Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:23 AM

Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding (40441 Views)

We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors / Saraki Meets Osinbajo As Presidency Uncovers Senate’s Plot / Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by austinvsb1(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2017
mmsen:

Why is it that whenever someone says something truthful about Buhari your first thought is to call them 'ipod'/IPOB?

[b]What if that person is not a member of IPOB but an honest, rational human being [/b]who can see how Buhari has dragged Nigeria backward?

Did you just somehow admit that members of Ipob are not honest, rational humans?! shocked

Meanwhile wishing your president dead in anyway or form is not 'saying the truth'.. It is rather despicable, barbaric and uncouth. And Remember, karma is one heck of a bitchh
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2017
Obipat:
I am saying it as I see it

I didn't blame you either. But the bluntness !
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by Okudiover(m): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
HOW APC/ BUHARI DECEIVED THEIR GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS : cheesy
*During campaign*

APC: Young man what are you eating?

Buharist: Rice smiley

APC: Rice and what?

Buharist: Rice and one meat. smiley

APC: What are you drinking?

Buharist: Fanta. smiley

APC: This is bad, you deserve rice and beans with at least 5 meats and your choice drink.

Buharist: Is that so? So, GEJ and PDP have been cheating all these while undecided

APC: Yes. Make our candidate your cook and we will see to that and more.

* Gullible Buharist votes. APC wins, Day 1*

APC: Food is ready.

Buharist: What do we have?

APC: Beans and pure water.

Buharist: No meat? sad

APC: No meat, I met the kitchen virtually empty.

*Buharist eats*

#Day 2.

Buharist: No food today? sad

APC: Nope, your cook traveled.

#Day 3

APC: Food don ready:

Buharist: What do we have today?

APC: Beans.

Nigerian: No pure water? sad

APC: The last cook looted your kitchen.

#Day 4

Buharist: No food today? undecided

APC: Nope, your cook traveled. He's gone to recover your looted meat, bread, sugar and other cooking items.

Buharist: But at least there should be something to eat. sad sad

APC: He used the remaining to fund his journey and repair his plane.

#Day 5

APC: Food is ready.

Buharist: What did you cook?

APC: Cook kee, the economy is bad and oil price is nose diving so manage this garri, kuli kuli and milk.

Buharist: So we can't afford beans now? cry

APC: The last cook used fulani herdsmen to destroyed our ban and embarrass your new cook

Buharist: No sugar?

APC: The last cook used all the sugar.

#Day 6

Buharist : Wetin dey today.

APC: Garri dey... If you get money go use am buy kuli kuli and milk.

Buharist : salt nko cry

APC : we are trying to recover the salt it waw looted too

#Day 7

Buharist : Dont tell me I wont eat today o cry

APC : The palm oil we took to the market was seized by Niger Delta militants. .so no money to buy common garri

Buharist : this wasn't what u promised me o cry

APC : I never made any promises it must have been the voice in your head

Buharist : what about the billboards on the streets? sad

APC : forget those things , they were placed there by the PDP and our over zealous supporters

Buharist : cry cry cry cry

Emmanuel Udoh
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by divide9ja: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
BlackOnassis:

We wanna keep them because we dont trust them. Those adorable flatt1es might start lobbing Aba rockets into Nigerian territory after they get their Biafra. grin
It is better we keep em on a leash grin

So you are saying that we have the technology while you dont?
No surprise that one of your brothers says that if Biafra is declared we will excel and leave you behind.

mrkayusfit:
Biafra must never come. I'm afraid the igbos will be developed in few years if declared. They are technologically sound and we need their expertise to build Nigeria. We must all stand against biafra. We are Nigerians first before been our tribes. Lord luggard saw a potential in us before merging us together. The only way to kill biafra agitations is to keep Nnamdi kanu locked up. As for Soyinka, he is a disgrace to we yorubas. No sane yoruba man will be pro biafra. One nigeria till death do us apart sad

So it's the fear of the igbos that is holding you back.

Well my igbo cousins, are united with us.
And very very soon we will leave you in fears to serve ur fulani masters
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
mynd1:
Calling ur president vegetable shows how frustrated and bitter ur life is. Anyway, God is the giver and taker of life and Mr president is not exceptional. He is 75 years old and it's a normal thing to be sick. my advice for u is to go find something meaningful to do with ur life.

NB! He is ur president and there is nothing u and ur ipod likes can do about it.

MUMU , IPOB do not give a hoot if AFONJA become president. Everybody has become IPOB even yorubas
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:01am On May 01, 2017
Mophasa:

It's funny how anyone that is against the president is termed a member of the Ipob

Mr, tell the work from home vegetable to do the needful, let him resign and stop desecrating the revered office of the presidency
What you both are fighting for isn't my business oooo because I can't come and rubbish myself for people who don't know if I exist, but why is it that you Nairaland guys always refer to everyone on Nairaland as a man. Mynd1 is a lady maybe you mistook her for Mynd44. Nairaland isn't only for guys abeg cheesy grin. We ladies are here also wink cheesy
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by BlackOnassis(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2017
divide9ja:

So you are saying that we have the technology while you dont?
No surprise that one of your brothers says that if Biafra is declared we will excel and leave you behind.

So it's the fear of the igbos that is holding you back.

Well my igbo cousins, are united with us.
And very very soon we will leave you in fears to serve ur fulani masters

My friend go and sleep. Anybody can produce or get rockets anywhere in order to cause trouble. Israelis are very powerful but that hasnt stopped the Palestinians from being a thorn in their sides due to homemade missiles.
You can agitate till eternity but you aint going anywhere. United States of Black Africa is the only option.
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by Mophasa(m): 12:12pm On May 01, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

What you both are fighting for isn't my business oooo because I can't come and rubbish myself for people who don't know if I exist, but why is it that you Nairaland guys always refer to everyone on Nairaland as a man. Mynd1 is a lady maybe you mistook her for Mynd44. Nairaland isn't only for guys abeg cheesy grin. We ladies are here also wink cheesy

cool
Re: Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding by okoliexpress: 9:31am On May 02, 2017
elrufai just like power ehen, that man is a two faced human being, na typical as e dey hot person, he's beginning to form friendship with pyo now... make the guy pick am as vice incase bubu *you know*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari And His Family Celebrate Eidmubarak (Photos) / 8 Things Babangida Said In His Interview With Daily Trust / Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.