Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,674 members, 7,878,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People (72505 Views)

Imo On Fire As Gov. Ihedioha Disobeys Court Judgment / Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them / Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by mrsfavour(f): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rikze:

I dey hail ooo
Rikze u again ? how far,I never knew u still remember me. I dey hail too.hahahahah!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by sapele914(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
wizod:
Binta Nyako is a lunatic. Won't he go 2 church, market n even hospital?
Won't he board a public transport vehicle because all dis hv a crowd of more dan 10 persons.
That woman is mad, completely mad
How you wish your mother was half as intelligent as Binta Nyako you would have been a way better person.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by melvin0004(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
Send him back to jail.

This Mo.ron does not know how to function properly outside.

The law is the law,and is not a respecter of anybody that has broken it.

There are no sentiments attached. And if Nnamdi Kanu has violated the terms of his bail conditions,then he should be taken back into custody.

He is not special,so not above the law.

I hope the the Prosecutors and Judge sees these pictures.

Recession hv affected ur thinking.......

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by melvin0004(m): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=56034630]Hope the authorities are taking Note?

The Coward will Soon go back to Kuje..ur president fail to attend Friday prayers n FEC meeting. hope all is well.DAT shd be ur concern Nw n not our Hero
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by aleeyus(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
sapele914:
More courageous than your nonetity mother. Who probably can't be no more than a cleaner in a government office or agency.
I'm from royal family, who are you ? SLAVE ? or . . . ? ? ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by aleeyus(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
sapele914:
More courageous than your nonetity mother. Who probably can't be no more than a cleaner in a government office or agency.
Thank God I'm from big royal family, who are you ? SLAVE ? or . . . ? ? ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by Sammyblaq(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
Send him back to jail.

There are no sentiments attached. And if Nnamdi Kanu has violated the terms of his bail conditions,then he should be taken back into custody.

And you think you are important?...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by Sammyblaq(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Hope the authorities are taking Note?

The Coward will Soon go back to Kuje..
U surfaced after a long time u went hiding to yarn dust...u better get back to ur cage

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by BALLOSKI: 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Check comments and you'd see that Ibo people are mostly "makayt " (in their accent) illiterates.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by Ndeavour(m): 1:09am On Apr 30, 2017
Hunger bad... Have you eaten?
HungerBAD:
Send him back to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by umarwy(m): 2:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Nukualofa:
Nonsense. He is Free and people like you can die.

The only thing that's making me to love NK is the hate being spewed on him by the Yoruba Muslims especially.

Seriously, their religion has made them to hate progress
j

Tell us how much you like the devil??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by wizod(m): 5:16am On Apr 30, 2017
sapele914:
How you wish your mother was half as intelligent as Binta Nyako you would have been a way better person.
u don't knw me and u can never be my half. Am rich, very rich and my mother is a medical doctor so just go and take care of ur poor n miserable life.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by UrTrue: 5:17am On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Send him back to jail.

Your profile name says speaks for itself...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by DrGoodman: 6:18am On Apr 30, 2017
sapele914:
Dreamer go and find a job,talk is cheap you are pretending and getting excited over nothing. Go and ask ikpeazu,okorocha, orji Kalu,obiano for a job. An Ndigbo Nigerian brethren of mine just bought a house in VGC, I guess he should leave his house in Lagos and go back to eastern biafra? Others are making moves for their future you are here dreaming of a phantom country that will never come into existence even in the lifetime of your children. This criminal that blamed the president for his nefarious activities thinks just like you and see where it got him.

An ndigbo man also bought a house in New York grin

Should that make him less of a Biafran? Freedom is not about buying property, its in the heart.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by Rikze: 6:18am On Apr 30, 2017
mrsfavour:
Rikze u again ? how far,I never knew u still remember me. I dey hail too.hahahahah!

Yes OOO... me again! How can I forget you? Immediately I saw your name and your post, I beamed with a smile. I'm doing alright
Hope you are Hale and hearty
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:23am On Apr 30, 2017
Viccur:
10 pple bawo, what if his relatives visit him at home? What sort of bail condition is that. NoToSeccession.

The law has to be respected, He is facing a treasonous charge and seeing him with lots of people might be tag as planing something against the Nation..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:24am On Apr 30, 2017
Nukualofa:
Nonsense. He is Free and people like you can die.

The only thing that's making me to love NK is the hate being spewed on him by the Yoruba Muslims especially.

Seriously, their religion has made them to hate progress

LOL you just shut up why always spewing thrash, What has the Yoruba Muslim done to your family?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:26am On Apr 30, 2017
Debaddest:
Court order my foot

And when you see him return to Kuje don't wail much..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:28am On Apr 30, 2017
hammer6:
Nonsense! He is a free man.

Buhari should appear for Federal Executive meeting first.

New consignment of Otapiapia just arrived, zombie take note.

Free man? I guess you guys don't know anything about law and what ia bail condition is all about..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by Mcreloaded(m): 7:05am On Apr 30, 2017
Can he attend church or go to the hospital and stay in the general ward or go to viewing center to watch ball
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by nurusystem(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2017
Let Biafra go, we are tired of their baseless agitating. Kanu is not even stronger than ojuku.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by mrsfavour(f): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Rikze:

Yes OOO... me again! How can I forget you? Immediately I saw your name and your post, I beamed with a smile. I'm doing alright
Hope you are Hale and hearty
oh dear, we all are good . I smiled too.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by Tinyemeka(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Send him back to jail.

Please go and eat. Hunger is bad. undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by Rikze: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
mrsfavour:
oh dear, we all are good . I smiled too.

Oh! It's good to know I didn't smile alone, I'm glad you smiled along. Hope your weekend is turning out well...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by mrsfavour(f): 7:58am On May 01, 2017
Rikze:

Oh! It's good to know I didn't smile alone, I'm glad you smiled along. Hope your weekend is turning out well...
yes,yes .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People by wizod(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2017
sapele914:
now i knw dat u hv an internal problem dat has defy medication

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Governor Sanwo-Olu In Church, Works As 'Usher', Greets People (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.