Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,653 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

Opemititi 'Queen Stunner' Crashed Mercy Aigbe's Marriage (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opemititi 'Queen Stunner' Crashed Mercy Aigbe's Marriage (Photos) (64522 Views)

Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) / Mercy Aigbe: Opemititi Queen Stunner Posts Cryptic Message / Opemititi 'Queen Stunner' Is Not Crashing Mercy Aigbe's Marriage - Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opemititi 'Queen Stunner' Crashed Mercy Aigbe's Marriage (Photos) by Obascoetubi: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2017
sexybbstar:
Somebody will always break the home of another person,forgetting that they will need a home for themselves too later in life.Who wants to marry a home breaker?
you have forgotten that, mercy aigbe also breaks home & snatched another lady's husband?
Re: Opemititi 'Queen Stunner' Crashed Mercy Aigbe's Marriage (Photos) by Beamborla(f): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2017
wasuka14:
Fine. @Beambhorla, But before any other guy will lay hand on my wife i for don turn her to grade 6 tokunbo. All d chasis will be shaken by then. I can joyfully get new mistress. Abi r u jealousy now??
Pray tell, how do you intend to achieve this in one night

Moreover, childbirth is yet to achieve what you want to achieve with your thing alone.

1 Like

Re: Opemititi 'Queen Stunner' Crashed Mercy Aigbe's Marriage (Photos) by Beamborla(f): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Emodeee:

stop it. if i marry you now, i can't enjoy you alone?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Opemititi 'Queen Stunner' Crashed Mercy Aigbe's Marriage (Photos) by SemuhleB(f): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2017
The funny aspect here is everyone is blaming the lady yet the real fault lies with the man. Nigeria is really a sexist society.

The man is married and should have been committed to his vows. There will always be many women. So if he cannot control himself and goes for every woman that comes his way. Are we going to keep blaming all the women he cheats with and leave him scott free?

You can't allow what you don't want to happen. If it was his wife that was cheating everyone would be blaming the wife and not the "home wrecker". Hypocrites
Re: Opemititi 'Queen Stunner' Crashed Mercy Aigbe's Marriage (Photos) by tomdon(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2017
sexybbstar:

Thats good for her then....do me i do u.

God no de ves
Re: Opemititi 'Queen Stunner' Crashed Mercy Aigbe's Marriage (Photos) by sinaj(f): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2017
henrimoto:
That is, if the said married woman did not break another woman's home before getting married.
true sha
Re: Opemititi 'Queen Stunner' Crashed Mercy Aigbe's Marriage (Photos) by lazygal: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
maryjan8:
Home Breaker

She fine sha but he will do the same to her as he did to mercy and mercy fine pass am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React / New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried / Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.