Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,125 members, 7,977,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ladies: He's Probably Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: He's Probably Married (554 Views)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Ladies, 14 Signs He’s Probably Gonna Break Up With You. Read Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: He's Probably Married by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 29, 2017
Well.....if u don't mind being in bed with another woman's husband... just waka pass, this thread isn't really for you..I ain't judging you, you have your reasons.

I've met a couple of ladies with the "I don't like dating married men principles" but a whole lot of ladies have dated married guys and get dumped without ever finding out they got played from the start cos the relationship was never heading anywhere which the lady never knew.. to her, she was just trying to take another chance at dating........ "mayb this one would work out"

Some want to be really sure u are single b4 they even say yes to u at all...as in...completely single no girlfriend let alone a wife..this kinda ladies play hard to get for up to and year sef..which is good

Some act on their desire/needs first...these are the kinda ladies guys get to chop within a day or two of meeting...they aren't really promiscuous ladies, u r just lucky they are tripping for you...after the sexx, these are the kind of ladies that get sober and later ask you the weird question ......."what are WE now"/ "Hope u are not married".... ladies this isn't healthy for you...

Some ladies don't care u have a girlfriend so far u ain't married..they wanna play their game well so they become ur main chic.....and if possible..bcome the mummy of the house....

But how do u know he ain't married, some will say even if he's single he can still dump u abi ? But u still have a chance of atleast a fair relationship than when he's married and uve been played right from the start.

Anyways this isn't an analysis of ladies...I was out late yesterday with my colleagues our oga got promoted so he decided to lavish a couple of thousands. I heard a couple of styles married men now use or have been using to date ladies that have strong principles against dating expired goods(married men).

1) THE "I AM BASED IN ANOTHER STATE MOVE"
Here, married man meets chic say in Ibadan, scope her he lives in porthacourt or Abuja...but he always comes to Ibadan once a month for a project.
By doing this u can't ask for his apartment cos automatically guys like this will be crashing at an hotel....
hey!! There's nothing sweeter than having a once in a while fun in a very nice 7star hotel...white bed sheets, 24/7 AC, room service, swimming pool paroles...
this guys are usually spenders, they allow you do a lot of buying and enjoying to confuse u so ur brain will not reach reset mode anytime soon.
He can run ur package under this pretence for more than 6months especially when u are a babe that doesn't stay alone....you too won't mind the hotel paroles since you guys will want privacy....

Forget I will pay attention to his calls and check his phone...this kinda guys don't get calls from wifey when they are with u..the sim they use to call you is for you only, nobody else has it except a few friends who are also like him...all the wife and children pics are on a memory card he has removed before calling u for hang out...if u like hold his phone..he won't drag it with u...u can't see or hear nada...

2) THE "I JUST GOT TRANSFERED INTO TOWN" MOVE

This one is usually a short period package....u get used and dumped within a month or two...
The guy tells the chic he just got transferred...chic is happy she's found a guy with no long distance romance wahala....but here's the catch with "I just got transfered here" move ....
He'll be looking for apartment for the next two or three months...as a working class guy that he his naaaa...every Friday/ weekend is the convenient period to meet....the parole will end at an hotel or his trusted Yoruba demon friend's apartment that he has already told u he's crashing with pending when he is able to rent a place.
That one will even be calling you "Iyawo wa".... before you start to feel weird about the apartment renting taking too long, he'll just look for one of ur nagging moments..hold on to it, quickly form zero to 100 degrees Celsius in 2secs...and that's how the parole will end...u will call him, he won't pick..he'll send you message he doesn't like ladies that nag cos it can raise his BP. high blood pressure is after all not a good thing.

3) The "We are divorced" MOVE
This kinda married guys cook up a story for you about being married for about six months that the marriage ddnt work out. . They'll play the victim so u pity them so they tell u their wife cheated. Since they've said no kids before the marriage breakup, he's as good as a fresh guy naaa...abi naaa ladies?... no drama of managing another man's child or children.
This move is the most dangerous...the perfect Yoruba demon move...
This move is for ladies that do their home work and findings well...
Well this kinda guys won't hide much from you...its called "dodging in plain site"...
If u investigate them on face book u will see marriage pictures naaa, shebi he told u he was married b4.
If you ask about them from people they will confirm they are married but he will package u sharpaly that everyone can't hear of the divorce naaa
You will see his wife pics on his fone...u can't complain much..there's no harm in having ur ex pics on ur phone naaaa...
This guys have enuf money to rent two apartment...they are the ultimate smooth criminal. You will visit them severally with no redflag to find, he will even give u key to the crib.

