Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Hidden Diamonds - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hidden Diamonds (419865 Views)

Fragments Of Hidden Memories / Hidden Desire By Blair / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Diamonds by nkemdave(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2017
Are u serious?

Is Niel a twin

Re: Hidden Diamonds by mamindy(f): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
I don't believe he has a twin brother and even if I fall 4 it, the certainly cannot have the same name. Probably he's preparing a surprise 4 her.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
mamindy:
I don't believe he has a twin brother and even if I fall 4 it, the certainly cannot have the same name. Probably he's preparing a surprise 4 her.
The twin bro would understand it's someone who took him for Neil nah and just decide to play along. You would see his answers are based on the questions
Re: Hidden Diamonds by YoShawtee(f): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Miss EvaJael pls coman continue grin
Re: Hidden Diamonds by mhizgap(f): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
I will beat somebody ooo

what kind of suspense is this?
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Jane1234f(f): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Evajael please nah
Re: Hidden Diamonds by bossy512(f): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jane1234f:
Evajael please nah
. SECONDED

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Make person have mercy on me o. I haven't been able to enter this page ever since. I'm not even using the browser I use normally sef. i hope I'll be able to enter again once I leave. Besides,I drank pap in the morning and I've been sleeping like what I don't know
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Make person have mercy on me o. I haven't been able to enter this page ever since. I'm not even using the browser I use normally sef. i hope I'll be able to enter again once I leave. Besides,I drank pap in the morning and I've been sleeping like what I don't know. You all can testify that it's rare for me to stay a whole day without one update. E ma binu ejo
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jason

"Jamille wake up." I tapped her for the third time. We were chatting when she fell asleep. I expected it though. Jamille had a tendency to sleep off easily whenever she sat listening to me.
"Jason?"
"Yeah. You slept off on me only for you to keep saying "Jay I'm not in the mood." Are you okay?"
"I guess I am. Sorry about that. Did Gloria call?" She sat up.
"No"
"It was all a dream then." She said.
"I suggest we start going to Niel's place."
"Niel's place?" She looked confused.
"Mille, are you having amnesia? That's where our party is holding for heaven's sake."
"I'm sorry. Give me a minute to call Gloria." She placed a call to Gloria asking about a cake or something of the sort. When she was done with the call,she had a look of relief on her face.
"I went to your room already. I picked the packed bag on your bed. Is that all you need?"
"Yeah. Thanks Jay."
We left he house and boarded a cab to Niel's place.
We went our separate ways when we got there to get ready for the party. I wasn't really in favour of the party but what could I do when all the ladies had ganged up against me. I rarely ever smelt my dad's house. It was way too boring there so whenever I came home, I stayed at Aunt Liz's.
I wore a sky blue shirt with a pair of red trousers courtesy of Mille. Mille wore a body hugging knee length multi coloured floral gown coupled with black stilettos and a black clutch. Gloria,on the other hand wore a pink high neck velvet knee length dress with royal blue stilettos.
The party began few minutes after 7 pm. Surprisingly,my dad came for the party. I had to admit it was a lot more fun than I expected it to be. Mille and Gloria never let me out of their sight. We cut the big cream cake together. Lots and lots of pictures were taken till my eyes hurt from the camera flash. Just when the party was grinding to a close,Mille and Niel decided to surprise everyone. Not everyone though,most of the guests had gone already. It was just Niel's family and ours when Niel announced that he and Mille were officially a couple. I didn't take time to follow all the love drama. All I cared to hear was that Mille agreed to date her best friend.

Mille

Before the party,I gave Niel my answer. He was so delighted to hear I had accepted to be his lady. I never imagined he would announce it to the whole family. My dad came to hug me and give me a wrapped gift. I was glad he didn't do anything nasty throughout the party. Aunt Liz held me in her hug for more than five minutes. The woman was indeed blessed with strength from above. They were all acting as if Niel asked me to marry him already. Niel and I managed to escape from more hugs. We went into his dad's study.
"Thank you Mille." He said with his eyes dancing with joy.
"Anything for you bestie."
"There are things you need to know Mille. Trust me,I'll make sure you know all. I won't hide anything from you."
I heard a squeal that sounded like Gloria's but I paid no attention to it.
"Okay Niel,as you wish."
"Let's go for a stroll in my mum's garden. I've never taken you there." He said
"Yeah,but your sis has."
"That girl likes ruining my fun." He groaned.
"I want you to take me there." I couldn't believe I just said that.
"Sure my lady." He smiled and took my hand in his.
As we were exiting the house, I stopped.
"What is it Mille?" He asked.
"Niel,do you have a brother?"
Before he could answer,we heard a voice behind us.
"He doesn't just have a brother, he has a twin brother."

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Diamonds by MhizDherbee(f): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
Like seriously
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Akinwale14(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
EvaJael weldon ma
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Can you see? I was right. Neil has a twin. Evajael, please update early tomorrow morning, please
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Lilyjoe567(f): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Can I get a whoot...whoot

I guessed right
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Jane1234f(f): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2017
Wow...awesome
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2017
Jathniel

