Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,885 members, 7,976,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Need Solution To A Short-circuited Camon C8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Solution To A Short-circuited Camon C8 (845 Views)

Oukitel C8 Specifications /review / Tecno Camon C8 For Sale 30k Negotiable / HELP!! My Camon C8 Only Charges When Switched Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Solution To A Short-circuited Camon C8 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
hi guys I need your help!!!
I mistakenly used a wrongly connected charger to charge my Tecno Camon C8 phone. The charger cut into two and the owner wrongly joined the conductors together. Unknowingly I borrowed the charger to charge my Camon C8 making my phone to be SHORT-CIRCUITED...now The problem is that the phone is consuming more battery than usual, taking too long to charge-full (7 hours), and the worst part is that the phone is always warm especially while charging it...it is an inbuilt battery.
Please what is the solution to a SHORT-CIRCUITED phone

thanks in advance!!!
Lalasticlala FP please
Re: I Need Solution To A Short-circuited Camon C8 by chicwoman(f): 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Why don't you take it to carlcare?
I went there when my phone had issues, they should be able to help
Pluto16:
I mistakenly used a wrong connection charger to charge my Tecno Camon C8 phone. The charger cut into two and the owner wrongly joined the conductors together. Unknowingly I borrowed the charger to charge my Camon C8 making my phone to be SHORT-CIRCUIT...now The problem is the phone is consuming more battery than usual, taking too long to charge full (7 hours), and the worst part is the phone is always warm especially while charging it...it's is an inbuilt battery.

thanks in advance!!!
Lalasticlala FP please
Re: I Need Solution To A Short-circuited Camon C8 by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:23pm On May 03, 2017
Pluto16:
I mistakenly used a wrong connection charger to charge my Tecno Camon C8 phone. The charger cut into two and the owner wrongly joined the conductors together. Unknowingly I borrowed the charger to charge my Camon C8 making my phone to be SHORT-CIRCUIT...now The problem is the phone is consuming more battery than usual, taking too long to charge full (7 hours), and the worst part is the phone is always warm especially while charging it...it's is an inbuilt battery.

thanks in advance!!!
Lalasticlala FP please
Hello @Pluto16 Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance; the Sub-board will need to be replaced. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: I Need Solution To A Short-circuited Camon C8 by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 04, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Pluto16 Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance; the Sub-board will need to be replaced. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
thanks so much...
Staying in Ikotun. hope they don't charge much?
Re: I Need Solution To A Short-circuited Camon C8 by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:36pm On May 04, 2017
Pluto16:

thanks so much...
Staying in Ikotun. hope they don't charge much?
It's less than 3k. @Pluto16 You can visit next week. Thanks.
Re: I Need Solution To A Short-circuited Camon C8 by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 04, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:
It's less than 3k. @Pluto16 You can visit next week. Thanks.
i would be coming to the opebi branch.. are you working there?
Re: I Need Solution To A Short-circuited Camon C8 by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:39pm On May 05, 2017
Pluto16:

i would be coming to the opebi branch.. are you working there?
Yes. @Pluto16

(1) (Reply)

How Much Of A Wizkid Are You ? / How Can I Track My Stolen Phone With Imei / Please Who Can Help Me With A Download Link For Mediatekmt65xx Usb Vcomdriver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.