Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,121 members, 7,949,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

It's 2010, Where Are The Jobs? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It's 2010, Where Are The Jobs? (598 Views)

Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are / Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. / www.Jobler.me : A Search Engine For Job Seekers - See All The Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's 2010, Where Are The Jobs? by mekino87(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2010
It's another new year. Getting Good Jobs is not going to get easier cos the Government is clueless and lack direction. The private sector is not faring any better; the banks are busy laying off people. Where then can the Jobs be Got?

One thing I advise is : You must come up with new places and new ways to seek for Jobs. This is a time of creativity. See yourself as a salesman trying to sell your ability to companies. The way companies lay off people now you will agree with me that unless you have quality things to offer the chance of getting a job gets slimmer.

Follow The Ten Step Job Hunting Strategy; It guarantees wonderful results.
http://instantjobguides.com
Re: It's 2010, Where Are The Jobs? by compu(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2010
the jobs will start coming soon, i think its just too early. may be mid-january or begining of febuary, although the banks are not releasing out funds to carry out private and public projects, but they will soon. let us give hope, a chance to lead us on. Happy New Year, guyz!

(1) (Reply)

Ptdf: Deadline Extended / #10k Website Get Yours Now / Atm Service Providers/installations -- Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.