"Elliot?"
"Jathniel." He replied.
"What the hell are you doing here Elliot?"
"Gosh! It's my only sister's birthday of course. I had to come here."
I laughed. "So after four solid years,you remember today that March 17 is Gloria's birthday right?"
He ignored me and came closer to where Mille and I stood. Mille was watching us with her mouth agape. He stopped right before Mille. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
"Respect yourself Elliot."
I opened my eyes to see his palm on Mille's cheek. The poor girl was just staring with her eyes wide open at him. I threw a punch at his face immediately. He staggered backwards.
"Jathniel! What the hell was that for?" He said,caressing the part of his face I punched.
"Never you,Elliot,I said never you lay a hand on her again in your life."
The idiot smiled at me.
"I see she's your latest catch. Don't I get to know her better?"
"Elliot!" I yelled and his grin became even wider. Mum and Gloria came running to where we were. Behind them were the others. Elliot didn't see them coming because he was backing the doorway.
"Relax Jathniel. Isn't she a little bit too young for you to destroy her life like you did the others?"
I kept mute and he continued.
"Come on bro. You're silent now. For your information,I wasn't ready to struggle any company with you so I left."
"Shut up Elliot. You're a bloody liar. Get out of here before I lose the last iota of sense left in my brain."
He laughed. "Jathniel, Jathniel. You never change." He turned to Jamille. "I'll surely get you pretty face."
Before I could say Jack Robinson, Mille landed a heavy slap on his face.
"I will not let you humiliate me Elliot or whatever you call yourself." She said with tears in her eyes and my heart sank. It was at this point that mum yelled. "Elliot that's enough." He spun around to meet several pairs of eyes watching him. He pulled the trick he was notorious for since we were both little.
"Mum,I didn't do anything. You saw when this lady slapped me."
Jason pushed his way through them and before Elliot knew what was going on,he was on the floor.
I pulled Jason away from him.
"How dare he lie against my sister?" Jason yelled. Aunt Liz came forward to pacify him.
"Elliot,how could you?" Mum was sobbing.
"Mum,I..."
"Let me finish Elliot. I let you come here after you promised you'd be good and now you do this."
"What?! Mum so this was a conspiracy between you two."
"No son. You can't call it a conspiracy."
"Fine , get me a better word then. You knew he was coming and you didn't even say a word."
"I just wanted to surprise you son."
"I must say you did both. You surprised me and yet you didn't surprise me. You know Mille's birthday means a lot to me and you still went ahead to allow this thing visit at this time on this day of all days."
"I am not a thing." Elliot retorted.
I ignored him. "Yet,you didn't surprise me with your action. You've always loved Elliot more than me. You thought I never noticed right? I won't be surprised if you allow him kill me on the eve of my wedding."
I held Mille by the hand and took her inside. I grabbed my keys from my room and went out. Neither of us said a word as I drove with no particular destination in mind. I was driving at 40km/h. I looked in her direction and the tears were dropping ever so slowly.
"Why didn't you tell me Niel?" She asked.
"I don't know. Maybe I was just waiting for the perfect moment."
"Where are you driving us to?"
"I don't know. I'm just driving."
"Take me home Niel."
"Mille, I..."
"Home Niel."
I kept quiet and drove her home. When we got there was when she realised that the key was in her purse and we left it at the house. She suggested we stayed in the sit out till they came back. The security lights were on so it wasn't all dark.
"Mille,I'm really really sorry."
"For what Niel?"
"Everything that happened this evening. I never imagined Elliot would show up tonight."
"Tell me about him." She said quietly,almost in a whisper.
"About who?"
"Elliot. I'm interested in him."
"You're what?"
She smiled and placed her hand on mine. "I didn't mean it in that way Niel. I meant I'm interested in his story."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2017
queenitee:
Can you see? I was right. Neil has a twin. Evajael, please update early tomorrow morning, please
Your wish has been granted ma
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2017
Akinwale14:
EvaJael weldon ma
Tanchu
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2017
Lilyjoe567:
Can I get a whoot...whoot
I guessed right
Whoot whoot
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Tychamps(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Aweseome, breathtaking, suspense filled. please mention me Abeg. I can't come and miss anything at all.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2017
EvaJael:

Whoot whoot

Thanchu......

Now, I saw wedding, should I start dancing now or later. Even though he said it angrily and to prove a point, I still read wedding....
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Thanchu......

Now, I saw wedding, should I start dancing now or later. Even though he said it angrily and to prove a point, I still read wedding....
Lol. I advise you to keep practicing the dance (in private tho). Probability of a wedding is......
Re: Hidden Diamonds by mamindy(f): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2017
wow this is heading to another direction I never envisaged. I pray Elliot doesn't do anything funny to jeopardize this feeling of love in the air.

Mille should now clear eye oh, Elliot na bad guy oh make he no still get am true true.

Queenitee I throway salute, the newest prophetess in the house.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by DrClemzzY(m): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2017
Awesome!...lovinq Elliot already. Madame Evajael, i must confess...u're doinq a qreat job here.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2017
mamindy:
wow this is heading to another direction I never envisaged. I pray Elliot doesn't do anything funny to jeopardize this feeling of love in the air.

Mille should now clear eye oh, Elliot na bad guy oh make he no still get am true true.

Queenitee I throway salute, the newest prophetess in the house.
Ah, prop what? Pe twins can also be rivals? Oga o
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2017
DrClemzzY:
Awesome!...lovinq Elliot already.
Madame Evajael, i must confess...u're doinq a qreat job here.
Loving who?
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2017
EvaJael:

Your wish has been granted ma
Ese ma, but I'm waiting for more
Re: Hidden Diamonds by nkemdave(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2017
mhizgap:
I will beat somebody ooo

what kind of suspense is this?

bossy512:
. SECONDED

*Says to myself, After seconded what is the next word *

Ok, Thirded grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hidden Diamonds by DrClemzzY(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
queenitee:
Loving who?
ELLI-YOT!... Any ish abwt it?
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
DrClemzzY:

ELLI-YOT!... Any ish abwt it?
Yes of course, we don't know him, but the little we have seen says he's no good
Re: Hidden Diamonds by DrClemzzY(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
queenitee:

Yes of course, we don't know him, but the little we have seen says he's no good
dats true...
...buh i can bet my balls dat he's a nice quy.
Jst watch nd see
Re: Hidden Diamonds by kelvinhilton(m): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Getting more twisted by d seconds..

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (86) (Reply)

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / The Hole In The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.