Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,968 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:07 AM

Hidden Diamonds - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hidden Diamonds (419800 Views)

Fragments Of Hidden Memories / Hidden Desire By Blair / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Johnsown1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
EvaJael:

Alright. Thanks
Ur welcome dear,

One of this days i will woo one of these girls that writes relationship stories on NL cos i pre-assume that they understands what love; really is
Re: Hidden Diamonds by hormobolanle: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
Eva Eva Iyam come n b suspecting something o but bfr I say anything Biko hook me up with Elliot
#whispering..... hope Hadampson didn't hear datgrin
a job well-done sis
loving d story n wish I can steal mille happy moments please only d happy ones o*wink

wanna kn Waz next ooooo
hope mille won't Bleep up with her relationship
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
mhizgap:

Elliot might have his badder side but he is cool. I love bad guys.

Niel has high temper am sure he can't control in some cases. can you imagine??

He want to hit his Lil sis just because of what. key!!!!

something he could pass as a joke.

I foresee mills falling for Elliot.
Bae you are on point.
This Niel cannot control his temper, am beginning to like Elliot sha.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 12:26am On Jun 14, 2017
OfficiallyMad:
I no be uncle too oh
Okay, brother, Daddy, Daddy yo!!!
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Jane1234f(f): 10:28am On Jun 14, 2017
Eva where are you?
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hadampson(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2017
hormobolanle:
Eva Eva Iyam come n b suspecting something o but bfr I say anything Biko hook me up with Elliot
#whispering..... hope Hadampson didn't hear datgrin
a job well-done sis
loving d story n wish I can steal mille happy moments please only d happy ones o*wink

wanna kn Waz next ooooo
hope mille won't Bleep up with her relationship
Mhmm so u wanna become Elliot baby mamaundecided

Just continue oh
I won't tell ur sugar-piesmiley
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hadampson(m): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2017
Jane1234f:
Eva where are you?

She is here with me
We're discussing something in the other roomwinksmiley
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hadampson(m): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2017
I foresee WORLD WAR III coming through
Elliot Vs Jathniel

Like for Elliot and Share for Jathniel
Re: Hidden Diamonds by hormobolanle: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2017
Hadampson:
Mhmm so u wanna become Elliot baby mamaundecided

Just continue oh
I won't tell ur sugar-piesmiley
Lol
I trust u but sometimes u dy do like gambari #Lol

were u Waka go since all dis ojo
Re: Hidden Diamonds by legacee(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2017
Good job evajael, this is by far the best story I've read on NL. Apart from a few unnecessary repetitions here and there, you've done a superb job. Keep up the good work. smiley
Re: Hidden Diamonds by DrClemzzY(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wizsolzy and Ikombe, were una dey nau? Dis Evajael tori dey sweet die! Make una come o
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hadampson(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
hormobolanle:

Lol
I trust u but sometimes u dy do like gambari #Lol

were u Waka go since all dis ojo
I was strong ni jawe.. buh thank God ayam getting better nw

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Jane1234f(f): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hadampson:

She is here with me
We're discussing something in the other roomwinksmiley
Hmmmmm,coughs a little
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hadampson(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jane1234f:
Hmmmmm,coughs a little
U better go and get some medication at the pharmacy cos i don't know why you are coughingcheesy

We are almost done.. she will update soonwink
Re: Hidden Diamonds by wizsolzy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
DrClemzzY:
Wizsolzy and Ikombe, were una dey nau?
Dis Evajael tori dey sweet die! Make una come o

We dey come.....d sun too hot..we dey chill

Re: Hidden Diamonds by rachealfst(f): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Evajael, I'm sorry for coming late.*cover face* I started reading yesterday, though I'm still on page 19 but I have to comment. This is piece is great, wonderful, interesting and entertaining. I love everything about it, the plot, the twists....

I love the characters- I'm rooting for Jathaniel, that's my favorite character for now.
Uncle Liam&Aunt Liz They deserve an award Loving other people's children as theirs. I love people who as good heart and I pray secretly that God shd answer their prayers and give them a child.

I know the thread is full but I'll squeeze myself in and take the front seat. I refuse to carry last.
God bless you, increase you in wisdom. Your source of inspiration (s) will not run dry in Jesus name.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Jane1234f(f): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hadampson:
U better go and get some medication in the pharmacy cos i don't know why you are coughingcheesy

We are almost done.. she will update soonwink
Eva talk nah,is it true?
Re: Hidden Diamonds by DrClemzzY(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
So, wizsolzy u and ur brother qet mind hide for dis kind tori?
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hadampson(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jane1234f:
Eva talk nah,is it true?
Wetin you wan hear?
E no concern you oh

When did you start poking nose in other people affairs? hormobolanle don dey teach you bad tinz abi
Re: Hidden Diamonds by stephenGee12(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
rachealfst:
Evajael, I'm sorry for coming late.*cover face* I started reading yesterday, though I'm still on page 19 but I have to comment. This is piece is great, wonderful, interesting and entertaining. I love everything about it, the plot, the twists....

