Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,444 members, 7,940,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

"How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness (12032 Views)

BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Justice Ofili-ajumogobia As Court Strikes Out Corruption / NJC Recommends Sack Of Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia & Justice James T. Agbadu / Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by itsdumebi(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
The trial of Justice Rita Ngozi Ofili-Ajumogobia and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), Godwin Obla continued today, April 28, 2017, before Justice O.H. Oshodi of Lagos State High Court sitting in Ikeja with the prosecution counsel, Rotimi Oyedepo calling on the fifth and sixth prosecution witnesses.

The fifth prosecution witness, Mr. Musa Omale Ujah who is an Assistant Comptroller of Customs in its Head Quarter office told the court how he was instructed by the former Nigeria Customs Service boss, Abdullahi Dikko Inde to pay N12million into "NIGEL AND COLIVE INCORPORATED" account, a company belonging to Justice Ajumogobia.

The prosecution witness, Mr. Musa Ujah revealed to the court that the money was paid into his account which he later transferred to the company's account.

Although he confessed he did not have an idea the purpose of the payment, he said no goods or services were rendered to or received from "NIGEL AND COLIVE INCORPORATED" that warranted the transaction.

Furthermore, the sixth prosecution witness, Mr. Robinson Imafidoh, the head of regulatory liaison and compliance unit of UBA bank, HQ, gave evidence in court of how N16.5million was transferred on 18th of May, 2015 and N5million on 16th of May, 2015 into an account from "ESJ Integrated Service" which Godwin Obla was signatory to.

Counsels to the first and second defendants, Robert Clarke, SAN and Ferdinand O. Obi, SAN, did not object when the prosecution counsel sought to tender the statement of account as an exhibit which Godwin Obla was a signatory.
The defense counsels however asked the court for an adjournment as to enable them file and serve their new intended applications after they both withdrew the pending applications that would allow both defendants travel out of the country for medical treatment and check.
Justice Oshodi struck out the pending applications and adjourned the matter to May 26, 2017, for a continuation of trial.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/28/paid-n12-million-justice-ajumogobias-company-account-witness/

1 Like

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2017

What about the recovered $80 million ??

They have re_ looted the loot

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

3 Likes

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by flowalk(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Franzinni: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
the story of the goat and the yam!

2 Likes

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kk.. Who go come pass verdict for the judge now?
Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Teedawg: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
I'm tired of efcc hypocrisy oh everyday loot recovered one person never go prison that is to say all if them ain't clean I'm tired of the way this government have turned our head and affected our thinking abilities they are just using us for social experiment and we can't realize it because they know we can't raise our voice about it this is pitiful and sad

2 Likes

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Paruz1015(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Teewhy2: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Can't all this people stealing money and stacking it in building invest it in business or open factory here in the country.
If all the stole money have been used in opening factories and other businesses we won't be going to China to bring those things we can produce here.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
DEFENDING THE INDEFENSIBLE!!

BUT I SAY UNTO YOU "YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN"

1 Like

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Astrogeotech: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ok
Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bunch of rogues.

1 Like

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by blackpanda: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
[s]
NnamdiiKanu:

Buhari

[/s]

Are u OK

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by 0ntruth: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Why they usually fall sick ones caught in the thieving act?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by notobiafrababe(f): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
thieves everywhere

how cn one become a political thief
hellllllppppppp
Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Semper247(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Buhari

Look in the mirror.... how did u look?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by blackpanda: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Teedawg:
I'm tired of efcc hypocrisy oh everyday loot recovered one person never go prison that is to say all if them ain't clean I'm tired of the way this government have turned our head and affected our thinking abilities they are just using us for social experiment and we can't realize it because they know we can't raise our voice about it this is pitiful and sad

Then y are u here complaining. If u are tired of listening to efcc then find something worthwhile to do with ur life. Stop nagging!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Haba see how these people dey move around our money na wah o.
With all the measures in place to trace illegal transactions.

Any small transaction wey no even pass 5M my bank go dey say make i call for verification, and some people dey transfer 16M

1 Like

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Semper247:

Like a donkey perhaps

4 Likes

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Mantain(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Teedawg:
Are they the judges that will take people to jail?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Semper247(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Buhari

Even if u hold an opposition view to the govt in power, you shouldn't stupidly oppose everything. It could have been better to just open the thread and then close it. Have u read ur comment again? How stupid did it sound to you?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Semper247(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mantain:

Don't mind the silly wailer...

He/she would be first to criticize if the cases are sped up. They will start shouting the accused are not afforded enough time to defend themselves

2 Likes

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Are u OK

Yes
I'm okay

Are you ??

1 Like

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
fuckerstard:

Like a donkey perhaps

Like your mother a donkey
Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Semper247:

I look like a mentally ill Buhari

1 Like

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Moreoffaith(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Really
Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by lailo: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
With all these revelations and witnesses,the corrupt nigerian court will still throw away the case for lack of substance and efenefulus will now start shouting EFCC rushed to court with no enough evidence/media trial bla bla.Corrupt senate and court are d enemies of progress for fight against corruption.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Awoo88: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
These idiots have started with nonsense again. By this time the defence run to the press with witness performance under cross examination, one will be ashamed of the persecuting team
Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by AlphaStyles(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
if to say I b God ehh make I no talk
Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Teedawg: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mantain:

have u heard anybody taken to court and tried since corruption campaign started name one person that has been successfuly tried and jailed
Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by gbishman: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Its a trend now, that during trials the accused always fly abroad for health checks. Na wa o
Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Teedawg: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
blackpanda:

Then y are u here complaining. If u are tired of listening to efcc then find something worthwhile to do with ur life. Stop nagging!
I have smtn to do with my life oh yea...and if you say this is nagging then you're a good example of the people I said can not say anything you've been in suffering that you now feel the right is wrong and wrong is right until you guys realise you're being cheated then you will forever remain in this condition
Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Like your mother a donkey

You obviously don't have one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa Deputy Speaker, Majority Leader Sacked / List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery / States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.