Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Do You Beleive In Man Of God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Beleive In Man Of God (968 Views)

Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Beleive In Man Of God by CHUKWUKAHE: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2010
There is this girl I have been with for 2yrs, but since when I was planning to settle down with her things had not been going well as planned, I have fix two times introduction but all to no avial before it will get to the time of the date of the introduction one or two things will happen, then both of us decided to vist man of God for us to know where the problem was coming from, there the man of God told us that we are not ment for each other, still we went to another man of God that one said almost thesame thing thst she need delivrance. What do I do in this kind of situation because i DON'T WANT TO HAVE BREAKUP IN MARRIAGE. I have tried tell her that let breakup the relationship now that all these are ahppening but she persisted I am her husband but I am not seeing it working.
Re: Do You Beleive In Man Of God by henryhemon(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2010
You need to leave her,those scenarios don't just happen,they are spiritual manipulations.
Re: Do You Beleive In Man Of God by CHUKWUKAHE: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2010
I have tried convince her but she still insist she will not let go, though I am still feeling it sha that is why i want to use diplomatic way to end the relationship
Re: Do You Beleive In Man Of God by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2010
Do u still love her? If u do, then go ahead and marry her. It is normal 4 people to quarrel and get over it. If u still luv her and u are sure she luvs u too, go on and marry her! There are no spiritual nonsense involved. Did Jesus ever tel couples dat they were neva fit for each oda? C'mon, dont let anybody brainwash u. They are not God.

1 Like

Re: Do You Beleive In Man Of God by omega25red(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
You went to another man to let you know that he spoke with God and God told him you are not meant for each other? grin grin grin

When are you all going to learn that you dont need any man who was born from the womb like you to (except jesus of course) to tell you that God communicates with him more than you. First thing is, you need to develop a relationship with God and then pray on the issue at hand. almost nothing in this life that may or may not be good for us just happens without any advarsity. If you have parents and she has parents your introduction will go smooth just communicate with family so they can help you with what ever difficulties keep coming up.
If you are this scared now because introduction didn't go well imagine how you will feel when you get married and she is mad at you? you will think she is the devil because that's what the man of god will tell you.

2nd opinions are only for doctors
Re: Do You Beleive In Man Of God by freecocoa(f): 4:48am On Jan 07, 2010
@poster most of these so called pastors act based on wat u tell them.just pray and ask 4 directions 4rm God he is the only one dat can help u,u dnt hav 2 brk up cos of wat one fraudster says.
Re: Do You Beleive In Man Of God by DonEse125(f): 6:21am On Jan 07, 2010
@topic,i don't believe in all that spiritual man of God nonsense. Do you have any idea how many relationships have been ruined by their interference? How will God give a man of God a 'vision' that my guy and i are not meant to be together? And he didnt give me the vision Himself(which is very unlikely since i dont believe in all that vision/dream crap). What kinda rubbish is that? Don't throw away your relationship because of this. Just because one or two things have happened to prevent both of you from meetin ur parents doesnt mean there's some kinda spiritual problem.
Re: Do You Beleive In Man Of God by CHUKWUKAHE: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2010
I really love her but the issue is that I don't want to make mistake neither her to still make thesame mistake too, that is why I am afraid becuase the rate of divioce in this country is on the high side.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage And What Goes On!ask What You Want About It: / Feminsim Is The End To All Marraiges: Agree Or Disagree? / Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.