I love the characters- I'm rooting for Jathaniel, that's my favorite character for now.
Uncle Liam&Aunt Liz They deserve an award Loving other people's children as theirs. I love people who as good heart and I pray secretly that God shd answer their prayers and give them a child.

I know the thread is full but I'll squeeze myself in and take the front seat. I refuse to carry last.
God bless you, increase you in wisdom. Your source of inspiration (s) will not run dry in Jesus name.

shifts so she can come to the vvip seat.
wisolzy ikombe hadampson. where are these boys.
oya come and serve my visitor

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by rachealfst(f): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
stephenGee12:

shifts so she can come to the vvip seat. wisol.zy ikomb.e hadamp.son. where are these boys. oya come and serve my visitor
Lol. Thanks... smiley
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jathniel
“I’m not all bad bro. I can say good things when I feel like.” She rolled her eyes.
“Are you ready Niel?” Jamille asked.
“Sure I am. I’ll just go tell mum we’re heading out.” I answered.
“Don’t worry. I’ll do that,this is mum’s prayer time. She hates being disturbed and you know that.” Gloria reminded me.
“Oh right. I forgot. Please don’t forget to tell her okay?”
“Yeah yeah. Bye.” She hugged Mille. On a normal day,she would have hugged me too but I knew she was still somewhat angry with me even though she claimed to have forgiven me. I took Mille’s hand and we went outside. She didn’t say anything to me and I knew I was in for a really long sermon. I hate my temper and I’ve always tried to keep It under control but sometimes,it just slips right through my hands like grains of sand.
We got into the car and drove off and she still wasn’t saying a word.
“Mille.” I called. She didn’t move a muscle. This was going to be a lot harder than I thought. I called her about three times.
“Niel,I have ears. If you want to talk,then go right ahead with it.”
“I’m sorry Mille.”
“Before I ask what you’re apologizing for,where are we going to?”
“Grace’s R & R.”
“Okay. So what are you apologizing for?”
“Gosh Mille. Don’t let me go crazy.”
“I’m not scared. You know why?”
“Tell me ma’am.”
“It’s simple. If you gp crazy on the steering,I won’t be the only one to die. You’ll surely die with me.”
I laughed. “Mille, you’re a character.”
“Same to you boo. You’ve really embarrassed me today Niel. I feel so ashamed that you could do such all because of a bedroom key.”
“I said I’m sorry Mille.”
“Well,sorry isn’t the answer to every problem you cause.”
“Okay,what do I do to redeem myself?”
“That’s
“Before I ask what you’re apologizing for,where are we going to?”
“Grace’s R & R.”
“Okay. So what are you apologizing for?”
“Gosh Mille. Don’t let me go crazy.”
“I’m not scared. You know why?”
“Tell me ma’am.”
“It’s simple. If you go crazy on the steering,I won’t be the only one to die. You’ll surely die with me.”
I laughed. “Mille, you’re a character.”
“Same to you boo. You’ve really embarrassed me today Niel. I feel so ashamed that you could do such all because of a bedroom key.”
“I said I’m sorry Mille.”
“Well,sorry isn’t the answer to every problem you cause.”
“Okay,what do I do to redeem myself?”
“That’s your business Niel. Our relationship is not even a day old yet and you’re manifesting already.”
I remained silent. I figured that would be best in this particular situation.
“The day you almost killed Philip, I thought it was just because you were angry after all the suffering I went through. I never thought you were getting ready to almost hit your on sister when the time comes haba. What if I wasn’t there? You would have killed her because of what? Ordinary key Niel. So that’s how you’ll beat me soon enough.”
“Mille,you know I would never dream of hitting you.”
“I don’t know o.” She clapped her hands. “Ok I know what you’ll do.” She went silent. I assumed she wanted to say something positive so I urged her on.
“You’ll just deceive me to marry you so that you’ll have the opportunity to use me as your punching bag. God won’t let it happen.” She snapped her fingers over her head.
I couldn’t help the laughter that escaped my lips.I never knew Mille could be so dramatic.
“Are you sure God will not allow me to marry you?” She glared at me but didn’t say anything.
“Aha! So you want me to marry you.” I continued.
“Says who? Don’t change topic here.” She repied.
“I’ll skip the marriage topic if and only if you forgive me.” She didn’t say anything at first.
“Fine but you promise never to do such again. Keep that thing you call a temper in control.”
“I promise hon.”
“My name is Mille not hon.”
“I know but you’re my hon whether you like it or not.” We had gotten to our destination already. I stepped down from the car and turned to her side to open the car door for her.
“So the R&R actually means rendezvous and restaurant.” She said as we walked inside hand in hand.
“Yeah. Why didn’t you ask me what it meant?”
“Because I was quarelling with you.”
“I see. Our first official quarrel as a couple.” We went to sit at a corner in the restaurant. A waiter came over to take our orders. Mille went for rice as she always did whenever I took her and Gloria out. I opted for pounded yam and white soup. Mille always loved corners where she wouldn’t be easily noticed. She never accepted it but she still had abundance of shyness in her. The only time she was ever truly bold was when she was reading a piece to anyone or doing one of her mock shows with Gloria. Her life was truly an interesting one. Never shy before a camera but extremely shy when the camera was gone and she had to interact one-on-one with people.
“Why are you smiling at me?” She questioned.
“I was only thinking about your funny life.”
“Let me guess. You’re still wondering why I’m comfortable before a camera and when I’m doing shows and yet,I don’t do well with interactions.”
“Yeah. How’d you know?” The waiter came back with our orders.
“Because we’ve been through this thousands of times already and I’m not explaining it again.”
“Okay ma. You’ve been fierce today.”
“It’s your fault.” She answered. “You know this is actually my first real date.”
“Rreal date.”
“Really?”
“Of course. Funny enough I’m not nervous.”
“You’re used to me already and I l’m happy about that.”
“I guess so.” Her high school really passed through her. She never felt comfortable without eating with her complete set of cutlery. I abandoned my food for a while watching how she munched every spoon of rice that entered her mouth.
“ I love you Mille.” I didn’t know when the words came out but all I know was they did.
She froze. I expected the reaction from her. She had never dated anyone before. At first,that was the reason why I didn’t want to ask her out. I felt she’d be too childish but on a second thought,I decided to try. Uncle Don backed me up. We wouldn’t have been together now if he didn’t convince me that her age did not matter. I vowed never to break her heart no matter what it cost me.
“You don’t need to say anything till you’re comfortable. I just want you to know that I love you.” She nodded. We remained silent for a while before she spoke up.
“So Niel,remember I had one last question for you.”
“Oh yes! I completely forgot. Fire on.”
“Promise you’ll tell me the truth.”
“Have I ever lied to you before?”
“Nah. Just promise.”
“Okay I promise.”
“What was your brother talking about when he said you wanted to break my heart like you did the others?”

