Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,853 members, 7,976,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:18 PM

Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? (3870 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Fuckshiit: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Just keep fúçking them..that's the only fúçking priced asset they fûçking gat
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Plutobaba1995(m): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Some cannot even offer the sex well sef
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by megareal: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Apart from sex, what else do Nigerian guys offer?
Apart from sex, what else can Nigerian guys accept happily?

Like I said in another thread , both the lady offering just sex and you that is accepting are both senseless and deserving of each other. You're what you attract...

How many of you guys that ask this question, have taken your time out to ask your girl her career goals? Some of you dated series of girls in university, did you ever ask her GP or challenging courses?
How many of you have ever bought a book for your girlfriends? Let it na be that she didn't read it.

Once babe come to una house, next thing is to buy lacasera and buns, put on i-pass-my-neighbour-generator, then start playing one mumu sex inducing movies from an old laptop.

What do some of you offer?
How many of you have resisted the urge to insert prick?
How many of you have looked a lady in the eye, tell her this relationship isn't about sex but us developing each other? Lemme see how that lady won't appreciate you in years to come.

I didn't answer your question because I know where it's aimed at.

Why do you like making a lotta sense? cheesy I doff ma hat for you. Idiots be asking silly questions because they are yet to meet real women whose presence alone is enough to get a guy to start restructing his life for good.

You attract what you are. You think sex is it, and you'll only get women who give you only sex and nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by mrsfavour(f): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
MrSavage:
pls keep your advise and give me sex
#teamgivemesex# u wan drink am ? bros, u need more than sex o, when u get married though.
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by MrSavage: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Like I said in another thread , both the lady offering just sex and you that is accepting are both senseless and deserving of each other. You're what you attract...

How many of you guys that ask this question, have taken your time out to ask your girl her career goals? Some of you dated series of girls in university, did you ever ask her GP or challenging courses?
How many of you have ever bought a book for your girlfriends? Let it na be that she didn't read it.

How many of you have looked a lady in the eye, tell her this relationship isn't about sex but us developing each other? Lemme see how that lady won't appreciate you in years to come.

pls guys are not developers if you are looking for developers go to oloye real estate firm... abeg grin
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by mrsfavour(f): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
Very True.
sis,they know ,we are very rare to find.
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by MrSavage: 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
mrsfavour:
#teamgivemesex# u wan drink am ? bros, u need more than sex o, when u get married though.
is it your marry I would marry ... give me sex or someone else who give it o shikina....
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by MrCork: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Legolast:

[size=8pt][/size]
I have been thinking about this for long
Apart from sex, what else can Nigerian chicks offer to enrich the lives of their men in a relationship?

..dakskin or lightskin? angry
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
breadandbutter:

Reply my mail na
I don't have the password
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by MrCork: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
mrsfavour:

angry
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by mrsfavour(f): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
MrSavage:
is it your marry I would marry ... give me sex or someone else who give it o shikina....
haha hahahahah haha. Mrsavage I hail thee .
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by MrCork: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
mrsfavour:

...are you lightskin? angry
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by mrsfavour(f): 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
MrCork:

cheesy
MrCork:

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by wristbangle: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Once babe come to una house, next thing is to buy lacasera and buns, put on i-pass-my-neighbour-generator, then start playing one mumu sex inducing movies from an old laptop.

Good guys always end up been dumped by the increasing number of irresponsible ladies which are @ alarming rate in the society today especially in Nigeria.

Even when you try to engage these daughters of jezebel in a meaningful conversation, they see you as an alien or a "weirdo".

Probably I am still looking forward to meeting a sensible Nigeria lady that will say "boo, my reason for choosing you being broke over rich guys is because I foresee a prospect in you coupled with your quality attitude" but hey! they prefer chasing yahoo yahoo, politicians, drug lord's, et.al who make them baby mamas @ the end of the day ( a discussion for another day).

Back to OP question, aside sex significance, women are helpers, supporters, comforters, advisors and managers of a man's destiny but these traits are meagre in the life of Nigerian ladies hitherto only few who are taken already possess it.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Legolast:

[size=8pt][/size]
Apart from sex, what else can Nigerian chicks offer to enrich the lives of their men in a relationship?

Shey you don see the answer you dey find?
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by undisputednesta(m): 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Well i understand how u feel, and a sizeable number of d male specie falls into dat categories of urs. But b mindful dat d said category went thru some series of experiences for them to mutate into ur group.

However, there are still other guys out dere, a sizable number as well, dat wld surely help a lady grow be it i any form but my sister, this ones are usually friendzoned for life. A lil bit experience was a babe i met in camp, i rili liked her and vice versa...we rolled togeda, i kip trying to let her know wot she had mapped out afta service and bla bla bla....after a while she became distant even after the orientation and all dat, wen last i saw her, guess how she introduced me to her frnds....

Her camp big brother undecided
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
undisputednesta:

Well i understand how u feel, and a sizeable number of d male specie falls into dat categories of urs. But b mindful dat d said category went thru some series of experiences for them to mutate into ur group.

