Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,433 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' (41572 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon / Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by refreshrate: 12:00am On Apr 30, 2017
abels:
Goodluck we loved u but u messed up, u did.. Ur wife didnt even help matters.. Ur govt can b labelled as d most corrupt civilian govt so far

See how you evaded naming his administration the most useless?

At least you get small conscience

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Rexnegro(m): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2017
anyebedgreat:
This man dey make me vex.
Your own claims were not only distorted but were annoyingly false. You said the north voted you out for ethnic reasons, you said you wondered why you lost Benue and called Benue people "our people " You forgot that the north voted for you in 2011. The gospel truth is that no right thinking person voted for you and no amount of rigging would have made you win because you can only rig elections where you have majority support . Nigerians didn't want you. Some people voted for you because you were from the same tribe with them, some voted for you because they don't want a fulani man to become president, some voted for you because because you were of the same religion with them and a good number of these people were brainwashed into thinking that a Muslim will islamise Nigeria. Some voted for you because they were scared of going to prison. Besides this sets of people, no other person had any reason to vote for you. You folded your hands and watched while Boko Haram ravaged the north. Your government was "loot and go". You suspended and sacked whistle blowers, you used the army to harass political opponents. Nigeria earned more than she has ever earned under you but you guys looted the country into recession. Our army under you became a laughing stock. So Mr man, stop giving us your beer parlour opinion and face reality. It's a shame that you don't understand the politics of Nigeria after all these years in the political scene. Shame on you mr PhD holder. No wonder, you are called clueless!
God go bless You for me Brother for This Your comment, chai wish I no You in person make I give You two clean babes to run You well This nite coupled with one plate of full fish pepper soup And two bottles of origin. Your comments too make sense

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by winningwinner(m): 1:30am On Apr 30, 2017
damosky12:
Jonathan is one of a kind.
How many politicians in Nigeria will respond to any misinformation against them as he did?
He has clearly proven to be a man of honour over and over. Any unprejudiced observer will note this.

You didn't have to bring tribalism into this. There is no direct connection between the issue on ground and your tirade against the "afonja" that you seem obsessed with. If you have a point to make, do so intelligently without appearing so crude and uncivilized.

No tribalism abi? You mean Jonathan is tribeless and so deserves your insults? With all the unkind words you say about him will move a supporter of his to give it back to you! So mind yourself and behave well!!!
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by winningwinner(m): 1:34am On Apr 30, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Your own claims were not only distorted but were annoyingly false. You said the north voted you out for ethnic reasons, you said you wondered why you lost Benue and called Benue people "our people " You forgot that the north voted for you in 2011. The gospel truth is that no right thinking person voted for you and no amount of rigging would have made you win because you can only rig elections where you have majority support . Nigerians didn't want you. Some people voted for you because you were from the same tribe with them, some voted for you because they don't want a fulani man to become president, some voted for you because because you were of the same religion with them and a good number of these people were brainwashed into thinking that a Muslim will islamise Nigeria. Some voted for you because they were scared of going to prison. Besides this sets of people, no other person had any reason to vote for you. You folded your hands and watched while Boko Haram ravaged the north. Your government was "loot and go". You suspended and sacked whistle blowers, you used the army to harass political opponents. Nigeria earned more than she has ever earned under you but you guys looted the country into recession. Our army under you became a laughing stock. So Mr man, stop giving us your beer parlour opinion and face reality. It's a shame that you don't understand the politics of Nigeria after all these years in the political scene. Shame on you mr PhD holder. No wonder, you are called clueless!

Where did he say all that, in the same book he just brushed aside that is full of errors or where? Just look for work to do!
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by henryhemon(m): 4:43am On Apr 30, 2017
Wait is he saying he wasn't aware of these facts before it was published?? The moment you realized facts were distorted you can sue or halt the publication but alas being who he is as always reacts late. There is difference between being a gentleman and being a cowardice. Gej is more of the latter. No correct guy man go marry someone like jona's wife that says aloy of him.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by anyebedgreat: 6:39am On Apr 30, 2017
winningwinner:

Where did he say all that, in the same book he just brushed aside that is full of errors or where? Just look for work to do!
Mr man, he said oyher people's account in the book were distorted. Learn how to comprehend simple things boy.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by anyebedgreat: 6:45am On Apr 30, 2017
kenex4ever:

Try get small sense.
All d rubbish u stated here after reading d book were from d author's imagination.
Some1 just stated dat something is false and distorted but u still accredited it to him. How dumbbb
dull boy. Your parents must be ashamed of you. He said other people's account of events written in the book was wrong. The author didn't write anything in his own. He interviewed several politicians .
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by anyebedgreat: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2017
refreshrate:

So much vile ...Na wa o. You dey fit sleep for night like this?
The fulfilment I get from having voted him out makes me sleep soundly so don't worry about me my brother. Thanks for your concern though
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by damosky12(m): 7:10am On Apr 30, 2017
winningwinner:

No tribalism abi? You mean Jonathan is tribeless and so deserves your insults? With all the unkind words you say about him will move a supporter of his to give it back to you! So mind yourself and behave well!!!