5 Likes

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
You all can roast me alive. I'm so so sowi please. Forgive me for the fact that my bday is tomao. I'll reply comments soon enough. I love you all a lot.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Sparkling2(f): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
evajael i saw ur work,nd it's AMAZING
Re: Hidden Diamonds by dasilver20(f): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hadampson:
Maryclaire1, where are you now itz been a while.

harameede99 my queen, why have thou forsaken mecheesy

wizsolzy a.k.a d picshur guy, hw marketgrin

Lankyannie my padi of life, what popping?

dasilver20 my fake wifey, i dnt see u around

Spdazzy my e-wife, bonjourgrin

Skillful01 d husband of one nd only AMEBO in NL

sirorubebe and sunshine46- d latest couple in townwink

Samyfreshsmooth my real nigga of life

Olatex25, where u dey nah?

adesina12 a.k.a d NL popcorn maker

Ikombe and azeequeen.. hw market? i wan buy gala ocheesy

Hormobolanle #sigh have u stop doing amebo?? smiley
Dear fake husband i had exams thats y i stayed away now that am here brief me
Re: Hidden Diamonds by stephenGee12(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
EvaJael:
You all can roast me alive. I'm so so sowi please. Forgive me for the fact that my bday is tomao. I'll reply comments soon enough. I love you all a lot.
U do birthday u no do wu e epp.
My own be say make u sha update and I no forgive u ooo.
Happy birthday in the next 8hrs dear.wllnp and may u find ur NIEL oooo tongue tongue
Sent u a friend request on fb.
Send ur pics so I can pray for u
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
EvaJael:
Awwn, my honey my crunchy chin chin, my chicken and chips my tom tom, happy birthday in advance my love. Thank you for the wonderful update, I love Neil more
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Great story @Evajael.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hadampson(m): 2:53am On Jun 15, 2017
dasilver20:
Dear fake husband i had exams thats y i stayed away now that am here brief me
Wish u success in ur exams.. best g.p by God's grace
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hadampson(m): 3:07am On Jun 15, 2017
EvaJael:
Wow!! tomorrow is gonna be splendid, fabulous and tantalizingwinksmiley
Happy birthday in arrears dear
Wish u LLNP
Age with sufficient grace

Everybody, expect lengthy updates from evajael... yipeeeegringrin
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hadampson(m): 3:09am On Jun 15, 2017
stephenGee12:

U do birthday u no do wu e epp.
My own be say make u sha update and I no forgive u ooo.
Happy birthday in the next 8hrs dear.wllnp and may u find ur ELLIOT oooo tongue tongue
Sent u a friend request on fb.
Send ur pics so I can pray for u
MODIFIEDsmiley
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hadampson(m): 3:11am On Jun 15, 2017
stephenGee12:

shifts so she can come to the vvip seat. wisolzy ikombe hadampson. where are these boys. oya come and serve my visitor
I don serve her na

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (86) (Reply)

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / The Hole In The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.