Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,156 members, 7,949,969 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

JAMB: Jamb Giving Wrong Details To Candidate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Jamb Giving Wrong Details To Candidate (975 Views)

Jamb: 12 Shocking Reason Why We Canceled Jamb. Jamb Official Reveal / JAMB: Jamb Reduce UTME From 400 Questions To 180 / JAMB: Jamb Commence 2017 Registration (FULL GUIDELINES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB: Jamb Giving Wrong Details To Candidate by mrmaxi: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2017
I tried to check my brother's mock exam date but Jamb gave wrong information. My brother's name is Odole Adedayo and Jamb website insert different name as Etobo Enon Martin. He registered in Ekiti state but the exam location is in Ibadan.

I tried to check the mock details using his email and registration number and the problem is the same.

He has the correct information on his profile.

I think Jamb should scrap this Mock. Please pass this information. Others might be experiencing the same error.

Lalasticlala
Re: JAMB: Jamb Giving Wrong Details To Candidate by seunlayi(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2017
Reports from many centers indicate that jamb is doomed

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Jamb Giving Wrong Details To Candidate by cornelin(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
don't you know that JAMB site was rrecently infilterated by cyber hackers and the site is currently crumbled.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need Your Opinion About The Mistake Made In My Post-utme Registration / Unilorin Latest Uprates Whatsapp Group / Are You Smart? Join The Game, Answer Questions And Win Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.