour.

The beautiful actress, who swore to say the truth in the interview, revealed that she has had sex at the beach. And it went down, even when beach-goers present..

watch Video using the link below

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/04/ive-had-sex-at-beach-juliet-ibrahim.html

Re: I've Had Sex At The Beach -- Juliet Ibrahim Reveals by Fuckallmods: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
I've had sex in a brothel. So what Ibrahim, what's the fuss about? angry

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Mercy Aigbe Being Beaten In Her Matrimonial Home / No Nonsense!!! Korede Bello Claps Back At A Fan For Correcting His Error. / Photos From Efe's Thanksgiving Service In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.