Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,260 members, 7,950,373 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative (4245 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by maximilano: 12:54am On May 01, 2017
mightyhaze:
head hunters are hard (if not impossible) to understand!
Head hunters, I love that, soon y'all will run out of names. Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by afonjadie: 1:05am On May 01, 2017
maximilano:

Head hunters, I love that, soon y'all will run out of names. Lol
run out of names ke? Unity beggars, and skull miners dey o, name plenty nah, in fact before next week Afonjas will release another set of names grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by maximilano: 1:19am On May 01, 2017
afonjadie:
run out of names ke? Unity beggars, and skull miners dey o, name plenty nah, in fact before next week Afonja will release another name grin
Lol....this is interesting. How wish this creativity could be exhibited in some other spheres too. Well it shows Afonjas are very relevant to the Biafrans that's why they can't do without them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by afonjadie: 1:43am On May 01, 2017
maximilano:

Lol....this is interesting. How wish this creativity could be exhibited in some other spheres too. Well it shows Afonjas are very relevant to the Biafrans that's why they can't do without them.
who can't do without who? Who wants out in your republic? And who is stopping the other? I see you get more self esteem when you lie to yourself grin Afonja

When Igbo's get their republic the world will marvel at what the black race can accomplish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by maximilano: 10:40am On May 01, 2017
afonjadie:
who can't do without who? Who wants out in your republic? And who is stopping the other? I see you get more self esteem when you lie to yourself grin Afonja

When Igbo's get their republic the world will marvel at what the black race can accomplish.
Really?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by tifany89(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2017
maximilano:

I'm still trying to fathom what you're trying to say but it's very difficult to decipher, Walahi. Happy New Month Bro
Same to u. Turn a new leaf o, this is a new month
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative by tifany89(m): 12:00pm On May 01, 2017
maximilano:

You speak like a person of intellect but I'm surprised at your response because it reflects the opposite. Thats not an attack it's just the title I gave to that write up. Why do you take everything for an insult? Can't you ppl be civil for once, Haba!!!!
My reply to u isnt an insult as well. Just my observations after careful study of the Afonjas here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyetola Urges Youth To Embrace Agriculture / Peter Obi Left Anambra Wallowing In Muds & Dirts- Photo / Biafra: Ebonyi People Are Myopic. They Don't Behave Like Igbos - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.