You wouldn't put yourself in this mess if you do a bit of reading.
Try your best to at least read a comment before replying it. God bless you.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by tammie24: 7:10am On Apr 30, 2017
damosky12:
Jonathan is one of a kind.
How many politicians in Nigeria will respond to any misinformation against them as he did?
He has clearly proven to be a man of honour over and over. Any unprejudiced observer will note this.

You didn't have to bring tribalism into this. There is no direct connection between the issue on ground and your tirade against the "afonja" that you seem obsessed with. If you have a point to make, do so intelligently without appearing so crude and uncivilized.
thank you for this jare

These people are just unrepentant fools. Does it mean all yorubas hate Jonathan and all IBO's love him. Ignorant idiots! The brown roof republic his people cannot afford to stay away from.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by durangokid: 7:16am On Apr 30, 2017
Frankyboy1:
In saner climes Jonathan would hide in face in shame, at least for moral grounds, a man whose administration masterminded the brazen looting of our national resources to the dismay of the international community, a man who openly acknowledged he couldn't control his wife's feud with a sitting Governor! Unfortunately this is a country where we 've never gotten it right, cos from Jonathan's precedence as Governor and family values,it was obvious he was not fit for that seat, nd I wonder why all the recent sentiments,.you were loved by all in 2011, by 2015 most people turned their backs on ur administration, it could not 've been from religious or tribal inclinations, for those sentiments never change! Moreover this is coming from a true Niger deltan,.but I must speak the truth
The Internet mod is at again, Buhari's government is not looting abi? Some of you are too pathetic, you people always take Nigerians as fool, continue to deceive yourself
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by tifany89(m): 7:25am On Apr 30, 2017
Frankyboy1:
In saner climes Jonathan would hide in face in shame, at least for moral grounds, a man whose administration masterminded the brazen looting of our national resources to the dismay of the international community, a man who openly acknowledged he couldn't control his wife's feud with a sitting Governor! Unfortunately this is a country where we 've never gotten it right, cos from Jonathan's precedence as Governor and family values,it was obvious he was not fit for that seat, nd I wonder why all the recent sentiments,.you were loved by all in 2011, by 2015 most people turned their backs on ur administration, it could not 've been from religious or tribal inclinations, for those sentiments never change! Moreover this is coming from a true Niger deltan,.but I must speak the truth
And people like IBB and Abacha Family nko? Have dey hid their faces in shame? Even IBB had to come n recontest election after all he did to this country. Jonathan isn't perfect, yes he messed up big time but u guys should chill on him. He is no more the president. Why we are focused on GEJ things have gone absolutely from bad to worse in this administration. We should be more focused on those ruling us now to prevent the same mistake.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by durangokid: 7:45am On Apr 30, 2017
anyebedgreat:
do you think what you wrote here is correct? Let me tell you no amount of propaganda, blackmail sycophancy, intimidations or even distortions of facts can stop history or truth coming out we Nigerians know what happened before 2015 elections all of you Internet mobs who have been waiting to attack Jonathan anytime he speaks to intimidate him from giving some details of what happened will all fail, Nigerians knew what happened, from Boko haram, chibok girls threats of blood shed, Jega conspiracy. That is why when most of you people come online to insult Jonathan I pity you people because the dirty title you gave the presidency during Jonathan, buhari just inherited it too, don't throw stones if you are living in a glass house
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by refreshrate: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2017
anyebedgreat:
The fulfilment I get from having voted him out makes me sleep soundly so don't worry about me my brother. Thanks for your concern though

Yet you keep going on and on about him ?
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by MrSly(m): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2017
Frankyboy1:
There is no identity like Never Delta and there is no resources like national resources. All we have is natural resources. Stop instigating falsehood.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2017
hobermener:
Jonathan's greatest sin was not corruption, heck no! It wasn't cluelessness or incompetence. His greatest sin was being a southern Christian president from a minority tribe.
Had Jonathan been a fulani Muslim from the core north, trust me these paid zombies and bmc guys would have sucked all the cum outta his díck, extolling his numerous achievements and explaining to us how Jonathan was the best thing that ever happened to us after sliced bread grin cheesy

And before you foolishly contradict my assertion, look at the fulani disaster of a president, and the dick riding he still enjoys from the core north, after breaking every record there is to break as regards awful, despicable governance!

The undiluted truth! cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by gare(f): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2017
Frankyboy1:
Is it GEJ that looted the money? You think if they could trace any money to him they will not expose him, guy focus, GEJ has done the little he can and has left, are we not Experiencing great fraud and looting in this Govt or are you sleeping, the grass cutting contract that was masterminded by the SGF, with people like you in this country we can never grow, because you don't want the right thing to be done.
I am not against going after looters, but it should be everyone that has looted, not GEJ and his family and friends. When the likes of Amaechi, Tinubu, Fashola, Atiku, OBJ and the rest are still there enjoying there loots.
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by crimeboss: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]can anyone tell if this government is not looting this country?, or the ones before Jonathan, it's to live in denial it gives makes the person some kind of comfort
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by winningwinner(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Mr man, he said oyher people's account in the book were distorted. Learn how to comprehend simple things boy.

Mr. Man,.... boy?
Sorry for you!
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' by Siscooh: 12:36am On May 02, 2017
Frankyboy1:
And Maradona should do what? Selective hatred!!
True Niger Deltan indeed..... From the opposite camp. Muff!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) / Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election / Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.