Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. (40122 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rafindo(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mee 311.theory of machines oboy DAT course nah abstract thinking. Even to the extent the fear in the Cou will affect others. Engine nobi beans
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Omojymoh(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
econometrics
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by IBNgemini: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Microbial taxonomy and immunology...... anyhow anyhow boys rugged am.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Hamebell1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
GUYS
Join the page on below on facebook to connect with students of all the tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
share ideas and discuss things that affects students and also share project materials.
https://www.facebook.com/naijacampuszone/
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Successdynamik: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bryan12:
Real analysis I and II

Infact ehhh, all the plenty theorem........ i tire.............. but God pass am MTH 226, mth 220, Mth 320, Mth 340 (ODE)
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by ChScott(m): 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
echobazz:
Econometrics

operation research(opr)

project evaluation

These courses are too tough to joke with,only economics graduates will know what i am talking about.

Still don't know how i passed Econometrics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by saintaustine(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
87kwin:
Mth 412 and 419 , Partial differential equation (PDE)
and Ordinary differential equation ll (ODE).

in maths we 'cram' and pass.
Hahahaha
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by genearts(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
The Red Book, most abstract course of all time

CHEMICAL REACTION ENGINEERING
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Management Accounting.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by dhrey: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
seperation 1 na die guys..
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Kakamorufu(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
I will say MCE 201 mechanics of machines.. buh I discovered it wasn't that hard, I was the one who made it hard upon myself.

finally I will say it's MCE 508 PLASTICITY. mehn that course hard, I only go to class to make sure my name is on the Attendance, I don't have an idea of what we doing until a day before the plasticity paper. I had to run and do all night reading with a friend that knows it. and after that, school library,i read it till I entered the examination hall. and glory be to God, I made a D. cheesy
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by oyonu(m): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
GamaG:
Taxation isn't as difficult as Management Accounting. If ur a real accounting graduate u will know.

Am proudly a fake accounting graduate Mr Real accounting Graduate
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Kakamorufu(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
pongwa:
Structural geology, metamorphic petrology, principles of geochemistry etc. In fact anything professor rahaman teaches na die. I don't like his methods but he knows the subject area
OAU definitely.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by gagofure(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Yah like I said the lecturer made it hard. He doesn't even know what he is teaching. I later cracked it up using YouTube. But at first it looked difficult cos of the man
dreezybines:

It music be the lecturers problem because automata theory is very very easy... You just need to be able to think...

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by manitoba(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Climatology and meteorology came out tough but I Scaled it with a B grade (the highest any one got for my set) then my most loved course Transport Geography. I have never read so hard like that in my life just because I wanted to make a statement. God bless the soul of Late Professor Ogunsanya. 'The most informed citizen are geographer'.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by oyonu(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Suko110:

I was a guru in taxation b it personal , company ,PPTA any 1 call me wen I'm asleep I go ans . One man's meat another man's poison

In that case Mr Suko110 since you so good in taxation you could teach me a few things. I have a thought that has been bothering me for a while and it go thus: the tax of a federal civil servant is remitted to who state or federal board of revenue? Am confuse on this
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Lilimax(f): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
dopedan:
you dont know what you are saying. No normal person likes chemistry its just different. I pity those industrial chemists
I am Industrial Chemist with over 15 years experience cool
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by victory148(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Capableben:
how many credit units? Electrical engineering i guess.
I Actually enjoyed control engineering (matrix raccati ET Al) but I dreaded Thermodynamics(thermo by magic lol you) don't even understand anything (Oko) uniport alumni will understand.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by drlaykay(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
billyG:

i thought Anat is just disection of cadaver,does it hav pages of theories,literature also
Hmmmmm
It has three major aspects... Each aspect has big text books...and you still need study atlas(a book with pictures of body structures).
The part with the least stress,is the cadaver section.we just go there to catch fun..u must have studied hard to understand what you are dissecting
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by effico(m): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Econometrics those studying Economics will attest to it

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by pongwa(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kakamorufu:
OAU definitely.
amorawa o taba rirawa
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Bryan12(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Capableben:
From what department
Mathematics/statistics.Majors in Computer sci/Statistics
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Kakamorufu(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
pongwa:
amorawa o taba rirawa
niceone.i admired that school tho. didn't get picked back in the days. had to settle for FUNAAB
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by pamcode(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
migeoart:
it seems is only foreign trained prof that takes these courses,mine was American prof,shld be over 70yrs,comes to class with tea flask, sips hot coffee every 10minutes,crazy accent and very low voice!
lol ours is water bottle, If there is noise in the class she would be like pls stop making noise, in the next 15mins i would be out of the class in that her Filipino Accent. Her questions were applied, it was like she forgot we didn't do practical or field work or that she is not in America. But she is nice sha.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by dopedan(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lilimax:
I am Industrial Chemist with over 15 years experience cool
lol thats good.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by nekaa(f): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
so far NMA II... let's see what final year comes with.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Adek15(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
victory148:

I Actually enjoyed control engineering (matrix raccati ET Al) but I dreaded Thermodynamics(thermo by magic lol you) don't even understand anything (Oko) uniport alumni will understand.
yes. We understand. How I got a C in that course, I still don't understand
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by kings88(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ssc 311-Climatology and biogeography
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by samsard(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Setaje:
Physiological and clinical psychology
I find physiological psychology to be simple. Most will tell you they don't like statistics and one other research related course like that.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by LBanks(m): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
MsTiny:
Seems everyone here is an Engineer. Well mine is German history... I studied German language. That history Na die... Coz I'm not good with date. Anyone that studied a language would understand this cry
Dunno who sent me to borrow a course from Linguistics... Can't even remember it but I almost carried that course. Thank God all that is gone now cheesy cheesy
That's because Engineering aint easy. That's why I was very angry last week when all those doctors were here making us feel inferior. The only difference is that medecine is more voluminous, but take me there I go blast am. In Engineering, you have to run mad, before you understand some courses or topics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by samsard(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Smartademu:
Philosophy 101, I would come out from the 1hr lecture feeling like I've lost an hour of my life. I wonder why they made us took that course as science students.
Logic is the basis of most knowledge we've acquired and it has its roots in philosophy.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by fatymore(f): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
kaziblake:
Come and teach me
which school

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG / People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records / What Subject Do You Think This Class Teacher Teaches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.