However, there are still other guys out dere, a sizable number as well, dat wld surely help a lady grow be it i any form but my sister, this ones are usually friendzoned for life. A lil bit experience was a babe i met in camp, i rili liked her and vice versa...we rolled togeda, i kip trying to let her know wot she had mapped out afta service and bla bla bla....after a while she became distant even after the orientation and all dat, wen last i saw her, guess how she introduced me to her frnds....

Her camp big brother undecided

Then you move on, it means she is not the one meant for you. Or do you want to end up with her and she starts showing her true colors that would leave you asking yourself how you made such error in choosing her?

You are not the only one with such stories,me sef get my own, so do some guys too.

Never make anyone fckup form an opinion or orientation as to what you can get from life. Fate may have just sent her your way to help you hone your skills better in looking for the right woman.
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Laveda(f): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
I don't know why we keep going back and forth over this

If you don't like her let her be and stop talking about what she'll offer you

Mtcheeew
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Laveda(f): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

So much sense in one post..

You good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by PromiseUche(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Wow U too Experienced in d field, professional indeed.

#back den on campus, I once used those style from d bottom of my Hrt, I failed in all, until I show case my mob, I got 1 instantly.
So we are only given Dem wat they want and intend hearing.
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by UIA04(f): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Looooooool @ laacasera And buns part

Simple thing is you attract what you are
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by stamapro(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
escapefromusa:

grin

Na poor people like sex pass, cos they got nothing to give each other.

hehehe funny bt sense dey
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by aswani(m): 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Despite how long this post is and how many points were made, there is no way to argue against any of its contents.

Very impressive, the truth wears no disguise indeed.
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Bahddo(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Stupid question. Nigerian ladies can offer care, support, sound advice, listening ears, morale boost... The list goes on and on.

I know... I've been there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by bitcoinvin(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
Legolast:

[size=8pt][/size]

hahaha..Notin just life destruction

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

U have a brain .. keep using it wink
Pls ask them again
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Amarabae:

wow. sister,bravo!
what a reply! the intelligence iz flowing.
keep it up.#classic
see dis one undecided
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by neocortex: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
This same question have been asked several times on Nairaland.
I am assuming the OP is one of those jobless guys who whines
about girls not dating broke guys.
@OP , you should focus on your own life.
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
ikp120:
Apart from sex, what else do you want them to offer?
30 billion for the account
Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by edimolu(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol...this write up actualli cracked me up...ok lets roll....u do have a point with this but i give u 50 outta hundred.....u can only imagine our thoughts but ud never be able to think like us or ever know what we want.....not until we let u in on it......

One thing ure missing out is.....a guy already knows what he wants wen he meets a lady....ur write up there is only relevant if its wife intended...den u would pop questions like dat.....

If am out for a sex mate u expect me to ask dose fvcked up questions ?...gp? Career?...lol

Nd stop generalising pleaaaasssseeeee grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

whether you like it a not, seks is the most reasonable wager from a woman.

give and take make parties happy and feel fulfilled in every reasonable deal.

why do you think there are prostitutes? to exchange value for value.

as long as girls chase money and "successful"(rich) guys then the guys on the other hand will always demand for something that commensurate with the money, something of value. although that is subjective but a larger percentage of guys would prefer the Womanliness because that is what women value much.

Societies shape us and we shape societies.

and for your bolded. that is trash. talk about what is obtainable out there. a larger percentage of girls would spit on a guy's face if he says something of such.

the issue is. societies create benchmarks, and that is usually difficult to change since every kid born jumps in the wagon of what everyone does. blame no one and blame all.

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? by boiz2men(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:

actually if u are this brainy in real life.. we wouldnt be talking about sex very often... there would so much to talk that we wouldnt remember sex,,...

lemme use the example you made...

say a girl came to my house and i bought her lacasera and buns and put on the i better pass my generator... if we start a conversation and the girl isnt smart enough to engage in an intelligent conversation... what do u think would happen next? sex... after which she leaves... to be honest with you, most girls are dumb... if you told them a joke while u guys are alone, you may end up explaining the joke and this kills the humour... in order not to let dull moments creep in, sex becomes the best option.

i dont know if im speaking for other guys but i adore smart and intelligent ladies alottttttt...... i cant be thinking of sex when we are in a hot argument about the next big thing in technology...

bottom line is the dumb girls are too plenty.. in fact, im shocked at your intelligent reply to the op....

modified:

after reading some comments..... most guys who ask gp and career questions are friendzoned......... girls love bahb guys and bahd guys dont care what u become in the future.... just b their sex object.. u are good to go... do u think slay mamas and slay queens would date a guy who shows care for her career life...... they wnat that guy who is always partying ,clubbing and all what not... and these guys dont care if u fail or pass an exam.... they can even fvck u on ya exam day... besides, these kind of girls always have low gp with no career in view so no point asking dem..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious / Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe / She Won't Visit Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.