All in all if u find urself with these guys cos really, they are fun and enticing to be with. they easily deceive you cos they seem responsible and "ready" .......The key is paying extra attention,

Questions you have asked before, ask him again on other days..only the truth sounds exactly the same every time you say it.

You can't really catch him with the phone signs when you are together...you can only catch him with the phone when you are not with him..how??

you will hardly be able to reach him when he's not in town cos he might have swithed Sim....he will only switch it back when he wants to call u..

They always have explanation for every single occurrence u notice.

If he gave u his main line, He'll talk to u more at work Cos he can pick ur call or call u from work easily since mummy of the house isn't at work too....

U will hardly ever be able to call him btw the hrs of 9pm and 5am...he's with bae of the house at this period...when u call him, he won't pick..he will later respond to you thru BBM or whatsapp chat..he's always tired to call at night but won't mind chatting...

The only way not to totally loose is don't have pre marital sexx...
if u like sexx and you want it badly, I'm not judging you...everyone does it, the remaining virgins in the world were born 6 hrs ago(that's me over exaggerating) ...at least try not to give in too quickly....

Thanks for reading...Gracias..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: He's Probably Married by IamAirforce1: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Ladies: He's Probably Married by dingbang(m): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2017
Nice read
Re: Ladies: He's Probably Married by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 29, 2017
You have said it all...
Re: Ladies: He's Probably Married by Homeboiy: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2017
Cant read this
Re: Ladies: He's Probably Married by BUTTERBEER: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2017
Safiaa what do you think?
Re: Ladies: He's Probably Married by Came: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2017
Some babes no go mind as long as the man dey spend money, owo ni koko as dem sing am..
Re: Ladies: He's Probably Married by Safiaa(f): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2017
Its actually funny that you asked me. Well yeah I had an experience with a guy..I met him and he presented himself as a single man. I questioned it at first because he was good looking, financially stable,
Successful in his field and was in his early 30s. I just assumed that he had been unlucky in the love department. So as time went on, i started to see weird signs. Calling me at restricted times, he claimed he wasn't on social media, never took me to his house. We would always go out to places but never his house. I just assumed that because we were in the early stages, he was trying to get 'comfortable' with me.

I just knew something wasn't right. My mum warned me and friends. Even though he told me he wasn't on any social media, something just told me to do research on this guy. I was on facebook one evening, typed in his name in, scrolling and scrolling then I saw his profile. Everything I needed to know, i found out that day. Wife with two kids. I've never felt so devastated in my life. Confronted the idiot..he still lied, claiming that he's getting divorced soon.

Some of these married men are devils in disguise. But the signs will always be there, trust me. It's just for you to use your instincts and intelligence to figure it out. Do your research and really find out who you're dealing with, and you won't have problems.
BUTTERBEER:
Safiaa what do you think?
Re: Ladies: He's Probably Married by BUTTERBEER: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2017
Safiaa:
Well yeah i had an experience with a guy..I met him and he presented himself as a single man. I questioned it at first because he was good looking, financially stable,
Successful in his field and was in his early 30s. I just assumed that he had been unlucky in the love department. So as time went on, i started to see weird signs. Calling me at restricted times, he claimed he wasn't on social media, never took me to his house. We would always go out to places but never his house. I just assumed that because we were in the early stages, he was trying to get 'comfortable' with me.

I just knew something wasn't right. My mum warned me and friends. Even though he told me he wasn't on any social media, something just told me to do research on this guy. I was on facebook one evening, typed in his name in, scrolling and scrolling then I saw his profile. Everything I needed to know, i found out that day. Wife with two kids. I've never felt so devastated in my life. Confronted the idiot..he still lied, claiming that he's getting divorced soon.

Some of these married men are devils in disguise. But the signs will always be there, trust me. It's just for you to use your instincts and intelligence to figure it out. Do your research and really find out who you're dealing with, and you won't have problems.
lol he still tried to play the divorce card, must be a big player lol

Btw I'm not a female tongue It's FelixFelicis (Mr broke guys aren't so bad) smiley wink
Re: Ladies: He's Probably Married by Safiaa(f): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2017
angry angry
So it's even you.
BUTTERBEER:
lol he still tried to play the divorce card, must be a big player lol

Btw I'm not a female tongue It's FelixFelicis (Mr broke guys aren't so bad) smiley wink
Re: Ladies: He's Probably Married by BUTTERBEER: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Safiaa:
angry angry
So it's even you.
lol who else tags you often to come give your view on a particular topic? wink grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Beware!! Checkout The 6 Things No Woman Ever Wants To Hear In Bed / Watch As Amber Rose Takes Off Her Top And Shows B00bs (video) / Observation....unscammed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.