Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,517 members, 7,940,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Who Do Aethist Pray To? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Do Aethist Pray To? (507 Views)

I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It / Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / MFM Members Pray To Quench Fire In A Burning Building (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do Aethist Pray To? by TDstarr: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
To the aethist in the house... How do you cope with life? Do you just live and expect death? Or accept things the way they are? I don't understand... I tried it for a day it's made me feel like an ant that can be stepped on any moment.. . And Christianity is just poverty and frustration in disguise.... Any help will be appreciated even from the satanists

(1) (Reply)

An Amputee For Healing. / Will God Still Hear Your Prayer If You Pray Without Facing Mecca? / The Bible Doesn't Forbid Alcohol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.